Is generic HGH worth taking?

This is me, exactly. Had to very slowly increase and in divided doses.

0.5 IU AM for a few days then 0.5 IU AM + 0.5 IU PM for a few days. Then 0.5 IU AM + 1 IU PM. Et cetera.

I learned the hard way.
How long does it take once you go up in dose for neg sides? (Water retention, CTS, etc.) Of course, if you will be prone to them from the increase.
For example, let's say I jump from 2iu daily to 3iu daily.
On average how long until those sides surface?
The next day? A week?

Thanks

@Type-IIx is the IGF-1 increase from HGH predictable by anything or is it highly individual? Taking 3iu generic brings me from 300ng/ml to near 600ng/ml - tested 24 hours post injection. Wondering if this would be considered a good response at that dosage.
They can be predictable for you after you map out your response.

Other factors that influence HGH to IGF-1 conversion are liver health, E2 levels and calorie intake.

How long does it take once you go up in dose for neg sides? (Water retention, CTS, etc.) Of course, if you will be prone to them from the increase.
The next day? A week?

Thanks
For me like 2-3 days

The next day? A week?

Thanks

Like what other people said: a day or two. I'd go from 2 IU once a day to 1.5 IU twice a day.

If you're goal is a higher dose, increase at that rate a few days after the side effects resolve.

While I may feel the same impulse to deride those incomes as not particularly stellar, often bodybuilding is supplemental income. Success in bodybuilding, which an IFBB pro credential certainly signifies, is associated with personality, character, and habits that one must possess that are all indicative of those traits that attach to high wage earners writ large.

Even if $46K was all a bodybuilder took in in a year's time, depending on cost of living, access/supply (how much he actually pays for pharma), doses used (not all are blasting 20 IU Genotropin daily year-round), and his willingness to forego a high standard of living, it's probably possible to use exclusively pharma if such a person really valued it (albeit unwisely IMO).

The two are so strongly correlated that I would say that how coachable someone is predictive of their financial security later in life.
thank you

My obvious take away from reading all this and what type 2 says, no dimer is better than dimer. I’m seeing tests with 0.05% and 0.1 %. Haven’t seen anything approach 1%. I assume the lower the better but is there a threshold or ceiling where you just stay away? 0.1%? 0.5%

My obvious take away from reading all this and what type 2 says, no dimer is better than dimer. I’m seeing tests with 0.05% and 0.1 %. Haven’t seen anything approach 1%. I assume the lower the better but is there a threshold or ceiling where you just stay away? 0.1%? 0.5%
I've seen it written that pharma standard is less than 4%, so that might an effective cap to observe

Back