Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Hey jano ,how have you been receiving the parcels and large envelopes lately? do you still prefer the envelopes?

Also for parcels what is your advice for customs forms. apparently there are new rules for EU customs

Last edited:
Hey jano ,how have you been receiving the parcels and large envelopes lately? do you still prefer the envelopes?

Also for parcels what is your advice for customs forms. apparently there are new rules for EU customs

it's best if you just email us with your order and country of origin and we'll guide you through it. We'll try to figure out the best shipping option for you.

Really??, what new Rules, i still do it the same as always and still no issues, i rather don´t say it is an oil for testing tho but apart from that no issues at all, any how if you have input in these "new rules", pls let me know

Really??, what new Rules, i still do it the same as always and still no issues, i rather don´t say it is an oil for testing tho but apart from that no issues at all, any how if you have input in these "new rules", pls let me know
A6C2A5FA-0762-475C-88C2-0DCA87C67904.jpeg

At usps.com saw this

Im would like to send you a liquid solution of humco and Aromasin. How much of the liquid do you need and how much will testing cost for that type of sample?

Thank you jano

Im would like to send you a liquid solution of humco and Aromasin. How much of the liquid do you need and how much will testing cost for that type of sample?

Thank you jano
1 ml, 120 USD. My assistant will guide you through with email.

Make sure it's a solution, not a suspension please.

1 ml, 120 USD. My assistant will guide you through with email.

Make sure it's a solution, not a suspension please.
So from my understanding a solution has smaller particles than a suspension. Also humco isn’t transparent.

Have you tested aromasin in flavored humco before without issues?

So from my understanding a solution has smaller particles than a suspension. Also humco isn’t transparent.

Have you tested aromasin in flavored humco before without issues?
Solution doesn't have particles,clear like most of the inj oils.In suspension you can see the particles after some rest .

Solution doesn't have particles,clear like most of the inj oils.In suspension you can see the particles after some rest .
I’m not sure that’ll work for testing then.

Im somewhat confused by this because goodlyfe had his liquid orals tested by jano and they were suspended in humco. The directions when I purchased his liquid orals consisted of shake the bottle before dosing. So it was a suspension and not a solution. Also he used flavored humco which is not clear either

The issue with suspensions is that it's the best to send the whole container for the testing. This is what GL done I believe, if my memory serves me right.

If that's not possible, it's best to shake the hell out of the suspension before taking the sample out into a small sample (1-2 ml) vial, but still, it can introduce some additional error.

Is there a maximum amount of samples that you can mail in an untracked envelope from the USA?

I have 4 raw samples, 750mg each in small poly bags. It’s flat in the bubble mailer…Should that be no problem? What’s the maximum amount of samples you’ve received in one untracked bubble mailer? Should I just break the samples up to 2 per envelope?

I am curios what standard is used for the quantity analysis of your hgh tests? or did you use/develop an in house standard for hgh/peptides?

do you use a fplc for dimmer? or some tinkering with flow etc for the HPLC?

I think its a fair question what you use for standards esp with peptides for quantitative analysis. Or if you do not use standards are you just backing out a quantity using mass and purity?

also I am curious about the 5% deviance, I assume you mean 2.5% +/- or is it +/- 5%? not that it REALLY matters just curious. This prob should be on the results vs a hard #.

With Dimmer, from what I've read it doesn't seem to actually be such a "bad" thing. Is there literature behind this?

Cheers!

Is there a maximum amount of samples that you can mail in an untracked envelope from the USA?

I have 4 raw samples, 750mg each in small poly bags. It’s flat in the bubble mailer…Should that be no problem? What’s the maximum amount of samples you’ve received in one untracked bubble mailer? Should I just break the samples up to 2 per envelope?
you want to keep envelopes under 30g for stealth, but usually 'letter envelopes' 500g is standard max. simply check your usps site for stamp prices.

Well, I've had 20+ samples in some, just gotta put about 200 mg of sample.

So I wouldn't worry if I were you :)

Cheers

a little question about enclomiphene citrate testing.
For powder i think the purity assessment already excludes the presence of zuclomiphene (or more precisely limits it at most for the small percentage of impurities), but shouldn't the tablets or solutions be tested for both enantiomers?

i mean rather than being sure each dosage delivers the correct amount (12,5mg for example) i also would want each dosage to be >95% enclomiphene and <5% zuclomiphene.

a little question about enclomiphene citrate testing.
For powder i think the purity assessment already excludes the presence of zuclomiphene (or more precisely limits it at most for the small percentage of impurities), but shouldn't the tablets or solutions be tested for both enantiomers?

i mean rather than being sure each dosage delivers the correct amount (12,5mg for example) i also would want each dosage to be >95% enclomiphene and <5% zuclomiphene.
Enclomiphene test includes zuclomiphene test.

If there's significant amount of zuclo it's labelled as regular clomiphene.

Back