Is this safe to inject?

Have you considered gently warming the vial and noting your observations?

Is it safe to inject? No one can tell you that over the internet. Look forward to hearing the results of the warming experiment if you do that. Fyi, your pics could use some improvement.

Last edited:
Its crashed
no its not safe to inject in its current form
What is it? compound/concentration/carrier oil?
How old is it?
Did it crash at room temperature or was it subjected to cold temps?

Heat the vial in a mug of hot water or toss it in the microwave for a second and see if it goes back into solution

Its crashed
no its not safe to inject in its current form
What is it? compound/concentration/carrier oil?
How old is it?
Did it crash at room temperature or was it subjected to cold temps?

Heat the vial in a mug of hot water or toss it in the microwave for a second and see if it goes back into solution
Compound: testosterone cypionate
Concentration: 250mg/ml
Carrier oil: unknown

I just opened it and saw it like that? The 6 vials of deca seem to be fine. Just the 2 vials of test?

It reqs heating up , hair dryer, hot water, microwave for around 5 seconds and swirl, repeat until gone . It’s called crashed. By the way, with hands and fingers like yours are you sure you should be using testosterone? Your hands are like ones off a moisturiser tv advert

Compound: testosterone cypionate
Concentration: 250mg/ml
Carrier oil: unknown

I just opened it and saw it like that? The 6 vials of deca seem to be fine. Just the 2 vials of test
try warming the vial in a mug of hot water (dont submerge the stopper) and see if it goes back into solution and its probably fine.

But having a standard dosed compound fall out of solution, without a good reason, is not a good sign of a quality product generally speaking

try warming the vial in a mug of hot water (dont submerge the stopper) and see if it goes back into solution and its probably fine.

But having a standard dosed compound fall out of solution, without a good reason, is not a good sign of a quality product generally speaking
Right I've heated it up in a pan and now the crystals and floating bits are all gone:20240927_133316.webp20240927_133320.webp
To be fair it is absolutely freezing here, so maybe it crashed during delivery? Never had it happen before with any of my other stuff, even during winter.

Right I've heated it up in a pan and now the crystals and floating bits are all gone:View attachment 296802View attachment 296803
To be fair it is absolutely freezing here, so maybe it crashed during delivery? Never had it happen before with any of my other stuff, even during winter.
If it is very cold out, then it is entirely normal for some products to crash in transit.
If it stays in solution after heating its probably fine, from a product solution standpoint.
Theres no telling for sterility

It reqs heating up , hair dryer, hot water, microwave for around 5 seconds and swirl, repeat until gone . It’s called crashed. By the way, with hands and fingers like yours are you sure you should be using testosterone? Your hands are like ones off a moisturiser tv advert
He could be dehydrated. Drink more water even if you're not thirsty

He could be dehydrated. Drink more water even if you're not thirsty
It's because I woke up and didn't have time to have anything to eat or drink and had a blood donation booked, just gave me a cup of water and then asked for another one:20240927_124640.webp
This was taken at the end so look flat asf. So yeah now my throat is dry and have come down with a cold.

Back