Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

LESS COMMON ANABOLIC STEROIDS:
6. Boldenone cypionate analysis: 120 USD / sample
7. Boldenone acetate analysis: 120 USD / sample

cheers
Can you do anything to speed up the parcels hold by customs in your country ?
like can you manage to pick up all the hold parcels of the interim warehouse by yourself ? Or pay extra to speed it up ?

Please, don't ship before you make the order and pay.

Such packages are discarded after receipt (if they are even accepted at all).

In case anyone wondered about the results, I got permission to share them:
https://janoshik.com/tests/17071-APO-IBUPROFEN_400_mg_XS6SIQAUW9TD (Janoshik Analytical)
https://janoshik.com/tests/17072-Panadol_Novum_500_mg_EPCE6LNZ5YR2 (Janoshik Analytical)

Mind that I have a margin of error as well when interpreting the results (<5% with these sample, estimated).

D
Due to insane workload I'm taking a break off the forums for a while.

I should always be reachable on my email. Be well, do good. <3
Dont overwork yourself and take too much work on buddy, last thing we want is for you to get disillusioned with testing and stop doing it, I’d prefer you to reduce your workload and provide less testing than not at all.

All the best mate.

D

Dont overwork yourself and take too much work on buddy, last thing we want is for you to get disillusioned with testing and stop doing it, I’d prefer you to reduce your workload and provide less testing than not at all.

All the best mate.
You got the right idea and good advice. I like you.

Cheers

That's pretty wild how all over the place they are.
Still well within pharma criteria.

Is an HGH test supposto say somatropin not hgh? Arguing with a buddy cause he’s saying the test from you are fake cause it doesn’t say hgh lol

Is an HGH test supposto say somatropin not hgh? Arguing with a buddy cause he’s saying the test from you are fake cause it doesn’t say hgh lol
Enough goofing around. To answer your question, he just isn't familiar with the lingo. Those two words are interchangeable so the wording on a Jano report doesn't make a difference.
You already got your answer. Still not satisfied?

Back