Is this Proviron fake?

in a turkish pharmacy? Well, I think your proviron doesn't look like the photos posted by "@kakaboom!21".

View attachment 254078
Maybe after the earth quake something changed , Cloverfield paradox? I dunno..
I'm not from turkey just had a random trip there went yo a local drug store for some advil and left with 10 packs of sustanon 5 4.6ml norditropin and 25 packs of proviron..
People ran blood work for everything they used also me to , 50mg a day nuked my shbg to single digits so I dunno... even of fake don't care it worked. The rest of the gear I got is by pyzer although no sust was aspen I think its Australian? Not sure

Hey guys interesting thread, I’ve just started on some proviron from a trusted source.
I was also worried about the 20 pill blister packs but glad I’m not the only one !

Attachments

• 3175FCD8-62DB-443E-B21A-6FB4D3E2CEAA.jpeg
    3175FCD8-62DB-443E-B21A-6FB4D3E2CEAA.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 31
  • DEE1E504-3567-4AB5-B89E-2B6B9A743BD3.jpeg
    DEE1E504-3567-4AB5-B89E-2B6B9A743BD3.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 30
  • BE2357FC-0E3E-4453-BCEE-51C5271E3489.jpeg
    BE2357FC-0E3E-4453-BCEE-51C5271E3489.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 31
Took 25 mg AM and 50mg pm to see if it’s real.
Vascularity was Insaine in gym next day !
I also chewed one and it was hard as a bullet lol
Very well pressed and the print on tab is clear as a bell and perfect

Took 25 mg AM and 50mg pm to see if it’s real.
Vascularity was Insaine in gym next day !
I also chewed one and it was hard as a bullet lol
Very well pressed and the print on tab is clear as a bell and perfect
unsure of why people use it, doesnt work in the muscles directly.

I use it as a libido booster if anything

@kakaboom!21, I have compared your package and mine on that side that appears in the photo you have uploaded. If you enlarge this image you will notice that the quality of the print of the Bayer logo is much lower in my box than in yours. The marks on the cardboard to open the package are also of lower quality. I think there are already several things that indicate that my package could be fake.

View attachment 253374
Yours is fake.

The Turkish ITS app used to verify these medications isn't a good way to verify because the guys making fakes have figured out how to make the fake products show as being authentic.

I'm pretty sure it's fake because I've had access to what I think is real Proviron and the pills are completely different. The pills that came in the "proviron fake" are much bigger, they are not pure white but a yellowish white color and it can also be seen in the photos that they have much poorer quality (the pills are more "sandy" than the of the actual Proviron).

b.jpg

a.jpg

if you use it, 1. or second day your dck will horny af for no reason that is way to test it.. also fake proviron is cut with tadalfil so make same effect

I always buy proviron here from pharmacy it's cool drug can dry y up a little and it's very good for libido and dick sensitivity.
Also acts like masteron on e2 but not so potent. So basically you can add it to keep balance.

Why do you say that? I’ve used them to confirm raws and they were useful. Now i agree dark orange vs brownish- red is pretty subjective to the viewer
Because it doesn't tell you the most important variable with raws.
Purity.

It's impossible to brew accurately without knowing the purity.
If you're just home brewing for personal use, whatever, that's something you can decide personally if you're okay with.

As for finished products, a lot of factors can render those tests completely non functioning. Something as simple as the filler used in a tablet, a coating, or coloring/dyes can render the test completely unreadable.

In short, they tell you no valuable information. On the off chance you get an accurate reading from one and confirm a compounds identity, that information is next to worthless if you aren't sure of the purity/dosage

Because it doesn't tell you the most important variable with raws.
Purity.

It's impossible to brew accurately without knowing the purity.
If you're just home brewing for personal use, whatever, that's something you can decide personally if you're okay with.

As for finished products, a lot of factors can render those tests completely non functioning. Something as simple as the filler used in a tablet, a coating, or coloring/dyes can render the test completely unreadable.

In short, they tell you no valuable information. On the off chance you get an accurate reading from one and confirm a compounds identity, that information is next to worthless if you aren't sure of the purity/dosage
Put everything into context. He’s looking to see if his proviron is real or not. I get what you are saying and i agree that there is a lot of unknowns that can’t be figured using labmax but for what he needs, it will tell him whether it’s proviron or not

Put everything into context. He’s looking to see if his proviron is real or not. I get what you are saying and i agree that there is a lot of unknowns that can’t be figured using labmax but for what he needs, it will tell him whether it’s proviron or not
Potentially, but again, simply the filler being used could result in a completely inconclusive result or as something completely different.

Ad in the event that this is a fake, and just an underdosed fake, he will be none the wiser.

I'm speaking from personal experience on this matter. For my very first cycle I got a roidtest kit to check if my anavar was real, and it VERY clearly showed as dbol. (For that test anavar was supposed to have a fluorescence under UV light, and there was none)
I later sent a sample, from the same sachet to @janoshik , blind, and pre-crushed so the markings couldn't be identified and it came back as accurately dosed var.

The tests aren't free, it's just better to spend a few extra bucks and know for an absolute certainty what you have. On top of that there is zero controls or regulation on the kits, they are just a gimmick for Dave polumbo to scam a few bucks off of users that don't know about HPLC testing.

Yes he MIGHT be able to identify if it's actually proviron with a roidtest kit, but for me, that's not good enough, especially when we have real testing so readily available.