JANOSHIK

well, this seemed to be a simple measuring mistake either done by him himself or his assistant, no?

No. A lot is missing due to the extortionist that was around a few years back. What you’re seeing is just a summary of events that happened. The admin is pretty educated on testing and really put Jano in his place and made him look stupid. It raised some questions about Jano and he was banned. Feel free to reach out to him on Bop for his side.

Bop started a testing program to make sure their sources stayed in line but there were some test results in question so they decided to test the tester (Jano). As you see he failed. It was the only time anyone had really tested Jano. Wonder how many other times his “assistant“ sent out bad inaccurate reports?

No. A lot is missing due to the extortionist that was around a few years back. What you’re seeing is just a summary of events that happened. The admin is pretty educated on testing and really put Jano in his place and made him look stupid. It raised some questions about Jano and he was banned. Feel free to reach out to him on Bop for his side.

Bop started a testing program to make sure their sources stayed in line but there were some test results in question so they decided to test the tester (Jano). As you see he failed. It was the only time anyone had really tested Jano. Wonder how many other times his “assistant“ sent out bad inaccurate reports?
The 'pretty educated' DWBO came to Meso as well claiming that you need GCMS to test quantity and that HPLC can't do that, while even your average forum goer knows that HPLC is very well capable of that and got his shit pushed in around that time.

Also, this coincidentally happened right around the time all of Pompeos samples tested like shit, including fake HGH. They figured they prefer a paying sponsor to accountability, so... Ain't it weird they never implemented any official testing after? D'oh.

Anyway, if you claim that's the only time I was tested you are either stupid or deliberately lying. In this subforum alone there is a shitload of examples where people used Lab4tox and me, or sent the same sample multiple times. Trying to gaslight some newbies or what?

Trying to gaslight some newbies or what?

I’ll address this first since it’s exactly what your business is based on. You thrive here because this place is a revolving door for newbs who just see what’s in front on them today. Your reports hold no merit on most boards but are pretty accepted here. It’s actually sad to see how far Meso has fallen.

Also, this coincidentally happened right around the time all of Pompeos samples tested like shit, including fake HGH. They figured they prefer a paying sponsor to accountability, so... Ain't it weird they never implemented any official testing after? D'oh.

This is why you are dubbed the “Conman”. So which is it, your “assistant” screwed up or the bad man was out to get you? You were pretty sure it was your operation’s error when it occurred. Not surprising that now the finger is pointing another direction. Always pointed somewhere other than yourself.

The 'pretty educated' DWBO came to Meso as well claiming that you need GCMS to test quantity and that HPLC can't do that, while even your average forum goer knows that HPLC is very well capable of that and got his shit pushed in around that time.

I bet this made you feel pretty good, huh? DWBO really made you look like a dumbass. At the time it occurred you were scrambling and couldn’t answer basic questions. This is why you were banned. It wasn’t due to that when tested you failed but you were given a chance to explain yourself and your process and couldn’t. Yes later when he came here the lynch mob got him but is that unusual for a outsider here at Meso? Meso is like the movie Roadhouse.

In this subforum alone there is a shitload of examples where people used Lab4tox and me, or sent the same sample multiple times.

This goes back to my first comments above about the revolving door of newbs. There are very few here that probably remember where samples were sent to you, W&M & lab4tox and you failed. I don’t quite remember, was it the assistant’s fault those times as well?

Bop had a testing program and you were at the center of it. They were trying to break the mold for paid boards. Even though they were a paid board they still wanted to randomly test their sources and hold them accountable. It’s a damn shame that you are what ruined it Mr. Conman.

I’ll address this first since it’s exactly what your business is based on. You thrive here because this place is a revolving door for newbs who just see what’s in front on them today. Your reports hold no merit on most boards but are pretty accepted here. It’s actually sad to see how far Meso has fallen.
Yes, MESO, an uncensored forum known to be the harshest to sources is pretty much a kindergarten compared to BOP, which has nothing but best interests of people on their mind and is known as the free port of the righteous and just.

Enough said, sod off over there.

Last edited:
you are either stupid or deliberately lying

This is rich. The pot calling calling the kettle black. Same goes for the statement below. You are an admitted lying scammer but sure are vocal about how you feel towards others. Ironically it’s only when you are exposed. You sure didn’t mind working with them and being apart of that community at the time.

BOP, which has nothing but best interests of people on their mind and is known as the free port of the righteous and just.

Good day, Mr. Conman

This is rich. The pot calling calling the kettle black. Same goes for the statement below. You are an admitted lying scammer but sure are vocal about how you feel towards others. Ironically it’s only when you are exposed. You sure didn’t mind working with them and being apart of that community at the time.

Good day, Mr. Conman
We all make mistakes, me trusting DWBO is not a piece of shit was one of them.

