Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Outside of periods like this, what postal services do you accept for samples sent from the UK?
Currently new international mail rules have been implemented since 1st of October, so I try to advise all my clients to avoid "normal" mail services and use FedEx / UPS if possible or untracked "letter" options.

After we figure out the bureaucracy we'll be back to normal and accept all couriers etc. Tbh we'll accept Royal Mail too right now, but I prefer to avoid having clients to wait two months for the customs process to be sorted out...

Pretty much the only courier that we have bad experience is DHL. They request impossible amounts of paperwork, to the point of it being completely absurd. We have to refuse every 3rd package shipped with DHL from outside of EU.

What is the minimum sample quantity for oils?
I have a suspect but near-empty vial that may need tested once I confirm things with bloodwork.

Routine sample for us, fast turnaround.

I think some US lab tests it too, but does only ID, no purity analysis at considerably higher expense.

Routine sample for us, fast turnaround.

I think some US lab tests it too, but does only ID, no purity analysis at considerably higher expense.
I purchased the RU premixxed with Ethanol and PPG, are you able to test it this way too, ID and quantity?? i wanna make sure i´m not applying only ethanol to my hair.

Back