Is it safe to buy Liquid HGH and cartridges?

I'm not using pharma-grade cartridges. I'm considering buying HGH cartridges and liquid HGH from UGLs.

Yes, I'm talking about already dissolved HGH, but as far as I know, liquid HGH is not dissolved by anyone, it is already synthesized in liquid form, and during the production process, the fragile molecules of growth hormone are minimally subjected to destructive influences because lyophilization is not used.

I have read that liquid HGH is more stable than lyophilized HGH (the HGH that comes as a powder and then you need to add bacteriostatic water).

So, if this is true, the HGH produced as a liquid is more stable than the HGH produced as a powder and later made liquid with bacteriostatic water.

I was told liquid HGH can last significantly longer in relatively high temperatures compared to dissolved HGH powder.
This I would never ever buy from any UGL.

Well @dumbgear is never really open for any kind of suggestions or advice (even from experienced users) and seems to be very closed minded, " i honestly follow this kat because it's comical
As far as I know, liquid HGH (produced as a liquid, not made liquid via dissolving in bacteriostatic water) can survive up to 4 weeks if temperatures are not extreme.

Okay, let's assume degradation has occurred to the HGH I ordered. What does that mean? Is the HGH now completely useless or it has reduced potency, meaning it's still effective, but the potency is reduced? In such case, if 5 IUs a day put me at 6 ng/mL, now the same dose will put me at 3 ng/dL (assuming a 50% degradation, reduction in effectiveness)? Is this how it works or degradation, in this case, means it's 100% useless now?

I’d still be super skeptical of ordering liquid gh from Russia at this point in time, but maybe that’s just me. I have heard good things about OneQ. @op, who is selling you liquid gh?
It doesn't matter where you order from, all sources get their raws from China, which is not a bad thing either.

Anything is "Made in China".

As for the "Made in USA", well, they buy parts/raws from China, assemble it in the US, then sell it as "Made in USA". This applies to anything, not just steroids.

I have ordered steroids from a Russian source, and they were properly dosed as the steroids I have used from other sources.

It doesn't matter where you order from, all sources get their raws from China, which is not a bad thing either.

As for the "Made in USA", well, they buy parts/raws from China, assemble it in the US, then sell it as "Made in USA". This applies to anything, not just steroids.

I have ordered steroids from a Russian source, and they were properly dosed as the steroids I have used from other sources.

SongsofP didn't say anything about raws. He already knows.
He only asked who sold yours

Then stop asking questions if you know what you are doing. I hope people look at your practice and realize "this is not how you do things"

Exactly what Spaceman said.
You started this having already bought what you wanted, which you were going to use and then get blood tests, anyway.
You had seen lab tests and all.
What you posted here is nonsense, once again.
If you had to, might as well have waited to do the whole shebang and then write about it.

I am sure you are a good lad, but if you keep coming out with stuff like this and are intent into not considering anything that is presented to you, what the hell do you want? Why are you asking questions you already have the answer to?
You should be the one telling us, not asking, right?

Sponsors