Anyway, why don't you post a list of all those results when me and Lab4Tox had yielded different results? And all those forums that refuse my work?

Go on, show off.

Anyway, why don't you post a list of all those results when me and Lab4Tox had yielded different results? And all those forums that refuse my work?

Go on, show off.
DWBO and PAiN are two peas in a pod you know...BOP is a scammer haven as well.

this topic is banging my head guys i just came to this forum as a foreigner because the bodybuilding forum in my country is crap and forbidden to discuss bait sources...here there seemed to be good control and honest feedback good testing .but because of this hassle the past few days here, people from craziness no longer know whether tests are reliable let alone the labs that produce gear

Go on, show off.
1658602292492.png

Still waiting, little lying guy. @Sly Devil

Still waiting, little lying guy.

The pot calling the kettle black, again. I know exactly where to go to find your post where you admitted to scamming and lying and can share that. You and I both know there has been instances where other labs showed your findings/reports to be inaccurate. It’s pretty idiotic of you to egg me on to go find these instances.

But to make it easy, I’m pretty sure all is somewhere in your 50 pages of your Con-Man thread. Members should read the whole thing to get a better understanding of YOU. Even Millard made it a sticky and had it front and center for years until recently when you asked him to take it down.

The pot calling the kettle black, again. I know exactly where to go to find your post where you admitted to scamming and lying and can share that. You and I both know there has been instances where other labs showed your findings/reports to be inaccurate. It’s pretty idiotic of you to egg me on to go find these instances.

But to make it easy, I’m pretty sure all is somewhere in your 50 pages of your Con-Man thread. Members should read the whole thing to get a better understanding of YOU. Even Millard made it a sticky and had it front and center for years until recently when you asked him to take it down.
Shut the fuck up with your bullshit and send direct links to what I asked. You made a claim, support it. Don't try to twist it. Little lying pussy.

this topic is banging my head guys i just came to this forum as a foreigner because the bodybuilding forum in my country is crap and forbidden to discuss bait sources...here there seemed to be good control and honest feedback good testing .but because of this hassle the past few days here, people from craziness no longer know whether tests are reliable let alone the labs that produce gear
Is it not enough seeing that the loonies always have to resort to talking about stuff from 2016 or lying, because they have nothing better?

Kind of telling, isn't it?

Shut the fuck up with your bullshit and send direct links to what I asked. You made a claim, support it. Don't try to twist it. Little lying pussy.

Lol calm down. Your true colors are coming out. This is the reaction from a very unprofessional con-man. Clean it up. Got to keep appearances up.

I do not take my orders from you. Anyone who would has no self respect.

Is it not enough seeing that the loonies always have to resort to talking about stuff from 2016 or lying, because they have nothing better?

Kind of telling, isn't it?

Does it matter if it was a few years ago? Especially with the way you act today.

Jano is definitely a blagger with affiliations and collaborations to "some" sources but they are all doing their best to deny "buddy" situations now and you only need to open your eyes (as a customer) and do some reading/research to see the truth abut Jano.

Are some of his lab tests real in 2022? Possibly some Yes, but he's still definitely not to be trusted coz he's still the same person with the same bad attitude he had 7 years ago on forums when he was just starting to build his testing scam empire.

If you're a forum buddy of Jano.....I'm quite sure he will still be happy to fake some gear reports for you if you can agree a price and profit margin from your sales as a source.....

Lets go back in time a bit with just "1" of Jano's many scams..

Last edited:
Jano is definitely a blagger with affiliations and collaborations to "some" sources but they are all doing their best to deny "buddy" situations now and you only need to open your eyes (as a customer) and do some reading/research to see the truth abut Jano.

Are some of his lab tests real in 2022? Possibly some Yes, but he's still definitely not to be trusted coz he's still the same person with the same bad attitude he had 7 years ago on forums when he was just starting to build his testing scam empire.

If you're a forum buddy of Jano.....I'm quite sure he will still be happy to fake some gear reports for you if you can agree a price and profit margin from your sales as a source.....

Lets go back in time a bit with just "1" of Jano's many scams..

@1tank1 maybe a bit off topic but it can't be otherwise .. you indicated that catcafe and jano cover each other .. you have your doubts about liska and jano .. what is your opinion about deus medical?

@1tank1 maybe a bit off topic but it can't be otherwise .. you indicated that catcafe and jano cover each other .. you have your doubts about liska and jano .. what is your opinion about deus medical?

My opinion doesn't really matter tbh bro coz I'm nobody special or important in the bbing/source/steroid world.

But....I do like the Deus operation so far and I like several other sources on Meso too but I haven't actually used any of them yet so it wouldn't be fair to comment on their services, communication, professionalism, or products.

I can totally understand why everyone uses jano, but what I can't understand is why everyone doesn't give a shit about his previous scamming OR his non stop arrogance?