Is it risky to have international sourced Semiglutide shipped to my house?

So is Kurt full of shit or just uniformed. I just read through the DOJ notice, not the one you provided cuz I can't download it on my current device, and it says possession with intent to distribute is punishable by 5 years. Nothing about personal possession at all.

Buying Semaglutide, the original question, is legal, point blank. It's not "little legal risk", it's no risk.

HGH is explicitly illegal to distribute under the federal anabolic steroid control act. It's the only non-scheduled drug criminalized under federal law.

In the few states where it's illegal to possess an unscheduled prescription drug without a prescription, HGH in pharma form, like a Somatropin pen, would be illegal to possess, theoretically,

This was just released by the FDA. Notice they distinguish companies distributing the weight loss peptides with "dosing" instructions. This changes it from distributing a legal chemical, to illegally selling an unapproved drug for human consumption.

Peptide Sciences has been operating for a decade, openly, as a legit, credit card accepting business in the US. They warn, ask for advice on using their peptides on a human, and you'll be banned, instantly, for life.

Buying Semaglutide, the original question, is legal, point blank. It's not "little legal risk", it's no risk.

HGH is explicitly illegal to distribute under the federal anabolic steroid control act. It's the only non-scheduled drug criminalized under federal law.

In the few states where it's illegal to possess an unscheduled prescription drug without a prescription, HGH in pharma form, like a Somatropin pen, would be illegal to possess, theoretically,

This was just released by the FDA. Notice they distinguish companies distributing the weight loss peptides with "dosing" instructions. This changes it from distributing a legal chemical, to illegally selling an unapproved drug for human consumption.

Peptide Sciences has been operating for a decade, openly, as a legit, credit card accepting business in the US. They warn, ask for advice on using their peptides on a human, and you'll be banned, instantly, for life.
In the words of my father, I don't care what the neighbors say about you, you're alright!

Last edited:
If your nervous, this really is the answer. But I really think they original poster said they had a number for them. That is ideal as well.

Back