Is this Proviron fake?

deckroid3

Hello everyone, I bought this Proviron a few months ago. Do you think it's real or fake? Thanks in advance.

b.jpga.jpg

Last edited:
it looks original.

But the exp date on packaging and blister don't match. On the packaging it says 9/2024 and on the blister 12/2025. That makes me suspect that it could be fake.

I have looked at other medicines and the date on the blister coincides with the date on the packaging. Why doesn't it match in this case? Is there any explanation for this to happen?

Can someone please tell me if this proviron is authentic. I suspect it may be fake because the exp date on packaging and blister don't match. On the packaging it says 9/2024 and on the blister 12/2025.

Was the original box sealed? If so that’s some sketchy shit. I’ve bought plenty of proviron (and tested it) and the dates always matched up.

i know one thing, geting real pharmacy bayer proviron is realy realy hard , if you didnt but it yourself in pharamcy you dont have proof of authenticity :(

Was the original box sealed? If so that’s some sketchy shit. I’ve bought plenty of proviron (and tested it) and the dates always matched up.
Yes, it was sealed.

This is what the source where I bought it told me:
"Hi.
I talked with the warehouse and the pharmacy.
We receive the products back sometimes if the client didn't pick up the package, and when it arrives, we check the boxes and blister packs to see if everything is OK. That is why sometimes there could be boxes with other expiration dates, as on the blister packs.
The product is 100% real as we buy it directly from the pharmacy.
Sorry for this situation. We have asked the warehouse to be more careful next time."

Yes, it was sealed.

This is what the source where I bought it told me:
"Hi.
I talked with the warehouse and the pharmacy.
We receive the products back sometimes if the client didn't pick up the package, and when it arrives, we check the boxes and blister packs to see if everything is OK. That is why sometimes there could be boxes with other expiration dates, as on the blister packs.
The product is 100% real as we buy it directly from the pharmacy.
Sorry for this situation. We have asked the warehouse to be more careful next time."
sounds weird. I’d get the source to pay for testing for it.

È fake

1) Proviron è fuori commercio richiamato in tutto il mondo

2) Ho usato Proviron quando era legittimo acquistato in farmacia e le pillole sono bianche

Don't some of the sources remove it from the packaging and separate it for shipping? Is it possible he has a separate stack of boxes?

Can someone please tell me if this proviron is authentic. I suspect it may be fake because the exp date on packaging and blister don't match. On the packaging it says 9/2024 and on the blister 12/2025.
I have exactly the same Proviron, bought it from an actual pharmacy in Turkey.
There's a government run app to verify the packaging, along with actual serial number and when/where it was sold. It should have this type of QR code on the box. There should be like 3 different numbers on the packaging alongside the QR code. Does your pack have them?
When I'm home in an hour I can send you a pic of my box.
Also, as far as I remember new provirons come in 20 pill blisters, unlike the old ones that came in 6 pill blisters. It's likely that the seller used an old box for a new product. Doesn't mean it's fake, but it could be.
It's about $5 per box here, so it doesn't make sense to produce fake Proviron in Turkey. If you buy from a local source, it's usually good to go. If you're buying from someone in the EU or US, they'd have more incentive to print/make fake look-a-likes for a drug that costs barely anything here.