Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

So to confirm you will still not be in the lab 19 December to 3rd January? I ask because you put most likely.

Will I still know if my samples is received in that timeframe?

That kinda sucks. I just noticed this post and I had already sent samples thinking I’d get the results by January lol
I won't be in the lab during that time frame.

Receipts will probably not be confirmed during 23rd and 27th of December. (24, 25 being weekend and 26th holiday).

Btw Jano, did you ever tested Infrajet or any type of liquid IGF-1? Im pretty curious about stability of those peptides

I think Increlex is reconstituted as well. We have on UGL scenario Infrajet and Insubolic IGF-1, but I dont think they are stable
Tested some liquid one a while ago and it looked pretty OK when I took a look at it a month later. Not a proper test, but the best data I have.

Ofc it was kept properly refrigerated.

@janoshik hello, in need of your wisdom, tried to look on google but i´m sure i´ll get an straight better reply from you.
Do you know if testosterone loses efficacy once you open a vial and start drawing from it over time or if i preload syringes to avoid poking the vial so many times if i only use little amount of it ??
Thanks in advance and Sry for hijacking the thread :(

@janoshik hello, in need of your wisdom, tried to look on google but i´m sure i´ll get an straight better reply from you.
Do you know if testosterone loses efficacy once you open a vial and start drawing from it over time or if i preload syringes to avoid poking the vial so many times if i only use little amount of it ??
Thanks in advance and Sry for hijacking the thread :(
With normal use frequency? I don't think there'd be any issues like that.

Cheers

What is the backlog looking like? I got confirmation my package was received by your assistant. I’m just curious as to how long results will take? Happy new year!

For all of you who think Jano is some great guy read this first!

Some more

@Millard Please check this guy's IP and see if it's a previously banned member because many of us believe it is...like 1tank1. No brand new member should be this familiar and have a vendetta against Jano.
Go ahead. Why do you have such a hard on for me? Please do a google search and you’ll see so much information about him. Is there a reason you love him so much? You don’t even know him and I’m guessing haven’t even used his services.

Here we go again, round and round the same fucking merri-go-round. Never gets old...

@a1repairservices just go, I don't know, maybe repair something. This tired schtick isn't going to get you anywhere here, no matter how much you blow compacted shit from the past out of your ass, like so many misguided fools before you.

But I know, you'll have a fresh, more educated response on this subject backed up by your superior intelligence, so let it fly.

*As you do, though, just try to remember that we all know what happened - we all know what occurred after it happened - so if you're just going to spew the same chewed cabbage, just know that it's nothing new and we don't care what you have to say about it.

That's all I have to say about it, though.

Last edited:
Jano you hired a really good assistant. I’ve sent you two samples since you’ve hired your assistant Jakub and bother interactions with him were very pleasant. Quick replies, polite, helpful.

Jano you hired a really good assistant. I’ve sent you two samples since you’ve hired your assistant Jakub and bother interactions with him were very pleasant. Quick replies, polite, helpful.
I'm very happy to hear that and thank you for your feedback, it is appreciated!

Cheers

Back