ironlion-lab

Thanks mate.

@Benf15harp is a known test prop guy. Even for trt. I believe he injects multiple times a day.

He’s not a veteran I don’t think and not sure if he wants to be volunteered but I’d vote for him for the test prop trial.

@Benf15harp You interested in trying tea seed oil test prop from these folks and letting us know what you think since you been a test prop guy for a while
I use prop occasionally but 99% of the time I use TNE, 3x per day.

bump!!! bogo sales are going on
our telegram channel is Ironlion-lab
What other clarifications do you need. I've addressed all potential confusion and language barrier issues in good faith to the best of my ability. What shall I conclude if you continue to duck all my attempts to find a workable solution with you to perform sterility testing on each batch of your injectable oils?

Have you thought about a sterility + HPLC testing promo? You test the product batches (sterility+HPLC) and customers buy the product. Pretty simple.

Last edited:
That’s a negative. Sorry.

In case you have not see it, this is what the person who tagged you telling you to volunteer wrote, here:

"searched meso and I think I’ve seen tea seed oil mentioned as a carrier for a brand before but then I also saw janoship comment on something that said anyone who uses tea tree oil would guarantee to cripple them and send them to the ER".

Lol.
What a twat.

In case you have not see it, this is what the person who tagged you telling you to volunteer wrote, here:

"searched meso and I think I’ve seen tea seed oil mentioned as a carrier for a brand before but then I also saw janoship comment on something that said anyone who uses tea tree oil would guarantee to cripple them and send them to the ER".

Lol.
What a twat.
Ouch. Lol. nearly every PED I’ve tried cripples me so, I’d expect it. That does seem a bit malicious. Fker.

What other clarifications do you need. I've addressed all potential confusion and language barrier issues in good faith to the best of my ability. What shall I conclude if you continue to duck all my attempts to find a workable solution with you to perform sterility testing on each batch of your injectable oils?

Have you thought about a sterility + HPLC testing promo? You test the product batches (sterility+HPLC) and customers buy the product. Pretty simple.
thanks, pls go to get help from Janoshik, thanksJanoshik had tested all our items, when you contact Janoshik , they will tell you , we are sure, thanks , thanks again. :)

Last edited:
thanks, pls go to get help from Janoshik, thanksJanoshik had tested all our items, when you contact Janoshik , they will tell you , we are sure, thanks , thanks again. :)
Dude.

Well @Battousai. I hope this all has been helpful for you.

Do you think that word salad makes sense given the effort I put into communicating with Mr. Drug Dealer here? You sure you are good with repping this kind of person?

I assume they are unaware Jano offers the type of enhanced testing you are proposing.

Perhaps they would be receptive to more specific info on the testing you are running...

I'm intrigued by this development if but for a moment.

Kudos if you follow through iron lion.
Let's try to clarify
Yes Jano offers it. Thanks for helping clarify the potential hangup.

@ironlion I believe jano offers the specific sterility testing readalot is asking for. Request sterility testing and that can be added to your current testing protocol.

I think it's very cool that you guys said this is something you would do, I believe it would make you a first on here. I understand the minor language barrier but my understanding is that you are willing to do this. Would absolutely make u famous lab

Let's try to clarify

@ironlion I believe jano offers the specific sterility testing readalot is asking for. Request sterility testing and that can be added to your current testing protocol.

I think it's very cool that you guys said this is something you would do, I believe it would make you a first on here. I understand the minor language barrier but my understanding is that you are willing to do this. Would absolutely make u famous lab
If Jano offers sterility testing maybe this is something we will do in the future. Any further discussion on this subject can be held between me and IL through PMs. @readalot thanks you've made your point and it is something that could happen. However, these tests aren't going to just suddenly appear tomorrow. In time. Nothing else needs to be said on the subject.

If Jano offers sterility testing maybe this is something we will do in the future. Any further discussion on this subject can be held between me and IL through PMs. @readalot thanks you've made your point and it is something that could happen. However, these tests aren't going to just suddenly appear tomorrow. In time. Nothing else needs to be said on the subject.
Thanks for confirming receipt and acknowledgement. Understood and acknowledged from my side.

Lol.
What a twat.
How fucking gay are you for me bitch ?

I first clarified if they use tea seed oil or tea tree oil.

They said it is tea seed oil not tea tree oil.

I then noticed he is an avid prop user so I asked him if he would be willing to try.

@Benf15harp this faggot Iris has a thing for me , follows me everywhere on meso and tries to comment shit.

There was no malicious attempt at having you be the volunteer, it was sincere since I thought you were a test prop guy. I didn’t know you were a tne guy. I thought it was prop.

It is in fact tea seed oil. The guy who said they used tea tree oil had it wrong, that’s why I clarified first

Back