Is it true that all sites on eroids are scams?

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Zestorer, May 23, 2012.

1. Coop11

Coop11 Junior Member

I was about 15 seconds from buying a cart full from roidseek #5 on eroids list. Good prices and all sounded good but man I can't stand the thought of some scamming pos getting away with my hard earned money. This thread made me think twice thats for sure.

2. Sully9999

Sully9999 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

No need, plenty of good sources right here.

3. Burrr

Burrr Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

i thought we had one.... And he's been a little hit or miss lately.

DedLift likes this.
  4. crossfitisgay

crossfitisgay Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

like who? Massbuilder? ;)

5. crossfitisgay

fuck 24k i can't believe meso started sucking that UGLs tit in the first place ...

6. Sully9999

24K, Pharmacom, Mb

7. crossfitisgay

only one of those is reputable to any verifiable degree. Luckily we know MB has good tren though........

8. Sully9999

I'm sure Mb's tren is good, haven't used 24K's yet, but if there is an issue I'm sure he will make it right. I can't speak for Pharmacom, but I've seen some good numbers & some not so good, It it what it is. I'd feel more comfortable buying straight from a pharmacy, but that's just not an option. My biggest concern is getting sepsis not under dossed gear.

9. Burrr

MB and Pharmacom are eroids sources, so that leaves one.
    Sully, I agree on the infection being the only serious concern. Weak gear is a minor inconvenience compared to pinning dirty gear.

10. crossfitisgay

lol but... 24k....

11. Maznmike

Maznmike Junior Member

This is not true. Please investigate before spreading false info

Burrr likes this.
  12. al'sameesh

al'sameesh Member

I too am curious about the legit sources on eroids. I have often wondered how legit it is but some big, familiar names are on there so there must be at least a few that are decent?

Shotgun13 likes this.
  13. Burrr

There are over 1000 src's listed there... some are legit and some are scammers..... you just have to do some research to see who is currently shipping out good gear.
    and even then.... you never know when they will go to shit.
    best to use eroids as just another tool, and double check what you read there on other boards.

14. al'sameesh

al'sameesh Member

That strategy sometimes makes me feel like im going in circles :confused: one board will say it is trustworthy and shipping good stuff, the next will say "no thats just a bought and paid for advertising board" and so forth.

I have placed two online orders in total, one with alinshop and one with qualityraws. and on this board alinshop is derided but I receieved my package and as far as I could tell the stuff was real, so who knows!

I haven't read much about qualityraws on here, but I am leaning towards them for my next purchase. I havent read anything negative on other boards, and I even tested my powders using the home "roidtest" kit and they checked out. Also, ingenious stealth shipping haha

15. Burrr

the sources on eroids that are able to talk back and forth with members do pay rent, and the sources that are at the top of the rankings pay higher rent.

some people believe that with their payment they get shtty reviews removed, that kind of thing. I have not seen it happen, but who knows. I certainly would not purchase based on the rankings there. I've been on that board for a few years and have a few guys that I believe, there are lots and lots of fanboys, shill, haters, fakes etc that you have to go through. That happens on any board, but meso is the quickest to call them out.

It's a shady business, so its probably good that you end up going in circles and getting mixed messages. somewhere in there lies the truth.

Even here at meso we have sources that advertise and sell fake gear, and those sellers have probably never had their products run through simec. Is that a case of a site protecting advertisers that are knowingly selling fake gear? sure looks like it.
    even with that being the case, I still consider meso the board that is the most honest and transparent.

16. Maznmike

Maznmike Junior Member

I think it's safe to Trust reviews and lab results all in which you can find right here on the internet. Most importantly trial and error it's a shame you have to weed out the bad but once you find that perfect source I think we should give up that source to everyone why not try to help each other out. Please DONT SOURCE HOARD!

17. Burrr

I've got to disagree with you
    You cant trust reviews and labs, those are easily faked. You can trust certain people, but even then your product is not the same product they bought 3 or 4 months ago.
    When you do get a good source, keep it to your self or share with a few good friends. A source that gets overwhelmed with sales often goes to shit.
    not to mention, if you give to much praise to a source you will be quickly downgraded to fanboy or shill status.

Source hoarding is the prefered way to go.

IwantToGetBig.Frank and penche like this.
  18. Kash89

Kash89 Member

I definitely agree with your way of thinking in this situation Burr. Maznmike as you stated "right here on the internet", the internet is full of deception just because its on "the internet" doesn't make it the truth. Photoshop can do just about anything as well as manipulating your dosage before a tell to give bias results.
    Your right if you find a good source, cherish it and keeping it between a few buddies in ideal because as stated a source can blow up fast and if supply cant meet demand then corners are more likely to be cut. This can easily result in many mistakes, bad quality, ect. There are manyfuck heads on the net that can ruin it for everyone

Shotgun13 likes this.
  19. Viking666

Viking666 Junior Member

I haven't read the other answers, cause I have used the site to find the most reliable sources. IF a website have 3-4 orders and only wanna earn som fat money. As soon as the deliveries is fake, maybe 2-5 members, write Reason why they dont answer or haven't received their goods. Even smaller web-dealers, do NOT wanna have negative writings on Erxxx.. AND .. The website do NOT rank or give people false commercials for a brand. It is the compani's selling in there. And for people in Western Europe : It's the most secure way (and cheapest) to get quality AAS HGH. The Stores ranked in top of the list of highest succes-rate. They're 100% SURE.. Go for old well established shops. They earn their respect on good safe service ;) But o.c. they get sponsored and thats ok, cause its free. Havent lost 1 delivery. And again. People who give false points to shops to give a higher score. They're banned in a week!!

20. Burrr

Viking, I think you are sugar coating it a little too much. The ranking system there means shit to me, and those western europe sources do sell fake bunk shit from time to time.
    Eroids is a great tool to use for finding good gear, but there is a lot of fake shit to dig through to find out the truth.