Is MK-677 alone worth it for a start?

AngryWanker

I'm new to such substances but wanted to try something out coz I have no hunger at all

I need to eat like 3000 calories but barely can eat like 2400-2600 and it still very hard for me.

I found out that MK-677 can help with hunger but as I research this forum I got the impression that it's kinda dumb to use only mk-677 since it mess with insulin

Now I'm looking for solution to boost my hunger and maybe growth but only with pills (can't think of needles), any advice?

Can you make an intro brother? Helps us take you a bit more seriously. Goals, size, experience, etc.

Either way, mk677 to generate growth alone is a little silly imo.

I guess if you don't want to do something that causes a HPTA shutdown and stay natty.... It's not terrible....

I'm new to such substances but wanted to try something out coz I have no hunger at all

I need to eat like 3000 calories but barely can eat like 2400-2600 and it still very hard for me.

I found out that MK-677 can help with hunger but as I research this forum I got the impression that it's kinda dumb to use only mk-677 since it mess with insulin

Now I'm looking for solution to boost my hunger and maybe growth but only with pills (can't think of needles), any advice?
I haven’t used it but if you’re struggling to eat more, just eat higher calorie foods. More red meat, peanut butter in your shake, extra virgin olive oil on all veggies, ect

I haven’t used it but if you’re struggling to eat more, just eat higher calorie foods. More red meat, peanut butter in your shake, extra virgin olive oil on all veggies, ect
good advice. but keep in mind fats can crash appetite. Id just start with throwing some peanut butter in shakes. In my opinion adding fats to your meals like olive oil and healthy fats can blunt the appetite if you are doing it daily. For me, i eat 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight and keeps my fats low while pushing carbs as high as i can. my appetite stays good. fats will also slow down your digestion which makes it tougher to eat frequently in my opinion.

good advice. but keep in mind fats can crash appetite. Id just start with throwing some peanut butter in shakes. In my opinion adding fats to your meals like olive oil and healthy fats can blunt the appetite if you are doing it daily. For me, i eat 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight and keeps my fats low while pushing carbs as high as i can. my appetite stays good. fats will also slow down your digestion which makes it tougher to eat frequently in my opinion.
True. Another option is to drink those extra calories. My favorite shake is blueberries, liquid egg whites, ground up quick oats, natural peanut butter, milk, Greek yogurt, banana, and chocolate protein powder. You can adjust the ingredients to meet you caloric and macro needs needs. It tastes amazing and you can easily drink it even if you’re not hungry.

outside of helping appetite, id say no.

Work on your food choices and your diet and exercise to help your digestion and appetite.

How hard are you actually training? 99% of the guys I see in the gym aren't even working hard enough to warrant a protein shake afterwards lol- Start ramping up your training and see if that helps. Also is there anything else you are taking or doing that would cause you to have no hunger at all?

Another option is to drink those extra calories.
Thanks for the advice. I didn't think about drinking calories, but still a little bit concerned about hunger and feeling full. Anyways, will try it out since I have blender.

How hard are you actually training?
I don't know if it is hard but think my training plan is generally ok. I do 2 muscle groups in a day, 3-4 exercises per group with 3-4 sets with 8-12 reps. 22-24 sets per training usually. And I put about 80% of max weight I can do so kinda grinding on last sets/reps.

Also is there anything else you are taking or doing that would cause you to have no hunger at all?
Nothing. Just creatine cycles. I have this hunger issues from childhood. I used to train really hard when I was track&field athlete and still had no appetite. So that's because I was interested in mk-677 coz almost everyone says that appetite is like crazy on it.

Last edited:
True. Another option is to drink those extra calories. My favorite shake is blueberries, liquid egg whites, ground up quick oats, natural peanut butter, milk, Greek yogurt, banana, and chocolate protein powder. You can adjust the ingredients to meet you caloric and macro needs needs. It tastes amazing and you can easily drink it even if you’re not hungry.
yeah same. I do two cups egg whites, blueberries, 1 cup of oats or 2 cups depending on my insulin use, and a banana. People say thats gross but it actually tastes really good. Drinking your calories is probabaly your best bet if youre struggling to get in calories or gainers.

In the blender

1/2 gallon milk
2 bananas
2 scoops ice cream
3 scoops protein powder of choice
1/4 half and half (or heavy cream)

Drink half in the morning half in the afternoon. Repeat EOD for 4 weeks

In the blender

1/2 gallon milk
2 bananas
2 scoops ice cream
3 scoops protein powder of choice
1/4 half and half (or heavy cream)

Drink half in the morning half in the afternoon. Repeat EOD for 4 weeks
Brooo thats so much dairy idk if that would be the best option in my opinion haha I would just find a quality gainer. Up your mass by mhp is good or i like true mass by bsn. Or if you want to make one yourself do thios

2 cans of beer
2 scoops of whey
2 cups of oats
1 banana
1 tbps peanut butter

Brooo thats so much dairy idk if that would be the best option in my opinion haha I would just find a quality gainer. Up your mass by mhp is good or i like true mass by bsn. Or if you want to make one yourself do thios

2 cans of beer
2 scoops of whey
2 cups of oats
1 banana
1 tbps peanut butter
Well thats old school and for people that don't have lactose intolerance

yeah same. I do two cups egg whites, blueberries, 1 cup of oats or 2 cups depending on my insulin use, and a banana. People say thats gross but it actually tastes really good. Drinking your calories is probabaly your best bet if youre struggling to get in calories or gainers.
Yeah I always lose people when I say liquid egg whites lol. They don’t believe me there’s zero taste/texture