Is it true that all sites on eroids are scams?

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Zestorer, May 23, 2012.

1. jeetsun

jeetsun Member

I don't doubt there may be a few good sources on Eroids, but as a whole, there's too much shady bs going on over there with mods/reps/sources who have agendas to fuck people over. Reps start reeling in new customers, establish a base then source deems it ok to start selective scamming. Those who have been selective scammed their complaints get washed out by the good reviews or deleted altogether by mods who continue to push their agenda for money or free gear.

Skull and Sully9999 like this.
  2. Sully9999

Sully9999 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Even I noticed some time ago that the comments on a particular source sound like they are written by the same person. The dates of said comments are always within a few months of each other. I've never ordered anything and I've never felt comfortable with eroids.

3. In my experience if u go with well rated sources past the top 3 or4 u should be good. I found BD on eroids back in the day and his stuff was top notch

4. Frandeman

Frandeman Member

Everybody's it's selling gear nowadays...
    Best to look after your customers of you want to stay in business

MindlessWork likes this.
  5. If you're using a popular public source, chances are he is listed on eroids. I don't believe being listed on eroids is always more damning than being on any other source board as long as the customer does his due diligence. Maybe if a source was only on eroids and had zero presence elsewhere, but that's not always the case. Source boards are little more than places to buy drugs, so it's hardly a matter of discreetness that makes eroids somehow worse.

That being said, I would give extra-scrutiny to any source who is ONLY on eroids and doesn't have a presence or reviews on other boards though. Reason being is because from what I'm aware of, getting listed on eroids isn't subject to the same costs and 'scrutiny' (yes, I know how ridiculous that sounds) as other boards. It's cheaper and easier.

I never use the site though because the layout is confusing as fuck. I still don't know how to use it.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  6. JL_Pharma

JL_Pharma Junior Member

not just the layout, the administrators there definitely retarded as fuck.

tried to talk with them, it was like talking with shit.

Ronnie11178 and MindlessWork like this.
  7. VaginaShark

VaginaShark Member

Were you trying to source there?

MindlessWork likes this.
  8. Best Steroids

Best Steroids Banned

I felt the need to chime in as a former number 1 ranked source on eroids and a source on their site for over 5 years.

Yes the site is a scam, yes the ranking is rigged, yes real reviews are fabricated for favoured sources and yes reviews are deleted for out of favour sources.

I am still a source on their site btw....probably not for long though lol.

9. CAswole

CAswole Member

I ordered from one site last year, twice actually and got both my packs. Wasn't real thrilled though. I wouldn't order again.

10. Best Steroids

Best Steroids Banned

There are good vendors on eroids, don't get me wrong (I'm there). You just can't trust the ranking system or the reviews. They are systematically manipulated to favour sources that pay the most to BFG and who he likes.

11. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

I was affiliated with a source on Eroids MANY YEARS AGO and it's comforting to
    know at least one thing has NOT changed, you pay to play, lol!

12. Best Steroids

Best Steroids Banned

I'm pleased that you concur and agree that this has been going on for too many years. I've kept tight lipped for too many years...partially out of fear of what he can do to my business but now I feel it is more important to speak out.

13. Best Steroids

Best Steroids Banned

It's late in the UK so I am going to sleep soon but I will start a new thread soon, specifically to expose the corruption on eroids and especially to expose how BFG the proprietor operates and conducts his site...trust me, if you thought it was bad, my revelations will shock you....and I have proof...not only of recent corruption but evidence going back many years!!!

Frandeman likes this.
  14. Ronnie11178

Ronnie11178 Junior Member

You have too speak out BEST STEROIDS no??? Are you not obligated not only to your customers but the integrity of yourself?? so many people looking and searching and getting scammed. I was on Eroids as i am on a few forums and it all seemed to shady over there and i just couldn't bring myself to trust that place,something just didn't seem right. I am glad you spoke upon what you know because i could see it and i could see how the answers that were coming were being shifted to a certain place.

