Is it safe to buy Liquid HGH and cartridges?

smartgear

If delivery time is 5-25 days, is it safe to buy Liquid HGH and HGH cartridges? How the HGH actually survive the lack of refrigeration for multiple days? Do HGH liquids have stabilizers?

I bought Liquid HGH in vials and cartridges with HGH.

I live in the EU, peak summer heat has passed and temperatures are now about 29-31 degrees Celsius during the day.

another 11/10 thread

Open Up Time GIF by Mike Hitt

If delivery time is 5-25 days, is it safe to buy Liquid HGH and HGH cartridges? How the HGH actually survive the lack of refrigeration for multiple days? Do HGH liquids have stabilizers?

I bought Liquid HGH in vials and cartridges with HGH.

I live in the EU, peak summer heat has passed and temperatures are now about 29-31 degrees Celsius during the day.
Correct me if I'm wrong but pharma Genotropin cartridges keep the HGH freeze dried powder and water separate? You have to mix it on your own when you prepare the pen.

If you're talking about already reconstituted cartridges, there's definitely a chance that the hgh will have degraded by the time it reaches you.

Correct me if I'm wrong but pharma Genotropin cartridges keep the HGH freeze dried powder and water separate? You have to mix it on your own when you prepare the pen.

If you're talking about already reconstituted cartridges, there's definitely a chance that the hgh will have degraded by the time it reaches you.
I'm not using pharma-grade cartridges. I'm considering buying HGH cartridges and liquid HGH from UGLs.

Yes, I'm talking about already dissolved HGH, but as far as I know, liquid HGH is not dissolved by anyone, it is already synthesized in liquid form, and during the production process, the fragile molecules of growth hormone are minimally subjected to destructive influences because lyophilization is not used.

I have read that liquid HGH is more stable than lyophilized HGH (the HGH that comes as a powder and then you need to add bacteriostatic water).

So, if this is true, the HGH produced as a liquid is more stable than the HGH produced as a powder and later made liquid with bacteriostatic water.

I was told liquid HGH can last significantly longer in relatively high temperatures compared to dissolved HGH powder.

I'm not using pharma-grade cartridges. I'm considering buying HGH cartridges and liquid HGH from UGLs.

Yes, I'm talking about already dissolved HGH, but as far as I know, liquid HGH is not dissolved by anyone, it is already synthesized in liquid form, and during the production process, the fragile molecules of growth hormone are minimally subjected to destructive influences because lyophilization is not used.

I have read that liquid HGH is more stable than lyophilized HGH (the HGH that comes as a powder and then you need to add bacteriostatic water).

So, if this is true, the HGH produced as a liquid is more stable than the HGH produced as a powder and later made liquid with bacteriostatic water.

I was told liquid HGH can last significantly longer in relatively high temperatures compared to dissolved HGH powder.
where do you get your information at? Genuinely curious

Sponsors