Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

What is the ETA currently on testing from the day you receive it until results are received?

This still scheduled ?

Laboratory holidays from 26 SEP 2022 to 11 OCT 2022 due to renovation of laboratory and revalidation of laboratory equipment. Emails are handled, samples are received, everything goes as usual, but samples are not tested during that period.

Honestly, I expect it to take about half that, but I prefer to be conservative in my estimates.

---

Average and guaranteed turnaround times have been updated for routine analyses.

---

Rush fee in the previous sense of things had its cost cut to half and new option of guaranteed results within 48 hours of receipt of the samples had been introduced.

Great first experience with jano. He was extremely patient and helpful with me despite my 30+ emails lol. Results were as expected, I sent him a blind test and the test came back correct. Turn around time was very very fast.

Jano is a great person to do business with, I’ll definitely do future testing with him. Thank you again Jano!

Great first experience with jano. He was extremely patient and helpful with me despite my 30+ emails lol. Results were as expected, I sent him a blind test and the test came back correct. Turn around time was very very fast.

Jano is a great person to do business with, I’ll definitely do future testing with him. Thank you again Jano!
It's been a pleasure!

I know this might be a dumb question..

I cap my raws using only raws, a MG spoon, and gel capsules.

I would like to know how accurate these MG scoops are. If I send you a capsule that’s mostly empty with only a measured amount of raw, You can still tell me how many MG per capsule?

I’ll be sending anadrol, anavar, and aromasin.
I mean, we can measure the mg/cap very accurately.

mg scoops or mg scales under 1000USD are useless for anything other than a very rough idea

I mean, we can measure the mg/cap very accurately.

mg scoops or mg scales under 1000USD are useless for anything other than a very rough idea
Would that be the same cost without HPLC testing? Thank you!

Would that be the same cost without HPLC testing? Thank you!
Sure, if I understand correctly, you'd just want the amount of AAS inside the capsule, which is among the regular HPLC tests that we do.

Aromasin would be the best choice for this, multi cap testing. Or something you had raw powder of tested beforehand.

Hi Jano I had one more question sorry to bug you.

After much reading I see you prefer liquid AAS samples to be sent in empty new perfume sample bottles. I also read you prefer fedex. What packaging can I use to send via fedex that is the cheapest? I know the size of the parcel greatly affects price of shipping. Also, do I need to put anything specific in the customs declaration or can I just make something up like mineral oil sample or something?

Back