15. Best Steroids

Best Steroids Banned

All will become evident soon my friend. Here is a little snippet of what is to come:

Displaying messages 1 - 8 of 48 >>

Participants: Best Steroids, karlsx and Darth Pale

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

Alright guys, lets try and work this out because we are not going to have a back and forth source war here at eroids.

karlsx

Feb 12th, 2016

i apologize for joining you only now, i was out of internet

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

My patience in this matter is waning...

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

Well, I have waited all day and Best Steroid you are refusing to respond. I am erasing your posts on the matter and I will warn you right here there best not be any more threats out of you. Best I can tell you went half cocked on Karl over a review that had nothing to do with him. It ends now

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

Hold on tight there brother. I posted my comments last night and logged off due to it being double late in the UK. I will look in a mo to see if I said anything accusatory but from memory, it was Karl that pasted a private email comment that I sent him. The fact is Karl did, indirectly threaten to post fake reviews on my thread (via email) if I were to leave a bad review for him, so when I saw that my last review was bad and it so happens that the same guy was the last person to leave a good review on his lab review thread...I obviously made assumptions which may or may not be correct but I did not vocalize this on the forums....just in private emails. This btw was before I posted a bad review for him. Don't you think waiting all this time to get gear he promised he had and him sending me shite that I don't want and didn't ask for is outrageous?

The fact is that Karl is a scammer and has scammed me out of thousands, does everything to avoid sending goods that I have paid for and this has been going on for two years. I can show you private emails of his weasel ways. The only time he ever sends me part of anything that is owed, is when I make noise on the forums.

This is literally the first thing I did when I logged on. Now let me go and look at what I actually said and I'll get back to you.

I know Karl has his ways to wangle hi

karlsx

Feb 12th, 2016

You get what is owed Sir, you may keep the clens you asked me to replace, or send them for me, up to you

I'll update you by mail after weekend

Lets carry it to mails,

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

@ Kunt: Whatever you cunt, I'll believe it when I see it. Don't know how you get all these mods in your pocket but I'll hazard a guess.

@ DP: What the fuck is the point of a source review forum if customers can't say and relay experiences of dealing with cunts like Karl?

I trust you will delete that last bad review on my own thread that Kunt orchestrated!!

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

@ DP Let me know how I can leave my experiences of dealing with this scamming source so it doesn't get deleted.

<< Displaying messages 9 - 28 of 48 >>

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

You are free to leave your review and I did leave that stand, but going into another sources SI and making threats, calling names (Like you are doing now) , etc is not acceptable. So are we to expect that every time you get a bad review you will be blaming Karl for it? Do you understand how ridiculous that is?

Also I can promise you this is hurting you both with the membership. All it is doing is drawing a spotlight to an issue you had and also putting a negative spotlight on Karl as well. You should be handling this privately.

karlsx

Feb 12th, 2016

Best - I will go now and post on your thread your lies

It's all lies

I've never approached you, you asked to stock Sciroxx

The old issue you posted a link to ewas closed long ago and u kept compensation in thousands of dollars

You asked me top replace the clens and I told you I do it

You're frustrated to be exposed for selling bunk gear so you think u find me as an excuse

I will post on your thread, remove this immediately from my thread, u asked for replacement, and though your numbers are wrong I'll follow what you asked happily

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

Wait Karl. You can review on his review page but if you are going to post in the SI keep it clean and direct or I will flag yours like I did his.

karlsx

Feb 12th, 2016

I will not use inappropriate language

like he scams his customers with bunk gear and accuses me , he blackmail me, trash my name and some of his shit is a complete lie

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

Of course I won't be blaming every bad review on Karl and I gave my reasons for blaming him for the last one...circumstantial I know but very fucking suspicious!! Fact is, of course I will never have proof of this which is why I didn't accuse him on the open forums but he knows what he threatened and low and behold, a guy that left him a good review suddenly leaves me a bad review when I know my gear is legit...tested with mass spectrometer and sold thousand without complaint and loads of good feedback. What would you think if you were in my shoes?

