Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

So @janoshik have you shared online your "new" protocol for HGH testing versus your "old" method?

mands

It's in the price list and there's a whole lot of them posted around this forum alone.
You mean people need to pay extra for a printout of the actual mass spectrum? (Forgive me but, is it the option "3. Raw data: 5 USD / sample")?

Correct. Is there a problem with that?
Sounds dodgy, I've never paid extra to obtain the printout of the actual mass spectrum (nor have I ever needed to ask, it's always attached in the report itself). It's somewhat hard to imagine that this is only standard practice in my country (the Netherlands).

Sounds dodgy, I've never paid extra to obtain the printout of the actual mass spectrum (nor have I ever needed to ask, it's always attached in the report itself). It's somewhat hard to imagine that this is only standard practice in my country (the Netherlands).
Well, good thing that you are free to use the service that provides such data with no additional charges and doesn't sound dodgy instead of me.

Good day to you.

One mistake/lie, a bad one ok, but after almost five years and no more complaints and ppl still talk about that... Everyone make shit sometimes, and some learn with that and move forward. And to the present time there were no more complaints about his service that I'm aware, so my conclusion is people like drama...

One mistake/lie, a bad one ok, but after almost five years and no more complaints and ppl still talk about that... Everyone make shit sometimes, and some learn with that and move forward. And to the present time there were no more complaints about his service that I'm aware, so my conclusion is people like drama...

This is meso.....use to be scammers would get run off the board end of story, but members here have gotten soft the past few years. What a shame:(

I tried sending things to jano the way another member had said, he used shipnerd and sent it through DHL to save money. It only cost $30 dollars so it was way cheaper. But customs snagged it and sent it back to me so I still had to use the way jano reccomends. So it took a long time for me to actually get the samples to jano. But he was very helpful since this was my first time,, and quick with his service. Very pleased with his service just wish we had a cheaper way to ship things reliably.

I tried sending things to jano the way another member had said, he used shipnerd and sent it through DHL to save money. It only cost $30 dollars so it was way cheaper. But customs snagged it and sent it back to me so I still had to use the way jano reccomends. So it took a long time for me to actually get the samples to jano. But he was very helpful since this was my first time,, and quick with his service. Very pleased with his service just wish we had a cheaper way to ship things reliably.
Yeah I believe Jano mentioned somewhere that DHL sucks. Sorry you had to ship it out twice dude. I usually recommend UPS to the guys that ask.

Yeah I believe Jano mentioned somewhere that DHL sucks. Sorry you had to ship it out twice dude. I usually recommend UPS to the guys that ask.
Yea man it wasmt a big deal I just never sent things to him before. so when they told me the price to ship, I was like damn I didn't expect that haha but it's not that bad to have piece of mind for what ur injecting into urself

Cheapest option is USPS at about 5$, but it takes absolutely random amount of time to arrive - anywhere from 7 days (For 5$!) to 3 months.

FedEx is really the best way.

They already have processes for import of regulated chemicals so everything is extremely fast with them.

Also, thank you for the review of my service, I really appreciate it.

Today, over 3000 USD of customer credit has been voided due to blatant disregard for my requests, instructions and terms and conditions, not only having shipped with wrong customs declaration, but also shipping items that were not ordered for the analysis, switching up items for analysis, using improper containers for shipping and repeated offense.

Unfortunately, I cannot afford to deal with people who straight out ignore the instructions I provide and endanger the smooth operation of the service for others. For years I have not voided any credit for such offenses, but apparently people have not been taking it seriously enough, so there can be no such tolerance anymore.

If 3000 people managed to do it without any issues, my instructions can't be that hard to follow.

Today, over 3000 USD of customer credit has been voided due to blatant disregard for my requests, instructions and terms and conditions, not only having shipped with wrong customs declaration, but also shipping items that were not ordered for the analysis, switching up items for analysis, using improper containers for shipping and repeated offense.

Unfortunately, I cannot afford to deal with people who straight out ignore the instructions I provide and endanger the smooth operation of the service for others. For years I have not voided any credit for such offenses, but apparently people have not been taking it seriously enough, so there can be no such tolerance anymore.

If 3000 people managed to do it without any issues, my instructions can't be that hard to follow.
No cure for stupid.....

So we don’t have to tell you what oil is in the container as long as we put “common oil” ?

I remember back in the day you required ppl to tell you what the oil or tab claimed to be.

Back