• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Is PCT required for a 2.5 weeks cycle?

Update:

16 days after the last injection and I definitely feel low testosterone, suddenly from some days back libido got less intense and less satisfying, and dick softer when jerking off. Also, hard look and veiny arms are gone so fast, this is so ephemeral.

Will take Tamoxifen for a week on day 21 post the last injection. 20mg ED.

In case it is good to know for someone: Yes, 2.5 weeks of cycle is enough for you to notice the shutdown.

Let me get this straight; you did a few shots of Test Cyp for a grand total of 2.5 wks and now 16 days later all your veiny arms arm gone, your libido is in the toilet, and cant jerk off? Yeah man, you better do a 4 wk recovery cycle, sounds like you're shutdown!! LOL

I dont want to sound like a prick or anything. But for real, based on what you've indicated here, half that shit is likely in your head. I'm not suggesting you're not experiencing some issues, but c'mon. Most healthy young adults can easily EASILY handle a few shots of Cyp and bounce back like a champ with ZERO pct. Don't believe me? Ask the resident Doc, I'm fairly confident he'll tell you the same thing.

Let me get this straight; you did a few shots of Test Cyp for a grand total of 2.5 wks and now 16 days later all your veiny arms arm gone, your libido is in the toilet, and cant jerk off? Yeah man, you better do a 4 wk recovery cycle, sounds like you're shutdown!! LOL

I dont want to sound like a prick or anything. But for real, based on what you've indicated here, half that shit is likely in your head. I'm not suggesting you're not experiencing some issues, but c'mon. Most healthy young adults can easily EASILY handle a few shots of Cyp and bounce back like a champ with ZERO pct. Don't believe me? Ask the resident Doc, I'm fairly confident he'll tell you the same thing.

Yes, I want to believe you, hope it's all that.