Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Hi Jano I had one more question sorry to bug you.

After much reading I see you prefer liquid AAS samples to be sent in empty new perfume sample bottles. I also read you prefer fedex. What packaging can I use to send via fedex that is the cheapest? I know the size of the parcel greatly affects price of shipping. Also, do I need to put anything specific in the customs declaration or can I just make something up like mineral oil sample or something?
Well, if you get the smallest 1 ml thin vials, you can use FedEx padded envelope and have it shipped as an economy letter, which is usually by far the cheapest option

Cheers

Well, if you get the smallest 1 ml thin vials, you can use FedEx padded envelope and have it shipped as an economy letter, which is usually by far the cheapest option

Cheers
These are what you are referring to right? I appreciate your quick reply!

https://www.amazon.com/Refillable-Containers-Aromatherapy-Essential-Fragrance/dp/B07KT1NL3X/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=31GXBEZGEET3R&keywords=perfume+sample+bottles+empty+1ml&qid=1668877513&sprefix=perfume+sample+bottles+empty+1ml%2Caps%2C110&sr=8-1

Is it possible to use USPS from USA to your country Jano? FedEx is incredibly expensive for some reason. I put the 1ml vial in a FedEx flat rate envelope and they quoted me $280 USD to ship to your county (not your address because I don’t have that yet but your county in general)

Is it possible to use USPS from USA to your country Jano? FedEx is incredibly expensive for some reason. I put the 1ml vial in a FedEx flat rate envelope and they quoted me $280 USD to ship to your county (not your address because I don’t have that yet but your county in general)
Good day sir,

I spend an absurd amount and use FedEx because they are the fastest by far and it is there every time.

The last time I used USPS it made it like 60 days later no joke.

Good day sir,

I spend an absurd amount and use FedEx because they are the fastest by far and it is there every time.

By chance can you tell me how much you spend to ship with FedEx? I’m wondering if because I’m in a metro area that it’s higher? Please don’t tell me what area your in. I’m just curious if your getting the same quote as me? I was expecting maybe $100 to ship. Not $280 lol

Also I can understand you shipping multiple samples to make the price worth it but I’m just homebrewing test only for personal consumption so I’m only sending one sample lol.

Yeah, USPS for 1-2 usd is taking about 2-3 weeks right now. My assistant will guide you through it.

Good day sir,

During COVID the record was like 10 months, no kidding.

By chance can you tell me how much you spend to ship with FedEx? I’m wondering if because I’m in a metro area that it’s higher? Please don’t tell me what area your in. I’m just curious if your getting the same quote as me? I was expecting maybe $100 to ship. Not $280 lol

Also I can understand you shipping multiple samples to make the price worth it but I’m just homebrewing test only for personal consumption so I’m only sending one sample lol.
If you manage to ship it the cheapest FEDEX option (letter envelope I believe?) it indeed is around 100 usd, but it's very dimensions/mass dependent. Also FedEx quotes change insanely on daily basis based on random events.

Yeah, USPS for 1-2 usd is taking about 2-3 weeks right now. My assistant will guide you through it.

During COVID the record was like 10 months, no kidding.

If you manage to ship it the cheapest FEDEX option (letter envelope I believe?) it indeed is around 100 usd, but it's very dimensions/mass dependent. Also FedEx quotes change insanely on daily basis based on random events.
Thank you VERY much for your help Jano. I appreciate your always quick and thorough answers

Back in August or September I sent a USPS letter to Jano. It was dirt cheap and got there im less than 3 weeks. Maybe I just got lucky though. If you use USPS make sure it's labeled as a "letter" and not a "package". I guess if it's labeled package you get hit with extra custom fees later.

Back in August or September I sent a USPS letter to Jano. It was dirt cheap and got there im less than 3 weeks. Maybe I just got lucky though. If you use USPS make sure it's labeled as a "letter" and not a "package". I guess if it's labeled package you get hit with extra custom fees later.
I also sent one...never made it unfortunately.

UPS from NY was $180 which was 5-7 days. For $225 it was 3 days max.

Edit: fedex was even more.
I also live in NY state. UPS was much more than FedEx though. I can’t remember how much but it was over $200

How have you guys been pleased with my assistant handling all the emails since second half of 2022?

Is there anything that comes on your mind that we can do to improve our services?

Thank you.

Back