Is HGH effective as mk677? Which one is considered more "safer"?

Yeager

Been thinking about taking either one, but I'll have to check if my growth plates are open. Just to see if it's worth it and not waste my money.

Been thinking about taking either one, but I'll have to check if my growth plates are open. Just to see if it's worth it and not waste my money.
Are you trying to get taller or grow muscle? If so, HGH 100%.

But… if your growth plates are fused, no further growth is possible.

If they aren’t closed, you can do it but you may have to start out at 6iu then climb to 9iu after a month with no sides, then up to 10iu max for as long as you can.

Growth plates can be kept open by an endocrinologist, and I’m not aware of how they do this.

How old are you? This should not be attempted without professional help.

edit: You are 21 years old… your growth plates are likely fused, and any use of HGH would only be for muscle gain…

If Growth plates can be kept open by an endocrinologist, and I’m not aware of how they do this.

All the tiktok kids are gulping down aromasin like candy nowadays to "keep them growth plates open"

Don't do it, OP. You will possibly end with a long thin chin like this dude

All the tiktok kids are gulping down aromasin like candy nowadays to "keep them growth plates open"

Don't do it, OP. You will possibly end with a long thin chin like this dude

Wtf @ aromasin candy

Your probably too old either way.
Don't feel inferior or insecure about your height. Napoleon was like 160 cm and he ended up being a leader respected by many.
Make money, get a good job,workout to have a athletic body and your height will be your last problem in life.

Your probably too old either way.
Don't feel inferior or insecure about your height. Napoleon was like 160 cm and he ended up being a leader respected by many.
Make money, get a good job,workout to have a athletic body and your height will be your last problem in life.
100%, and I’m 6’10” and I agree with you. My height does nothing for me except have women go “oh, wow, you’re tall…” and most people run away from me quickly.

Mk677 is a dirty dirty drug that I personally wouldn’t take. I’ve seen people describe it as “ptsd in a pill” because it causes similar physical impact on the system as having bad ptsd. I don’t know about that, but I’ve seen it fuck up peoples blood work pretty bad. Hgh is safer by miles,

Don’t do either if you’re a kid trying to grow taller though…