Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Jano, when are you closing and reopening for christmas holidays?
We answer emails and accept packages without a break.

Some email replies might be a little bit slower than usual due to holidays, but nothing too terrible.

I won't be in the lab 19th DEC to 3rd JAN, most likely - so no results will be sent during then and I expect a minor backlog early JAN, but nothing too bad.

By chance can you tell me how much you spend to ship with FedEx? I’m wondering if because I’m in a metro area that it’s higher? Please don’t tell me what area your in. I’m just curious if your getting the same quote as me? I was expecting maybe $100 to ship. Not $280 lol

Also I can understand you shipping multiple samples to make the price worth it but I’m just homebrewing test only for personal consumption so I’m only sending one sample lol.
Did you send yet? Bit worried since he’s saying things like if the package doesn’t make it thru customs then you get no refund nothing. Seems like a 400$ gamble, how was his customs instructions? Could you use credit card?

Did you send yet? Bit worried since he’s saying things like if the package doesn’t make it thru customs then you get no refund nothing. Seems like a 400$ gamble, how was his customs instructions? Could you use credit card?
He definitely never said that. Jano is licensed to posses import and test these drugs. It can be momentarily HELD by customs but jano will provide the customs paperwork for it to be released. And yes I wound up paying the fedex cost and it cleared customs and was delivered to jano

He definitely never said that. Jano is licensed to posses import and test these drugs. It can be momentarily HELD by customs but jano will provide the customs paperwork for it to be released. And yes I wound up paying the fedex cost and it cleared customs and was delivered to jano
Ok how about pills? If it’s supposed to be a blind test and you send pills with a marked UGL in it doesn’t that defeat the purpose of it being a blind test? I’ve heard before of jano falsifying results to not hurt a lab. What would I do sand the name out of the pill or something! Because saying I can’t send it crushed or that

Ok how about pills? If it’s supposed to be a blind test and you send pills with a marked UGL in it doesn’t that defeat the purpose of it being a blind test? I’ve heard before of jano falsifying results to not hurt a lab. What would I do sand the name out of the pill or something! Because saying I can’t send it crushed or that

dude, just put two pills in a ziplock bag and send it to him. no need to label it

And where did you hear that? Please link it for us.

That's a new one and frankly, my apologies, with each post it's starting to sound more and more like a concern troll.

I have to ask you to stop spreading disinformation like the above (along with the no refund when stopped by customs thing). You yourself see that people are flabbergasted at that as it has no basis in reality.

You can of course send the pills crushed, but you're going to get inaccurate results, because obviously there's going to be some losses with you doing that, so my assistant generally advises against.

are you able to test IGF 1 LR3? I thought I remember reading previously that you weren’t able to test this but I could be mistaken?

For all of you who think Jano is some great guy read this first!

The biggest problem is that there are only one or two labs in the US that will test this stuff... and even then you have to know the secret handshake and the password to get them to test for you. Then on top of that they dont like their tests posted publicly because you know somebody's gonna get fired for running tests after hours. haha

The biggest problem is that there are only one or two labs in the US that will test this stuff... and even then you have to know the secret handshake and the password to get them to test for you. Then on top of that they dont like their tests posted publicly because you know somebody's gonna get fired for running tests after hours. haha
Yeah bro, nothing like secret handshake password after hours purchase of scheduled standards. It's not like anybody wants to see the paperwork for that.

Yeah bro, nothing like secret handshake password after hours purchase of scheduled standards. It's not like anybody wants to see the paperwork for that.

That's why you are the go to! Hard to find guys in the US that are willing to risk exposing their after hours hobby. Those guys do exist but since they would never let you someone their lab name to post results online you are the all mighty player in this game. P.S. Whats the secret password? ;):cool:

That's why you are the go to! Hard to find guys in the US that are willing to risk exposing their after hours hobby. Those guys do exist but since they would never let you someone their lab name to post results online you are the all mighty player in this game. P.S. Whats the secret password? ;):cool:
My point was not that it's not possible to have people do that after hours - we certainly see it happen.

My point is more that with them being unable to secure items necessary for QA/QC their work usually amounts to educated guesses.

So I agree with you that they exist, but those results are, imo, always questionable due to above.

We answer emails and accept packages without a break.

Some email replies might be a little bit slower than usual due to holidays, but nothing too terrible.

I won't be in the lab 19th DEC to 3rd JAN, most likely - so no results will be sent during then and I expect a minor backlog early JAN, but nothing too bad.
So to confirm you will still not be in the lab 19 December to 3rd January? I ask because you put most likely.

Will I still know if my samples is received in that timeframe?

That kinda sucks. I just noticed this post and I had already sent samples thinking I’d get the results by January lol

Btw Jano, did you ever tested Infrajet or any type of liquid IGF-1? Im pretty curious about stability of those peptides

I think Increlex is reconstituted as well. We have on UGL scenario Infrajet and Insubolic IGF-1, but I dont think they are stable

Back