I still don't know why my review and posts were deleted! Replace my review and posts so punters know of my experiences and I won't say another word. That is the whole point of this forum, or am I missing something?

karlsx

Feb 12th, 2016

you're lying, and i'll expose our conversations from mails, u sells bunk gear and accus me

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

Your review is still up, your posts in his SI have been deleted, two reasons, one it was profanity laced and two I waited at least six hours for you to respond and you didn't until after I gave up on you.

I am curious , why would Karl wait the better part of four months and then send someone to review on your page. Your transaction with him was in November right?

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

From your point of view Best, what are you looking for to make this right?

karlsx

Feb 12th, 2016

I'll provide 1st track on monday and second track as long as this pack lands, i'll use xpress though costs me 70usd just to prove i serve ASAP

You may all follow this

I'm tempted to post on his section, it won't be to his favor, after selling bunk gear , tested bunk gear

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

You don't know that for certain anymore than I do Karl. Stop fueling the fire

karlsx

Feb 12th, 2016

true, i said this privately, not openly like him,

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

@ Kunt: You're a fucking twat and every time you open you mouth you sound like a muppet so do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up!!

@ DP: No this transaction dates back to July 2015. I have emails, figures sheet,WU transactions, Paypal transactions, to prove. The scamming shit, did this to me back in July 2014 and it took me a year to recover my money through random products (I have proof of this too or just look on the meso link I posted ).

Call me naive but by this time, Karl was all very pally with me cos I'm the kind of guy to let bygones be bygones and he hit me with a pitch telling me that he had all the oils that I wanted, in stock and ready to ship once I sent him more money. Yes I am a moron for trusting him but I sent him several more thousand and got nothing until I created aggro. That was back in July and I'm still chasing gear that I paid for at that time. I have all figures and mails to prove this too.

Karl is a total nightmare to deal with and is a scammer, only reacting and sending when he is exposed.

To your question "what are you looking for to make this right/" I obviously want the gear that I paid for and not some random shit that he likes to send me...overstock or just shit that is hard to sell!!

I also want members of this forum to know of my experiences dealing with Karl. I didn't know swearing on this forum was taboo but if it is, I will replace all expletives with terminology that is acceptable to eroids. Everyone can see from his lame replies and excuses that he is a prime knob head and treats his customers like shit...this is what I want people to see.

Look at his responses even in this conference PM: "I will post on your thread, remove this immediately from my thread". The guy is openly threatening to leave malicious fake feedbacK on my own thread, in front of a mod!!

You can tell what a div this twat is by scrolling up and calling me sir, agreeing to send me all I paid for and giving me the clens he sent as compensation...trust me this is how bi polar the cu...oops *guy is!!

Note: All this convo and all previous posts have been copied and pasted in case I need to use them for evidence later.

karlsx

Feb 12th, 2016

I had delivered to you as a fact wince there multiple times ! you have last pack of clens which you said u don't need, I said I replace it

You lost contact as a fact again, and confirmed this - you lost your domain or something, I possibly didn't delete it

You abuse every situation to get it for your favor

Regarding any threat - this is very old - show now the dates you lier - you posted on my section, so I simply explained that like you abuse my section I may pot on yours, I would never post any fake review, AGAIN YOU MANIPULATE THE SITUATION, YOU TRIED TO DO IT JUST TO AVOID THE BLAME OF SELLING FAKE GEAR ! WE BOTH KNOW THIS

I look for peace - I said you get 2 tracks in a raw (keep the bloody clens, you said you don't need them, but I know that like in lkast time you'll keep them and sell them, you abuse me, but I don't care), I have to divid it as israel to EU is not safe now with liquids, or i would ship it once, I'll handle this .

Now If not I will post your crazy shit on your thread so your customers may see how you try to avoid the blame of selling bunk gear by attacking other source who is loyal to his customers

I

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

You are free to copy every word I have said bro, my only dog in this fight is not have two sources actively taking shots at each other all over the forum.

So what oils does he owe you?

