Is this Proviron fake?

È fake

1) Proviron è fuori commercio richiamato in tutto il mondo

2) Ho usato Proviron quando era legittimo acquistato in farmacia e le pillole sono bianche
Incorrect, I just bought me new Proviron and Rimobolan from pharmacy. Expiry dates are 2024-2026.
They were out of stock, but not anymore.

Attachments

• tempImageMgRX5u.png
    tempImageMgRX5u.png
    11.4 MB · Views: 50
  • tempImageouPMf3.png
    tempImageouPMf3.png
    11.8 MB · Views: 43
  • tempImageqZ9dIB.png
    tempImageqZ9dIB.png
    15 MB · Views: 45
  • tempImageGCkftR.png
    tempImageGCkftR.png
    14.8 MB · Views: 42
  • tempImageaxLkUt.png
    tempImageaxLkUt.png
    13.9 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Don't some of the sources remove it from the packaging and separate it for shipping? Is it possible he has a separate stack of boxes?
Yea that’s why I asked if it was sealed and he said it was. Out of all the proviron I’ve ordered I’ve never had different dates in sealed boxes.

Sì, ecco perché ho chiesto se fosse sigillato e lui ha detto che lo era. Di tutto il proviron che ho ordinato non ho mai avuto date diverse in scatole sigillate.
IO ho usato quello farmaceutico, quando era possibile comprarlo, e il blister delle compresse erano 2 da 10

IO ho usato quello farmaceutico, quando era possibile comprarlo, e il blister delle compresse erano 2 da 10
Dude, it all depends on when you buy it and the manufacturing country. I can show you 2 Rimobolans that look extremely different from each other but it's because Bayer updated their packaging.

There should be like 3 different numbers on the packaging alongside the QR code. Does your pack have them?
The pack could be legit, the problem is the blister that does not match the data on the pack.

The box has some codes and I checked them with the app that you mentioned but I repeat that the problem is the blister.

The pack could be legit, the problem is the blister that does not match the data on the pack.
I'm saying the blister looks legit too.
I posted a pic of my blister and it looks pretty much the same.
If the packaging is fake, product is most likely fake.
If packaging is legit, it may have been a true mistake on the seller's part.

OK I just checked mine, I'm 99% sure yours is legit. Or it could be an extremely well-made fake.
This is mine, and it's verifiable through the app.
From what I see in the photos, everything is correct in yours. The expiration dates of the box and the blister coincide (11/2026). In addition, in yours it also coincides, in the box and in the blister, the "Parti. No." (Lot Number, WEV5T8). In mine neither the expiration date nor the lot number match.

From what I see in the photos, everything is correct in yours. The expiration dates of the box and the blister coincide (11/2026). In addition, in yours it also coincides, in the box and in the blister, the "Parti. No." (Lot Number, WEV5T8). In mine neither the expiration date nor the lot number match.
That is correct, but it could also be manufacturing flaw.
It hardly makes sense if the fake blister is so well made and looks like the original and they just couldn't match the numbers.
Seems like an extremely sloppy mistake to make for someone trying to fake a pharmacy product.
Is there a guide inside the packaging? What does it look like?

OK I just checked mine, I'm 99% sure yours is legit. Or it could be an extremely well-made fake.
This is mine, and it's verifiable through the app.
It is true that my blister is quite similar to yours but it has some differences. Also, yours reads very well the "Parti. No." while mine can't be read well.

That is correct, but it could also be manufacturing flaw.
It hardly makes sense if the fake blister is so well made and looks like the original and they just couldn't match the numbers.
Seems like an extremely sloppy mistake to make for someone trying to fake a pharmacy product.
Is there a guide inside the packaging? What does it look like?
Yes, there is a guide, it seems normal.

The Proviron box arrived sealed. Someone introduced that blister there knowing that it did not correspond to the box. And then I seal it. It's very suspicious.

It is true that my blister is quite similar to yours but it has some differences. Also, yours reads very well the "Parti. No." while mine can't be read well.
How well things are printed is not that important. I have a ton of anapolons and rimobolans from Turkey and sometimes I can hardly see the print.

At this point what you could do is either scan the box to see if the box is legit, then either take it at your own risk and test your SHBG or send it for a lab test. Not sure what's cheaper, sending it for testing or just doing blood work. Whatever you're comfortable with.

How well things are printed is not that important. I have a ton of anapolons and rimobolans from Turkey and sometimes I can hardly see the print.

At this point what you could do is either scan the box to see if the box is legit, then either take it at your own risk and test your SHBG or send it for a lab test. Not sure what's cheaper, sending it for testing or just doing blood work. Whatever you're comfortable with.
I checked the box with the app that you have commented on and it came out correct. But... the problem is the blister.

Thanks for the photos and for your help.

but it could also be manufacturing flaw
I think that is extremely unlikely. I don't think Bayer makes that mistake on something as serious as expiration dates and serial numbers. We are talking about pharmaceutical products in which people's health is at stake and that must be traceable through the matching serial numbers on the blister and on the box.

I checked the box with the app that you have commented on and it came out correct. But... the problem is the blister.
Well, the blister seems legit also. Again, it's like less than $5 so if you bought from a Turkish source I wouldn't think they'd fake it. They do fake rimobolans but it's much harder to fake those also with the new Bayer packaging.

Well, the blister seems legit also. Again, it's like less than $5 so if you bought from a Turkish source I wouldn't think they'd fake it. They do fake rimobolans but it's much harder to fake those also with the new Bayer packaging.
This is what the source where I bought it told me:
"Hi.
I talked with the warehouse and the pharmacy.
We receive the products back sometimes if the client didn't pick up the package, and when it arrives, we check the boxes and blister packs to see if everything is OK. That is why sometimes there could be boxes with other expiration dates, as on the blister packs.
The product is 100% real as we buy it directly from the pharmacy.
Sorry for this situation. We have asked the warehouse to be more careful next time."

Do you believe that explanation?

It's about $5 per box here, so it doesn't make sense to produce fake Proviron in Turkey.
Saving $4,20 x 100.000 doesn't make sense to you?

Trying to juxtapose original vs counterfeit product via external characteristics soothes the boomer soul but new hoes playin' new tricks that pass all these checks, and you're buying into a dangerous delusion by coming to any conclusion without labtesting the internals, whether that's the API, composition of excipients or variance between samples.

There’s a company called labmax that sells testing kits to verify compounds are what they say they are. They can’t also tell you if the dosage is ballpark as advertised.

I have been comparing the photos of the box of @kakaboom!21 proviron's with mine and I think my box is fake. There is a translation error because the word "oral" does not exist in Turkish.

@kakaboom!21, could you upload a picture of the other side of the box?

tempImageqZ9dIB-(1).jpg

Last edited: