JANOSHIK

but how do you explain all the blind tests? i also thought for a long time that there was a conspiracy around jano, i just started to trust it due to insights from others on the forum .. But it seems to me that if all ug Labs had to bribe him for fake results that there would be millions have gone into causing either a multimillion-dollar conspiracy between all the ug Labs or it's not worth faking everything
I am curious how much of his revenue comes from UGL's vs independent buyers. I get the feeling he gets more money from individuals than from UGL's
(but I could certainly be wrong) in which case it wouldn't make as much sense to fake UGL test reports.

I could tell you all my theories bro, but as said before, this thread isn't about me or my opinions.
That's literally what this thread is about... YOUR opinion

Tank is a talking turd I stepped into, accidentally.
@jano, could you maybe give your side of the story in this topic about what tank is talking about? I know that if you search carefully you will come across things but with me there are many people who read this topic but do not conduct research but may therefore still judge negatively (this is human). here is a brief summary of what went wrong then ..

He has also missed his mark when checked by other labs. He also actually missed his mark when checked by his own hand. Admins from Bop had a bad gut feeling about some results from Jano so they decided to send him two blind samples from the same vial. The results were wildly different and Jano was immediately banned.

Jano is accepted because he’s the only convenient game in town. When other means for testing pop up everyone flocks to them until they mysteriously get spooked or they are busted.

For the most part I feel Jano does a good service but only when samples from members are sent blindly. I don’t so much trust sources sending him samples that Jano knows what’s in the vial. His hgh testing is total crap and he is the only one in the world using it. There’s also the liska/Jano thing that’s unsettling. There is a strong relationship there which is sparking up a lot of theories and speculation. Fact of the matter is if Jano has an issue here comes liska and Vice versa. Then there’s the fact that liska does A LOT of testing which is great but depends how you look at it. Coincidence that all his products look great on paper? Do you really believe he has spent the money required for all those test? Sources and testing facilities shouldn’t be bros and defend each other like these two do. There is definitely something underlining there. Maybe if Jano had a stellar record it might be acceptable but the guy did the shadiest thing anyone has ever seen. He also did it to the most respected member across all boards. Refresher, he made up and elaborate story and a fake test report for a sample that he never received. It was sent back to the sender. Can you imagine receiving your sample you sent off for testing back in your mail box and also receiving a test report for it? Jano will always carry a dark cloud and he should never be full trusted.

Exactly........

I honestly don't know why he feels that way, other than the fact he's a goddamned idiot

EDIT: to be clear, I am not defending Janoshik, I couldn't care less how people feel about him, but tanky didn't even have the balls to tag jano, and tanky is a hypocritical moron fuck
@janoshik

There tagged him for his response to @1tank1 's post.

can you prove that he is a scammer except for that one time a few years ago? .. you know how many people would have to bribe jano if they all corroborate his story over the years...?
I mean he admitted to it the one time years ago, so yeah he is a scammer. Unfortunately he is really the only show in town currently. To bad that domestic dude bounced.

so half think there is a conspiracy with test results and the other half not .. the people who think the testing is conspiracy how do you know that your gear is good and that your products contain what is supposed to be in it ?

@jano, could you maybe give your side of the story in this topic about what tank is talking about? I know that if you search carefully you will come across things but with me there are many people who read this topic but do not conduct research but may therefore still judge negatively (this is human). here is a brief summary of what went wrong then ..
My side of the story?

What story?

Little tank comes around Meso, where sources, such as me, are treated harshly, the bottom of the barrel. So he feels like he can have a kick.

But oh-no. He can't get one and those lowlifes, at the bottom of the perceived hierarchy are bullying him instead - shamelessly implying that his place in the unwritten hierarchy is a step under a turd.

So his little ego gets hurt and remnants of the pride shattered, even if he doesn't want to admit it. So he scours threads and posts for anything he could use to strike back and wage the war he himself declared to give some importance to his actions, like they mean something in the grand scheme of things.

Unfortunately they don't, just like his entire existence consisting of getting banned on online forums, and he is taunted and ignored some more, until it bores the perpetrators, they step over the turd and go on their business.

I usually get threads like this from little princesses whose feelings I hurt roughly semiannually, but I am a little bored on holidays, so I can afford to waste a some of my time to have a little more fun.

I don't equate my banter with my business and the only people who mind are not even potential clients, so I couldn't care less. My actual clients don't need any convincing other than my work. As it should be.

Its a well known fact that @1tank1 pretended to be a woman on a UK Bodybuilding forum, the bloke has serious mental issues and its no doubt in my mind that he touches kids

Jano seems just like trump, best there is and everyone always hating on him for doing a good job...gonna have to fined a meme for this...

No ones perfect, look at ourselfs. Leave the guy alone and let him do wjat he is doing, or learn to do it yourself and give him competition, because the only competition i see is giving away your sensitive material...

Lots of silly chatter and pissy personal comments to deflect away from attention on Jano so far.....:rolleyes:

I'm still not seeing anything from Jano or his/her fan club to authenticate his/her legitimacy as a testing facility worthy of trust after being proven to be a scammer/liar.

The bad attitude remains the same but maybe that's something his loyal followers/affiliates like and aspire to replicate in their own online forum behaviours..

Lots of silly chatter and pissy personal comments to deflect away from attention on Jano so far.....:rolleyes:

I'm still not seeing anything from Jano or his/her fan club to authenticate his/her legitimacy as a testing facility worthy of trust after being proven to be a scammer/liar.

The bad attitude remains the same but maybe that's something his loyal followers/affiliates like and aspire to replicate in their own online forum behaviours..
You don’t realize that the onus is on you to prove that he’s a scammer since you made the claim. It’s not anyone else’s place to prove you wrong, you have to prove yourself right.

But we also realize you don’t understand common sense or logic, so it’s no surprise this must be explained to you