Karl are you willing to square this deal up so we can put this behind us?

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

Well that is Karls answer so there we have it. Are you willing to accept his terms Best?

karlsx

Feb 12th, 2016

Yes I will, I told him this before this started FFS

If I did any wrong I apologize, if sent clens he doesn't need I replace them immediately, he may keep them as a gift !

Posting one a sources review section is a two edged sword - I will post now and expose how he tries to avoid him being exposed for selling bunk gear by pointing fire to me, I will

I will be happy to squere this if he takes off his review and let me make him happy, but I WON'T cooperate with him under this terror attack, and I will expose this bullshit on his section,

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

Could you have at least waited for his reply? SMFH

karlsx

Feb 12th, 2016

sorry, thought u referred it to me

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

Alright fella's , I know it is late on your side of the planet, lets call time on this discussion for today and try again tomorrow. Both of you, lets work this out.

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

@ Kunt: In other words I'll now send you the shit that you paid for 7 months ago if you keep all this under your hat!! Fucking funny cunt. I don't give a shit about your silly fucking oils. I have 20K registered customers on my site and my business is thriving because I provide quality gear and a good service...regardless of fake reviews and trolls.

@ DP: I came to this board because I believed it was legit and impartial. I thought it provided a good service to all juicers and helped them decide who to trust and who to not trust. I want to get my point across and let the punters know what a bag of shit Karl is and that is my honest opinion. Is this not allowed?

I don't give a shit about the fucking oils he owes me...I make more than the whole order in a day...I want this cunt exposed for the sack of shit he is...like I said anything this cunt sends me will be donated to the next EBC but don't hold your breath on me receiving anything!!

DOESN'T ANYONE GET IT??? I WANT TO LEAVE A REVIEW AND FEEDBACK ON HIS DISCUSSION THREAD TO LET ALL MEMBERS KNOW OF THIS SCAMMING DICK HEAD AND HIS WAYS!! Not too much to ask from a source review forum is it?

<< Displaying messages 29 - 48 of 48

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

You already did leave a review. That is the end of it then. Stay out of his SI and Karl you stay out of Bests. You both can leave one review. That is the rules. I am done with you two.

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

This is your review Best. sciroxxonline.com reviews. Is sciroxxonline.com scam, fake or legit steroid source?

karlsx

Feb 12th, 2016

Sure Sir - donate the gear to ECB, at least you'll be able to donate real gear

I will leave a review on your thriving business, does your 20000 registered customers knows that you sell bunk gear, and when exposed you point a finger to someone else to avoid the blame ?

The review is standing there, shoulkd we conclude this ?

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

@ DP: You can see for yourself that cu..sorry Karl is openly threatening to post unwarranted shit on my thread if I leave a bad review for him. Is this how it works? Not on an impartial source review forum, trust me.

Let me know how you intend to reprimand this twat or am I wrong about this being an impartial source review board?

karlsx

Feb 12th, 2016

Sure Sir - donate the gear to ECB, at least you'll be able to donate real gear

I will leave a review on your thriving business, does your 20000 registered customers knows that you sell bunk gear, and when exposed you point a finger to someone else to avoid the blame ?

Best review is standing on my section already, not sure what he's crying for ? should we conclude this ?

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

It is impartial, you reviewed him and your business transaction and now he wants to review you from his perspective. That is the definition of fair. This is what you in particular obviously wanted. Your wish is granted.

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

Lmfao...okay I assume my responses will not be deleted!!

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

You absolutely can respond to his review.

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

I will and I trust you will not delete the transcript of this conference when I post it up?

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

You can post it in your SI.

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

Wait now. Karl has to sign off on that, this is a private message

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

I bet he does. Everything is said here is recorded and I will post it in my SI like you suggested.

Thanks darth,,,you da man

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

Matter of fact, No, this was a private conversation in an attempt t mediate between you two on neutral ground, it will not be used on this site as ammunition for either of you.

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

Don't be a smart ass Best, I misspoke and immediately corrected it. DO NOT COPY AND PASTE ANY OF THIS CONVERSATION.

karlsx

Feb 12th, 2016

what ?

