Is it safe to buy Liquid HGH and cartridges?

Update on my HGH status: Yesterday, I received the liquid HGH that spent about 15 days in summer temperatures without any refrigeration. I put it in the refrigerator and today I injected 40 IUs at once.

Later, I went to the laboratory to get a GH test, and the result was 13.9 ng/mL.

The test was done less than 2 hours after injection, so no actual peak levels were present (13.9 ng/mL is not the peak. The peak was probably around 20 ng/mL).

It doesn't look the effectiveness of the HGH was reduced due to summer temperatures.
13,9 ng/ml (but also 20 ng/ml) after 40 (!) IU is a very bad result.
i always get 35-45 ng/ml after a 10 IU injection with liophilized UGL HGH.

Jesus man, honest question, did you ever consider hiring a coach? 40ius, if that is legit hgh then you are doing twice as most pros are taking and let’s be real, you’re probably not even half their size.

I think it was just for the quick and dirty serum GH assay. Not 40 IU every day.

More common to see 10 IU for that assay and ~3h GH levels closer to 30-60 ng/mL. Big range but I guess hard to time the peak exactly.

How did you get your results that quick?? It takes a few days to get results.
My lab produces the result either in the same day or tomorrow. It takes around 5-7 hours, so if I get the blood test early in the day, it will be ready in the same day, and if I get it later in the day or slightly before the closing time, it will be ready by tomorrow, not in the same day.

just under the 3 hour mark mere minutes
I never got such results, even when I used HGH powder, not HGH liquid. The highest GH level I have ever got from exogenous HGH, was 5-6 ng/mL. And I'm buying from supposedly legit sources.

Could it be my metabolism is bad, not that the HGH is under dosed?

I never got such results, even when I used HGH powder, not HGH liquid. The highest GH level I have ever got from exogenous HGH, was 5-6 ng/mL. And I'm buying from supposedly legit sources.

Could it be my metabolism is bad, not that the HGH is under dosed?

You are either legitimately the worst responder to hgh out there, or you’re getting conned and being sold gh peptides or bunk gear. My bet is on the second one. I have never gotten less than 30 ng/ml on a gh serum test after a 10iu bolus. Did you really do 40iu in a single bolus shot and test so low still or was that a typo?

You are either legitimately the worst responder to hgh out there, or you’re getting conned and being sold gh peptides or bunk gear. My bet is on the second one. I have never gotten less than 30 ng/ml on a gh serum test after a 10iu bolus. Did you really do 40iu in a single bolus shot and test so low still or was that a typo?
i agree on the typo , 40 iu he probably confused, @dumbgear Wins the "STFU" Award,,,,,AGAIN!

But seriously @smartgear i wish you would figure something out maybe hgh isn't for you? Seriously man if your just injecting "whatever" kind of hgh product your taking "this week", trying to figure this out you might be doing irreversible damage to yourself ,,, Have you ever posted any bloodwork results ? hmmmm

My lab produces the result either in the same day or tomorrow. It takes around 5-7 hours, so if I get the blood test early in the day, it will be ready in the same day, and if I get it later in the day or slightly before the closing time, it will be ready by tomorrow, not in the same day.
post some bloodwork so we can actually evaluate it and maybe someone will know how to help you better?

Sponsors

Latest posts