Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

For a mixed gear like a cut mix for an example; do I have to tell you what the mix is? Or only if not a common steroid?

For testing 2 different gears (e.g. Test and Tren), is it a good idea to mix them into 1 sample vial so that I only need to pay for one sample instead of two?

I assume if I add equal amount of Test and Tren into a sample vial, the final concentration of each compound in the sample would be half the initial concentration of the original vial.

E.g.: Add 1 mL Test E (250 mg/mL) + 1 mL Tren E (250 mg/mL) into the sample vial, then the expected concentration after testing would be 125 mg/mL of each compound right?

Well, as long as you can mix that perfectly and both samples are exactly what they are supposed to be, it works well.

Both of those conditions being the reason why people don't do that, too :)

Well, as long as you can mix that perfectly and both samples are exactly what they are supposed to be, it works well.

Both of those conditions being the reason why people don't do that, too :)
I see, so one test for each individual sample would be preferable in order to prevent any fck ups that could possibly be made during mixing in a 1:1 ratio.

And we don't know whether the gear contains the right compound with the right concentration, so it's best to test them one by one in order to prevent confusion in case the result turns out to be unexpected.

I was inquiring because you charge the same price for gear with single compound and blend, but your explanation makes sense.

I see, so one test for each individual sample would be preferable in order to prevent any fck ups that could possibly be made during mixing in a 1:1 ratio.

And we don't know whether the gear contains the right compound with the right concentration, so it's best to test them one by one in order to prevent confusion in case the result turns out to be unexpected.

I was inquiring because you charge the same price for gear with single compound and blend, but your explanation makes sense.
Yep. I mean, your question is a smart one, but in reality it leads to more problems than it solves. Some of my high volume clients (testing groups that had 100+ samples tested) tried that approach to save up money and all quickly abandoned it.

"Your message wasn't delivered to order@spon******.se because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail."

Fix your mail before I delete the results, or it's your loss.

So they opted to spend $5 instead of $15 and not get tracking. brilliant
Untracked options are now faster than tracked, as the customs process is extremely slow. At worst, it was almost 5 months for the customs process. Now they seem to have gotten it down to 1 month, so keeping fingers crossed the trend continues.

Untracked options are now faster than tracked, as the customs process is extremely slow. At worst, it was almost 5 months for the customs process. Now they seem to have gotten it down to 1 month, so keeping fingers crossed the trend continues.
For USPS*

It’s called ‘large envelope’ and is only supposed to have papers inside, but you can get away with a small object. Only parcels can have tracking so you don’t get tracking. So it’s a different type of mail entirely.

Btw do you test for HMG and rFSH?

It’s called ‘large envelope’ and is only supposed to have papers inside, but you can get away with a small object. Only parcels can have tracking so you don’t get tracking. So it’s a different type of mail entirely.

Btw do you test for HMG and rFSH?
I don't :(

Does anyone know how much it cost to USPS jano a sample? I know FedEx/UPS is like 120-300

Back