I have no interest to create more drama here on Eroids or anywhere.

I will review best, he may respond, this is not up to me, I don't see how exposing this conversation can help anyone,

Maybe Best thinks that adding some drama to his section will raise his sales and take the attention from selling bunk gear, but I have no wish to keep this fire, I'll review him like he reviewed me

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

\Fucking funny...you should want members to see how impartial your mediation is surely?

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

I don't give two shits how you feel about me taking time out of my day to attempt to help you help yourself. But I promise you I will take action if you violate the terms I have set forth for both of you.

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

Not sure whether to take that as a threat of a ban but I understand....yessir, massa me be a good nigga!!

Trust me on this...the whole conversion is recorded and I don't give two shits if you ban me for wanting to speak out about a scamming source!!

This convo will be broadcast on every other forum if I get banned!!

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

Good for you. And I am black so fuck yourself.

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

Lmao....I was paraphrasing to make a point. I am the least racist person on this earth. If you knew me you would understand.

I have no beef with you Darth, I just want a site to do what it purports to do.

Peace out

Best Steroids

Feb 17th, 2016

Date: Tue, February 16, 2016 7:46 pm
    To: "Best" best@ukbeststeroids.net

and i'm still waiting for u to remove the review

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 2:18 AM, Best best@ukbeststeroids.net wrote:

I'm still waiting for trackers.
    Your call Darth. Your boy won't ship me the gear he owes me until I remove my review.

[​IMG]

karlsx

Feb 17th, 2016

I made it clear that I'll be happy to ship the gear, and u may keep the products u liked to replace, but u need to correct the misleading review, which was posted from first place just cause u thought i posted a review against you, u sold fake proven gear and accused me.

It's amusing that you think that u can say what u like, do what u like, be wrong and still win

I won't be terrorized by you, and you have the products, the review and the money of the guy you sold fake gear to as well

[​IMG]

karlsx

Feb 17th, 2016

And I'm aware to more fake products that you're selling, shame on you, and you still offer this fake test C, and u avoid punishment just cause you're ranked here low, and no members pay attention to this, trust me that i'll make sure it's changed

My offer is still on the table

[​IMG]

Best Steroids

Feb 17th, 2016

Are you offering to use your influence on these Mickey Mouse mods that you have in your pocket to rank me higher. Fucking hahahahahahaha. you have the brains of a rocking horse as do your paid off mods.

I want my gear and I want a legitimate mod on eroids to fucking police this shit in a reasonable and impartial way.

Yes I want you to send me the gear that I'm owed but I will not make deals that avoid me exposing you. As a source review board I'm shocked Darth Fail...sorry (typo) Darth Pale, threatens to ruin my business if I don't lay off you...what a lackey!!

[​IMG]

Best Steroids

Feb 17th, 2016

I will never take bribes or be blackmailed!!

karlsx

Feb 17th, 2016

you blackmail me though revies instead of cooeprating with me

you lie, decieve and sell fake products, which should concern you

i haven't posted shit so far, unlike you, i wish you the best "best", and as said i will do what necessary to solve this , but not under you terror posts

if u like a war war should be, if u like to solve it do a small step, tke off this nonsense, and the mod may watch me do what u ask though i'm not happy with it, and most important u do

[​IMG]

karlsx

Feb 17th, 2016

And this is outragious that u imply that Eroids in impartial, I strongly suggest that they should remove your review if u ask me, but they just let u lie freely openly

[​IMG]

Best Steroids

Feb 17th, 2016

@ Kunt: You think you can disguise your skullduggery through pidgeon English...lmmfao. Where is Darth fail? I know he's online because I've checked

@ darth Fail: I'd like you to tell me how you feel about you making a good mod, Roid Noid, leave the site because of the shit you stirred and your biased, terrorising attempt against me just to get Karl off the hook. Roid Noid is a man of integrity and a senior mod, but he wouldn't waver on his morals and you made him leave. How do you feel about your veiled threats to ban me, ruin my business, ordering me to adjust my product line just to keep Karl safe from members learning the truth about the scamming cunts ways. I think you have a brown nose and a red face.

