• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Is this allowed????

Ice-T4444

Arimidex,Aromasin,Femara (letrozole),Nolvadex

are these legal? because they arein't actually considered a steriod is it ok to state where is a place I can get them?????

Arimidex,Aromasin,Femara (letrozole),Nolvadex

are these legal? because they arein't actually considered a steriod is it ok to state where is a place I can get them?????

They're all only legal to obtain with a prescription. However, it's not like they're in the same class as AAS or other illegal drugs.

Some of the site sponsors have them available. Whether you buy them without a prescription is up to you, but it is not legal to do so.

Best regards,
MaxRep

they are a medicine that requires a script to possess and buy legally...but they are not scheduled drugs....IMPO I would not worry ordering them from a good research company....not too many agencies are going to waste time and money going after that type of crime......the only thing I would say is dont have it on your person or in your car....