Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Hard to tell given most orals are sent to me as blind test.
But seeing the tests around this subforum most of it seems ok I guess.

Hard to tell given most orals are sent to me as blind test.
But seeing the tests around this subforum most of it seems ok I guess.
With your new ability to test more accurately on GH - what have the meditrope GH looked like on the new tests? I noticed the provider hasn’t been updating those details. On batch 92 of mauvetops and curious :)

With your new ability to test more accurately on GH - what have the meditrope GH looked like on the new tests? I noticed the provider hasn’t been updating those details. On batch 92 of mauvetops and curious :)
I believe the most recent result is in Meditrope EU thread.

Cheers

@janoshik , yo Jano sorry for hijacking your thread man once again, but seems you are the only one knowing what happens on eastern europe, can you please shed some lihght on what the hell is going on with balkan/sp products, all of the sudden they are all out of stock, rumor has it DEA and interpol are involved, talking about "official resellers" such as ashop, bodyroids, realroids and balkanpharm, all of them, on top of that balkan official website just removed all androgens related products leaving only testosterones but even those are not been sold anymore on these websites, something really stinks

@janoshik , yo Jano sorry for hijacking your thread man once again, but seems you are the only one knowing what happens on eastern europe, can you please shed some lihght on what the hell is going on with balkan/sp products, all of the sudden they are all out of stock, rumor has it DEA and interpol are involved, talking about "official resellers" such as ashop, bodyroids, realroids and balkanpharm, all of them, on top of that balkan official website just removed all androgens related products leaving only testosterones but even those are not been sold anymore on these websites, something really stinks
They're a bit too far east for me to know them personally, I believe, so I can only stipulate whether it's legal pressure, supplying difficulties or focusing profit seeking outside of AAS market.

All three are plausible imo. Things have gone fucking crazy, to put it mildly, business-wise all around the world. Base materials jumped hundreds of percent, logistics are all sorts of fucked up, 10 times the paperwork for international shipments to EU...

Sorry for the non-answer.

However, I believe there are people reading this thread who know more than me, so they might decide to chime in.

Jano - if I send you a vial of tb500 would the analysis include confirmation it is tb500, the mg of it, and purity %? Or what would be included? I’ve been running this tb500 from a supplier for quite sometime and believe it is working but peace of mind is always nice as I intend to run it for the foreseeable future. Thank ya sir

An important reminder:

"1. If we don't have the correct tracking number by the time the package arrives to the laboratory or reaches customs, the package may be refused or discarded immediately without refund.
2. If the customs declaration or shipping details are not filled according to instructions, the package may be refused without refund.
3. If the package does not contain samples as per the order (lack of labels, different samples, additional/missing samples) the package can be refused or discarded immediately without refund. Same applies for orders not paid for."

Yeah, like 5-6 times total.
What do you use for the reference standard to identify Trest E?
From my understanding, there is not a reference standard available. Perhaps you mass spec it and if it's close to the molecular weight expected, its gtg?

What do you use for the reference standard to identify Trest E?
From my understanding, there is not a reference standard available. Perhaps you mass spec it and if it's close to the molecular weight expected, its gtg?
No, that's not the way I do it and that's definitely not the way to do it.

No, that's not the way I do it and that's definitely not the way to do it.
Fair enough. I shouldn't of suggested a process.
The main question remains, without a reference standard for trestolone enanthate... How do you identify/quantify it?

Fair enough. I shouldn't of suggested a process.
The main question remains, without a reference standard for trestolone enanthate... How do you identify/quantify it?
I might be the only person in the world to actually have the standard.
Perks of being in the game for so long.

Back