[​IMG]

Best Steroids

Feb 17th, 2016

karl, just shut up. I honestly feel sorry for you because you are like a two year old. You will send me what you owe me, I have no doubt because I am relentless but in the process of me getting what I'm owed, you will be responsible for bringing down a lot of people if not institutions. do yourself a favour and shut the fuck up!!!

[​IMG]

karlsx

Feb 17th, 2016

I don't owe you, u asked me to replace, and i agree if u stop threat and terrorize eveyone your majesty

Best Steroids

Feb 17th, 2016

I have proof of what I ordered, proof of what I paid and proof of your scammiing ways...scroll up you muppett. You acknowledge you owe me in the first grovelling response...and promised to send it!!!

Best Steroids

Feb 17th, 2016

I would like to hear from Darth Fail and know if I am allowed to discuss Scamoxxes rip off ways on the appropriate discussion thread. If not why not? the reasons you gave before i.e I used profanity and didn't reply for 6 hours (I'm UK based and need to sleep) don't hold any water and won't when they come to the general public either.

[​IMG]

karlsx

Feb 17th, 2016

u got as usual products in higher valaue then u paid, also last time u kept products in thousands

I said I would replace it, but u won't say what u like, lie, deceive, and lie again and expect everyone to obey

you're proven time after time to sell knowing so faked gear, and u bark on me cause i tried to conclude the bill between us, and then offered to replace it, but to remind u , just like now u lost your senses and posted lies

Best Steroids

Feb 17th, 2016

You're like a broken record you cunt. I'm getting bored of this and as Fail hasn't responded I'm about to go to all other forums with this and expose you all.

Best Steroids

Feb 17th, 2016

The ball is rolling...I haven't even started on Kunt but you can believe that will follow. Darth Fail has been instrumental in this and my exposé of eroids.is basically his fault.

16. Best Steroids

Best Steroids Banned

Not all mods are corrupt and I want you to see the PM's between me and a MOD I respect:

• Best, long time no speak, relax a little ...
    Displaying messages 1 - 19 of 19

Participants: Best Steroids and Roid Noid

Roid Noid

Feb 12th, 2016

Best, long time no speak, relax a little brother. dont give me some 1000 word essay but please breakdown the primary points of whats going on between you and karl. I got the jist but id like to hear from you

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

Good to hear from you again bro...nice to hear from an old school legitimate mod.

You know I've always had the greatest respect for you and this site but I have gotten into some weird slanging match shit with Karl from Sciroxx and Darth Pale. I can send you transcripts of all conversations if needed. The way I see it, Karl is a scammer and has robbed me. I don't take leaving bad reviews lightly but felt it was time, not to mention this is the only time Karl ever starts sending what he owes. I've had dealings and grief with this dick head for years and it takes me to go to the forums for him to do anything at all.

Karl has somehow managed to get anything negative that I have ever said about him, deleted. All I want is to be able to leave a review on his review thread (as apparently I'm not allowed to do it on the lab review thread) and voice my opinions about his scamming ways on his discussion thread.

All posts that expose him for what he is have been deleted from his discussion thread. but why delete posts that tell members what the guy is like? I know I can't have a back and forth on his review thread, hence me posting on the discussion thread but why delete our convo in his discussion thread when it shows members what the guy is like?

Darth Pale is blatantly biased with a God complex...I'm sure you can look into PM's if not I can send you unadulterated transcripts of DP threatening to ruin my business, telling me to get products off my site that violate eroids terms (I did but we all know this is a technicality) for no apparent reason, other than me wanting to leave an honest review about a source I believe members should be warned about.

I'm not even vexed about the situation and not irate as my rhetoric would suggest. I'm quite relaxed going about my daily business....this is all in a days work for me unlike DP who seems to have thrown his toys out of the pram. I just want to put my views over about my experiences with a source on a source review board. Is this too much to ask?

