Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Hello.
I am looking for a purity/validity test for a compound I have not seen discussed anywhere on online forums, and wanted to see if it was a possibility that you are able to do testing for it.
The compound is aminophylline:

Effects of a topical lotion containing aminophylline, caffeine, yohimbe, l-carnitine, and gotu kola on thigh circumference, skinfold thickness, and fat mass in sedentary females - PubMed

Regional fat loss from the thigh in obese women after adrenergic modulation - PubMed

Aminophylline for cellulite removal - PubMed

Long story short, the compound has the the same effects as yohimbine when ingested orally. Alpha-adrenergic antagonist, leads to stubborn fat being mobilized with less resistance once you get down to the ultra lean levels. Whats interesting about it is unlike yohimbine, it penetrates the skin when applied topically and you can get a localized fat mobilizing effect without dealing with the systemic effects these kinds of drugs have.
There are zero sellers who sell this on the usual steroid source forums, and so I've got to go the route of buying from some fringe, unheard of sources and I'm looking to find someone who can validate that the shipment I receive is actually aminophylline. Are you able to test the purity/accuracy of a compound like this?

Last edited:
Hello.
I am looking for a purity/validity test for a compound I have not seen discussed anywhere on online forums, and wanted to see if it was a possibility that you are able to do testing for it.
The compound is aminophylline:

Effects of a topical lotion containing aminophylline, caffeine, yohimbe, l-carnitine, and gotu kola on thigh circumference, skinfold thickness, and fat mass in sedentary females - PubMed

Regional fat loss from the thigh in obese women after adrenergic modulation - PubMed

Aminophylline for cellulite removal - PubMed

Long story short, the compound has the the same effects as yohimbine when ingested orally. Alpha-adrenergic antagonist, leads to stubborn fat being mobilized with less resistance once you get down to the ultra lean levels. Whats interesting about it is unlike yohimbine, it penetrates the skin when applied topically and you can get a localized fat mobilizing effect without dealing with the systemic effects these kinds of drugs have.
There are zero sellers who sell this on the usual steroid source forums, and so I've got to go the route of buying from some fringe, unheard of sources and I'm looking to find someone who can validate that the shipment I receive is actually aminophylline. Are you able to test the purity/accuracy of a compound like this?
Well, I can test theophylline, so I can test that too.

That compound seems like somebody decided to make money on theophylline, but figured they can't call it that, because people would just buy it for peanuts elsewhere. Thus aminophylline was born.

Frankly I'd take a source for theophylline if you know of one, cant find a reliable source for either. Any sources of theophylline you've regularly tested/ tested recently?

@janoshik sorry for asking out of the box question but as you are always helpful so I thought about asking it . Have you seen NPP raws below 90% purity In your testing recently or last year ? Thanks

Are you able to share why? Wondering because I have something in transit with USPS — didn’t know if you were experiencing customs issues or anything like that.
It's just regular post is much less smooth than FedEx and UPS and with the workload we're dealing with we're busy to the point of not being able to hire and train people fast enough. It's surprisingly hard to import AAS legally.

Naturally, packs in transit are accepted as usual.

Do you anticipate accepting usps after the 30 days are up?
Not sure, probably yes, but either untracked or will have to raise minimum to two samples for that. More and more paperwork is being requested of us to the point we do more paperwork than analyses.

At this point it seems that 2.5USD USPS untracked is as fast or faster than 10-20 times more expensive USPS options, which is crazy.

Back