Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Also do I need to use stealth to mail you raws? If so, What would you suggest? As I get the impression a plastic bag of white powder won’t get through your countries customs easily

Does anyone know how much it cost to USPS jano a sample? I know FedEx/UPS is like 120-300

I used usps a year or so ago. Cost around $40 and they told me he would receive it in 10 days or so. That damn pack took over a month to get to him. I nearly sent him another one. Now I use UPS and pay $130 and he gets it in a week.

With usps weeks would go by and the pack wouldn’t move. With ups it moves daily and I have results in a little more than a week so I don’t mind paying the extra

Last edited:
What are options other then Jano?
I'm shocked everyone's ignoring what he did and asking about testing.
Scammers always a scammer.
I bet unless you do.blind it's a bs test.
But I'd like to get some stuff tested but not with this guy.
Mainly because he still denied lying and comes off as arrogant jerk.
Curious why he was t banned for the original lies and rip off.

What are options other then Jano?
I'm shocked everyone's ignoring what he did and asking about testing.
Scammers always a scammer.
I bet unless you do.blind it's a bs test.
But I'd like to get some stuff tested but not with this guy.
Mainly because he still denied lying and comes off as arrogant jerk.
Curious why he was t banned for the original lies and rip off.
Ok so just send it in blind then, problem solved, no?

I prefer to give business to a company that hasn't ripped others off.
As should everyone really.

I'm intrigued.
How did Jano rip people off with lab reports? The blind testing comment seems logical for anyone with doubts and trust issues.

If you don't wanna use Jano for testing, who will you trust instead?

I'm intrigued.
How did Jano rip people off with lab reports? The blind testing comment seems logical for anyone with doubts and trust issues.

jano did one fucking mistake in the past (you can search for it, its posted anywhere here) x years ago and some fools still judge him for that.
In the meantime, he has done hundreds (maybe thousands??) of blind tests and proofed himself to have changed and be trustworthy.
Imo, everyone deserves a second chance. If you obv fuck up a second time, its time for mistrust.

It's not a mistake. It's a lie.
Just like your ex didn't fall on a dick by mistake.
But I guess since she didn't for 2yrs prior It's OK.

I'm intrigued.

Look through this thread.
Sent fake test results.
Customs returned package and he continued to claim he tested it when he did not and charged for the testing

Look through this thread.
Sent fake test results.
Customs returned package and he continued to claim he tested it when he did not and charged for the testing

That's bad if it's true.
Are you sure this wasn't just a misunderstanding?
It's hard to believe that he would be dumb enough to say he tested samples if the sender showed proof that the package got stopped by customs.

Also, was this just a one-off or did other people report the same thing? I can't be bothered reading the whole thread.

That's bad if it's true.
Are you sure this wasn't just a misunderstanding?
It's hard to believe that he would be dumb enough to say he tested samples if the sender showed proof that the package got stopped by customs.

Also, was this just a one-off or did other people report the same thing? I can't be bothered reading the whole thread.
one time and i think he knows he was dumb back then.
@Desjardo :
well, i personally make some differences on the circumstances. Betraying a loved one is a no-go, thats true.

one time and i think he knows he was dumb back then.
Very silly indeed !:rolleyes:

People also need to remember to NEVER tell the tester what samples you're sending in and ALWAYS remove any identifying labelling and packaging. I've not needed to test anything for a while but when I did it I always stuck my own handwritten labels on and numbered them 1,2,3,4,5 etc so the tests had to be truly blind.

There's no way a tester can fake a report if he doesn't even know what the sample is......unless of course he wants to put his reputation on the line by taking a random guess and hoping he's right.

There has been confusion why 10iu HGH vials (3.37mg) purchased from some chinese manufacturers test at 12iu (4mg) at Janoshik's - this is because some manufacturers overfill vials with 20% more raw powder (3.37mg * 1.2 = 4.044mg) to account for potential degradation in worst case scenarios like HGH getting stuck in transport for a month in the heat of summer etc. (as normal transport times have not been shown to result in significant degradation).

Here's a HPLC test of a HGH vial sample by my manufacturer showing the chosen content to be 4mg and two Janoshik HPLC tests of different batches from the same manufacturer showing very similar results (without giving Janoshik any indication of how much they ought to contain):
hghhplc.pngcatropin.pngBBC.png

Back