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

Sorry for the 1000 word essay bro...just scrolled up to your initial message and realized lol.

Don't read the above...I want to leave a review and challenge Karl on his own thread about his business acumen and service. Is that okay?

Roid Noid

Feb 12th, 2016

first of all lets keep the MOD degrading out of the context so I can deal with this situation. MODs do the best job they can and have the sites best interest at hand. DP brought this situation to the MOD forum so that we can all view the situation, so lets move past all that.

So did you make a purchase from karl? and did he pay you yet?

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

Lmao...I just did a word count on the first response...over 2000 :s

I take back what I said about not being vexed...just don't tell Darth ;)

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

Yes and No.

Apologies for degrading the mod but you really have to read the transcript. I had nothing but respect and courtesy throughout until threats were made.

Roid Noid

Feb 12th, 2016

I need to know more about the yes and no part, that is what will help us make a decision on how we should proceed

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

Yes I sent Karl loads of |Money....No he has not sent me the products that I asked for.

This transaction dates back to July 2015...he pitched some shit to me about having all oils I wanted in stock and ready to ship if I paid him....this is after a year long wait from a first order which he did not satisfactorily complete, as he sent random products as and when he wanted. By this time I guess he though I was a sucker and told me he had all products ready to ship,

Call me a fool but yes, I did send money for products he told me he had....No he has still not sent me products to the value of the money I sent him

Cut a long story short...I am beyond caring but I do believe that members should know what kind of person he is and how he conducts business.

I do not care about the 2K's worth of products he still owes me. I just want the right to voice my opinion on this forum.

Roid Noid

Feb 12th, 2016

So as a paying customer you do have the right to leave a review. Can you please provide me with a current order number, so like if I was to order today what would my number look like?

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

I'm not sure if you are missing something here. I didn't order from his online shop, I ordered via emails. That is why I left my reviews on his lab review and discussion threads first. I was told this was not allowed so I asked where i can leave feedback. Colonel Jessup told me to leave it on his online shop.

if you are in any doubt as to the details of my dealings with Karl, give me you private email and I will send you all correspondence as well as figure sheets, WU, PP payments that were sent to him.

Not being funny brother but is this usual to vet a member so harshly that just wants to leave a review and discuss the situation on a sources thread? I've been a source on here for 5 years and never seen such a rigmarole.

If the guy is protected, let me know and I'll leave it at that...you can't fight a fucking losing battle!!!!

Roid Noid

Feb 12th, 2016

No source has ever been protected here, many have tried but never succeeded. And I mean seriously, karls broke ass? hes fucking robbing peter to pay paul all the time...

I was not asking you for the order number you got from his site, I was asking you for a current order number from your site.

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

Sorry for the misunderstanding...I will look and give you the latest order number. In the meantime I would be grateful if you could tell me why this is necessary...anyone can make an order and get the latest order number.

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

Roid Noid

Feb 12th, 2016

it is necessary because I would like to match it to the order number of the member that left you a bad review if he provides one.

I need to discuss some things over with MODs and BFG I will be in touch with some feedback in the next few days.

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

Roid, I have no qualms about that guy's review. Leave it up, I ruined him anyway...it goes in my favour. I'm just sad that I'm being treated like this over wanting to leave an honest review.

I've known you many years and we are two old friends that I thought had mutual respect for each other. Please tell me what has changed? Of all people I did not think you would treat me in this way because I know you have principles and believe in this site.

Roid Noid

Feb 12th, 2016

I'm just sad that I'm being treated like this over wanting to leave an honest review.
    I just looked into this today, as far as I can tell there is already a review up. you were advised right the lab section is not the place for it. You will get the same respect I have always given you. ill be in touch

Best Steroids

Feb 13th, 2016

There is a review up, however, I still have outstanding issues with Karl and I would like to discuss this on his discussion thread because my discussions with him via email and PM's bring me no results. The clown only acts when I expose him.

