JANOSHIK

You don’t realize that the onus is on you to prove that he’s a scammer since you made the claim. It’s not anyone else’s place to prove you wrong, you have to prove yourself right.

But we also realize you don’t understand common sense or logic, so it’s no surprise this must be explained to you

Tank's craziness aside it's already a proven fact that jano lied and scammed someone here albeit years ago, but scamming is scamming non the less.

If goodlife or dash or stanford got caught scamming even just one member everyone here would set them on fire and take pleasure doing so....so I just do not understand the logic with letting some scam and crucify others who scam?:confused:

Lots of silly chatter and pissy personal comments to deflect away from attention on Jano so far.....:rolleyes:

I'm still not seeing anything from Jano or his/her fan club to authenticate his/her legitimacy as a testing facility worthy of trust after being proven to be a scammer/liar.

The bad attitude remains the same but maybe that's something his loyal followers/affiliates like and aspire to replicate in their own online forum behaviours..
I’ve sent Jano 100+ blind samples. All came back as advertised including a few 600mg crazy blends.

I’ve sent Jano 100+ blind samples. All came back as advertised including a few 600mg crazy blends.

I don't know anything about you bro and don't really wanna get involved in your business either but how exactly do you send off a blind sample that you've already openly advertised publically or directly with the tester ?

So if I go on a search into all your lab reports.....none of them will show your lab name on the reports coz they were truly blind/not affiliated?

I feel like I've just opened a can of worms here on Meso about Jano but it's a topic definitely worth putting under the spotlight as it potentially looks like a big money scam that favours sources over customers and real/true lab test reports.

Jano seems like the type of person that will say or do anything if he gets paid enough money and he thinks he won't get caught scamming/lying again.

He's relying on other people (mainly sources) to fight his battles now but he can't hide from the past, present, or the truth....and his attitude towards gear buyers/customers is very clear in his posts.

I don't know anything about you bro and don't really wanna get involved in your business either but how exactly do you send off a blind sample that you've already openly advertised publically or directly with the tester ?

So if I go on a search into all your lab reports.....none of them will show your lab name on the reports coz they were truly blind/not affiliated?

I feel like I've just opened a can of worms here on Meso about Jano but it's a topic definitely worth putting under the spotlight as it potentially looks like a big money scam that favours sources over customers and real/true lab test reports.

Jano seems like the type of person that will say or do anything if he gets paid enough money and he thinks he won't get caught scamming/lying again.

He's relying on other people (mainly sources) to fight his battles now but he can't hide from the past, present, or the truth....and his attitude towards gear buyers/customers is very clear in his posts.
I’ve sent him probably 70 before I was a source. I don’t think you understand what a blind sample is. I pay him $120 and send him a perfume vial filled with 1ml of oil. He responds back to me with the compound and the dosage. Same goes for tabs, I’ve sent him plenty of plain white generic tablets. They make anavar/dbol/winny in all different dosages and he’s been spot on every time.

I can care less about your opinion of me btw.

Tank's craziness aside it's already a proven fact that jano lied and scammed someone here albeit years ago, but scamming is scamming non the less.

If goodlife or dash or stanford got caught scamming even just one member everyone here would set them on fire and take pleasure doing so....so I just do not understand the logic with letting some scam and crucify others who scam?:confused:
Agreed, it’s well known he scammed someone one time I think about 4 years ago. But he’s also not selling an illegal substance to use in your body. He’s selling a service for testing these things. I think his track record of blind testing is more than enough to prove he isn’t scamming anyone anymore. Though I could certainly be wrong. Can anyone provide a second example of how jano has scammed anyone? If so, trust me, I’ll be the first person to bash, but I don’t know that anyone can prove it.

I’ve sent him probably 70 before I was a source. I don’t think you understand what a blind sample is. I pay him $120 and send him a perfume vial filled with 1ml of oil. He responds back to me with the compound and the dosage. Same goes for tabs, I’ve sent him plenty of plain white generic tablets. They make anavar/dbol/winny in all different dosages and he’s been spot on every time.

I can care less about your opinion of me btw.

Make it the same way as @SkankHunt explained .
Did it around 10 times.
Most of them i have published the last 2 years .
I am no source , If thats important.

Every time i sent 2 blind samples, from different sources and different substances .
Jano only know that he get 2 samples from me .
He didnt know which substances i sent or from which source .
On the parfum vials i only wrote "Sample 1 " and "Sample 2".

How should he know what i sent him ?
I am really interest how he can scam me with this methode.
Pls explain it to me .

Did it around 10 times.

Every time i sent 2 blind samples, from different sources and different substances .

Pls explain it to me .
It’s simple. If you’re a source and don’t like Jano, use Lab4tox. If your a customer and don’t like Jano, use Lab4tox.

Pharmacom seems to think Jano had it out for them. Someone got Arimidex that came back as Letrozole from Jano. Pcom said it was bullshit. Well that same guy sent it to Lab4tox and guess what? They got Letrozole too.

