Is this Pfizer Gentoropin pen real?

dragata

Does this Pfizer pen look real? Personally I can't spot anything that gives it away.

Attachments

• IMG_1850.jpeg
    IMG_1850.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 60
Chase irons isn't an expert on anything. He regularly says shit that is false or not led by science. It wouldn't take much to outwit him

Hm...Who would I believe, A chemistry expert with a state of the art HPLC/GCMS machine. Or a D list Youtube eceleb

View: https://youtu.be/VyZqA1b5inE?si=OAEawE9grmj6nZlv

Chase Irons made this great vid on how to check authenticity on Geno's. Hope this helps, dude!

Chase irons isn't an expert on anything. He regularly says shit that is false or not led by science. It wouldn't take much to outwit him

Hm...Who would I believe, A chemistry expert with a state of the art HPLC/GCMS machine. Or a D list Youtube eceleb
Great vid on this! Chase isn't saying he is the expert lol. He is stating that from his very reliable Pharma source, these are the things to look for!

The only thing is that he buys enough of it that his opinion on the presentation could be useful

Back