Let me know if this is okay and if so, reassure me that my posts won't be deleted.

Darth Fail told me he deleted my original posts because it was "profanity laced" and because he waited 6 hours without a response from me (fucking funny considering I'm in the UK and I had logged off to sleep before I even read his PM).

I actually did not know profanity was banned on this site and looking through the forums and threads, they are all profanity laced, however, If there are any swear words I should not use when posting, please let me know.

Roid Noid

Feb 13th, 2016

we are in discussions about it, i will let you know as soon as i know.

Best Steroids

Feb 13th, 2016

Thank you.

Off the record, I want to sound you out on your own personal opinion...nothing to do with eroids protocol or policy.

I know you have done time for supplying and are a bad boy like me. If we were in a bar together and someone that owed us money or was talking shit about us walked in, we would just knock him/them out...no need for words. Unfortunately, in this anonymous world my hands are tied because my only recourse for dealing with plums like Karl are the open forums (unless I travel to Israel).

I Know you are a man of good character and I don't believe you would knowingly protect a bad source from being exposed but don't you think it is farcical that you have to find out from the higher echelons or have to have a board meeting to discuss whether I am allowed to post my views on a source review forum?

Roid Noid

Feb 14th, 2016

I agree with you 100%, you should be able to review and post in his Si as a paying customer. It makes MODs and admin look like shit when a consumer is censored, its never been this way before.

I dont know what to say, im deeply troubled by all this and need to take some time away from the site to think about things, im not gonna compromise my morals to be a part of this. I sincerely apologize.

Best Steroids

Feb 15th, 2016

No problem my friend and thank you for being so honest. It shows you are a man of integrity and I'm sorry that you are as disillusioned as me.

I urge you to continue your good work here as this site truly needs guys like you to redress the balance.

Regards
    Best

17. Best Steroids

Best Steroids Banned

They are unadulterated, copied and pasted as said. the nest one I'm going to post is a side convo that Darth Fail...sorry Pale had with me when he was shitting himself and trying to keep me quiet...they show his underhand tactics.

A message has been sent to Darth Pale.

Displaying messages 1 - 6 of 6

Participants: Best Steroids and Darth Pale

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

You cannot post up the contents of that PM without Karl agreeing. It is a private conversation.

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

BTW, these need to be removed from your site. Along with any other benzos
    Product not found!

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

yessir...me be a good nigga!!

Darth Pale

Feb 12th, 2016

You know today is one of them times when you should take a step back and look objectively at how you are acting. Here Karl was prepared to give you what you wanted even tho he felt he didn't owe anything and you would rather throw a fit, talk smack and make threats. Really good business decisions bro. My only regret is wasting my time on you.

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

Noted and thank you.

Best Steroids

Feb 12th, 2016

Offending product removed from my site as requested massa.

As an impartial mod on a source review forum, I don't see what you don't understand about me wanting to leave a review about a source I believe is a scammer and has scammed me.

I will reiterate...I don't give two flying fucks about his silly oils. I want to leave a review for a source I believe members should be warned about.

I don't know how I have offended you. I have been nothing but courteous and respectful until you threatened to fuck my business (which trust me, you do not have the power to do).

If you have any brains, you will be impartial and let everyone know what a lying, scamming piece of shit Karl and his Sciroxx (Scammox) operation is...at least from my point of view.

Any other prods on my site you don't like massa? Me a be a good nigga and get rid of dem boss.

18. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Oh that brings back such fond memories of ruses, rebellion and rancor, :).
    I could do wo the racial slurs or innuendo regardless of one's rationale

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  19. Best Steroids

Best Steroids Banned

Anyone that sees the slave paraphrasing and takes umbrage...that is how I felt. I am not racist so don't give me any grief on that score.

20. Best Steroids

Best Steroids Banned

I'm sure anyone can see that the paraphrasing was used for effect and to emphasize the way I felt...if anyone can't see this, let me reassure you...I am not racist. I used paraphrasing from a time when slavery was prevalent to portray how I felt I was being treated by the mods of eroids.