You shouldn't be creating this thread and talking shit if you don't even understand what blind testing is. I'm gonna give a simple explanation so it'd be easier for you to digest.

You send 3 samples of different compound in 3 different vials (unlabeled) for testing. You don't tell them the brand, compound identity, and concentration of these gear. Then, they will test the samples and tell you the results.

Most of the time (assuming your gear is legit), Jano's result would match the compound identity and concentration of the product. How would he be able to know the compound identity and concentration of your blind samples? Does he just guess and gets lucky all the time?

Lol I though they were being harsh on you in other threads but seems justified now.

Jano actually contributes to this board unlike your childlike posts.

I remember seeing you post not too long ago about not following a diet cause you want to "enjoy life." Same shit every fat bitch in the body positivity movement says nowadays. Maybe you belong on one of those boards and not one dedicated to steroids when you don't even have the discipline to diet.

Last edited:
Lol I though they were being harsh on you in other threads but seems justified now.

Jano actually contributes to this board unlike your childlike posts.

I remember seeing you post not too long ago about not following a diet cause you want to "enjoy life." Same shit every fat bitch in the body positivity movement says nowadays. Maybe you belong on one of those boards and not one dedicated to steroids when you don't even have the discipline to diet.
That’s why I’m on his ass all the time, because he’s a fucking nut case that projects all of his faults and insecurities onto others

Agreed, it’s well known he scammed someone one time I think about 4 years ago. But he’s also not selling an illegal substance to use in your body. He’s selling a service for testing these things. I think his track record of blind testing is more than enough to prove he isn’t scamming anyone anymore. Though I could certainly be wrong. Can anyone provide a second example of how jano has scammed anyone? If so, trust me, I’ll be the first person to bash, but I don’t know that anyone can prove it.
So if your old lady fucked another dude just one time, do you trust her ever again? Serious question

Did it around 10 times.

Pls explain it to me .
know how to solve this problem ... someone on this forum who is neutral and absolutely known for not having any interest in a particular brand will have to buy 2 products that have been tested recently then 2 blind samples there from sending .. then compare the results with his previous tests of this brand that have already been published .. if he is legit the blind test should be about the same as the published tests

There's no doubt that Jano is legit, but he the only operation on meso-rx that's been forgiven for scamming and allowed to proceed with earning a windfall!

Any other source that's caught scamming red handed is set fire to and beat down forever and never forgiven, but Jano was given a pass without even the slightest of repercussions and I find that rather hypocritical of everyone especially those ACTIVLY sticking up for him.

The community should have banded together and required Jano to perform a set number of tests each month for free or something of similar penance before everyone starting giving him cash hand over fist again.
Thing is he is not a source, pretty much the only one holding sources accountable, sources must test their stuff, it doesn’t have to be with him but neither with some asian lab no one understands

He has also missed his mark when checked by other labs. He also actually missed his mark when checked by his own hand. Admins from Bop had a bad gut feeling about some results from Jano so they decided to send him two blind samples from the same vial. The results were wildly different and Jano was immediately banned.

Jano is accepted because he’s the only convenient game in town. When other means for testing pop up everyone flocks to them until they mysteriously get spooked or they are busted.

For the most part I feel Jano does a good service but only when samples from members are sent blindly. I don’t so much trust sources sending him samples that Jano knows what’s in the vial. His hgh testing is total crap and he is the only one in the world using it. There’s also the liska/Jano thing that’s unsettling. There is a strong relationship there which is sparking up a lot of theories and speculation. Fact of the matter is if Jano has an issue here comes liska and Vice versa. Then there’s the fact that liska does A LOT of testing which is great but depends how you look at it. Coincidence that all his products look great on paper? Do you really believe he has spent the money required for all those test? Sources and testing facilities shouldn’t be bros and defend each other like these two do. There is definitely something underlining there. Maybe if Jano had a stellar record it might be acceptable but the guy did the shadiest thing anyone has ever seen. He also did it to the most respected member across all boards. Refresher, he made up and elaborate story and a fake test report for a sample that he never received. It was sent back to the sender. Can you imagine receiving your sample you sent off for testing back in your mail box and also receiving a test report for it? Jano will always carry a dark cloud and he should never be full trusted.
Can you link the BOP thread incident, the one you mention here

This is unbelievable.
This tank faggot made a thread last week asking for advice on how to steal gasoline from fuel stations for his fleet of work vehicles and now he's ranting about thieves.
What kind of drug addict schizo is this loser?
The one who pretends sources accept paypal just to dispute after wards lol

know how to solve this problem ... someone on this forum who is neutral and absolutely known for not having any interest in a particular brand will have to buy 2 products that have been tested recently then 2 blind samples there from sending .. then compare the results with his previous tests of this brand that have already been published .. if he is legit the blind test should be about the same as the published tests
Done this already , when Human Labs start his thread , he posted the Tren E Test what contain minimal Tren a .
The same batch i sent as a blind sample to jano . Lab test came back the same .
Happend many times already