JANOSHIK

so just a suggestion:
instead of disucssing here about jano and if he is trustworthy or not etc., how about you reach out to some of those 100s of labs around the globe and ask them if they have the possibility to do similar analysis to jano?
this would be a huge contribution to the board

How about You do that bro instead of suggesting I give up so much of my time making contact with testing services that you and everyone else here could do yourselves if you wanted to?

I'm not your daddy bro and I won't spoon feed you...

Simec used to be the main testing lab for AnabolicLabs here but a few years back they no longer accepted samples due to some new regulations.

Thanks for the update about simec bro. I haven't needed to be involved in testing for a long long time now coz I set myself up with a good stash of gear before all the changes/new laws/busts etc.

Is AL still an active site? I thought it died a few years ago.

Thanks for the update about simec bro. I haven't needed to be involved in testing for a long long time now coz I set myself up with a good stash of gear before all the changes/new laws/busts etc.

Is AL still an active site? I thought it died a few years ago.
Really haven't checked AL but I am sure it isn't as active nowadays. Maybe @Millard may have something to say about that. Think all the info that was posted before the Simec "shutdown" are still there.

Really haven't checked AL but I am sure it isn't as active nowadays. Maybe @Millard may have something to say about that. Think all the info that was posted before the Simec "shutdown" are still there.

I might go and have a snoop next week and see if there's any action or worthwhile discussions happening on there....

I might go and have a snoop next week and see if there's any action or worthwhile discussions happening on there....
Oh shut the hell up, you're so full of shit it's laughable. Between your drama stirring threads like this and stupid threads like Liquid Diets, I can't believe anyone takes you seriously.

How about You do that bro instead of suggesting I give up so much of my time making contact with testing services that you and everyone else here could do yourselves if you wanted to?

I'm not your daddy bro and I won't spoon feed you...
well, i am not the one complaining?
why should i waste my time if i can simply send any blind test to him to verify that he does his job?
and i dont care if he is arrogant, full of himself or whatever you think of him because people dont use him to be friends with him or to get compliments but to get labs done.
Same with other sources, idc if one is a cat fetishist (sorry buddy :D) or whatever, as long as they deliver what i expect i dont have any issues

why should i waste my time if i can simply send any blind test to him to verify that he does his job?
and i dont care if he is arrogant, full of himself or whatever you think of him because people dont use him to be friends with him or to get compliments but to get labs done.
Same with other sources, idc if one is a cat fetishist (sorry buddy :D) or whatever, as long as they deliver what i expect i dont have any issues
Amen

You're welcome to your own opinion but stop trying to be a wise ass with me.

If you wanna use Jano and his catty buddy....go ahead....but understand that many other guys don't want to and won't coz we see an affiliation and don't trust or respect either of those 2 services.

I'm not "complaining" about anything....I'm just voicing my opinion and raising awareness about something that I (and a few others) want to discuss. You should walk away and mind your own business if you don't like what I'm saying coz this thread isn't an invite for fanboys of Jano to jump to his defence with bitchy and snide opinions.

Maybe you should go and start your own "Jano and Cat appreciation" thread since you appear to be 1 of their most loyal supporters and like openly kissing their assholes on Meso....

You're welcome to your own opinion but stop trying to be a wise ass with me.

If you wanna use Jano and his catty buddy....go ahead....but understand that many other guys don't want to and won't coz we see an affiliation and don't trust or respect either of those 2 services.

I'm not "complaining" about anything....I'm just voicing my opinion and raising awareness about something that I (and a few others) want to discuss. You should walk away and mind your own business if you don't like what I'm saying coz this thread isn't an invite for fanboys of Jano to jump to his defence with bitchy and snide opinions.

Maybe you should go and start your own "Jano and Cat appreciation" thread since you appear to be 1 of their most loyal supporters and like openly kissing their assholes on Meso....
An open discussion includes negative and positive opinions about the accused member. So i am entitled to post my opinion.
I have no problems with both of them, thats correct. But i also use other sources. Ive used QSD who works completely different to Cat.
And you got suggested several times how you can see if janoshik works properly:
either send 2 blind samples from the same vial and compare results
or
send one to labtox and one to jano and compare results.
@janoshik made one mistake but also did a good job revealing bullshit by shady sources (even stuff like the aromasin/arimidex fraud by pharmacom if i remember correctly was revealed by him)
you are just here to make a drama out of nothing.

@1tank1, how do you know that the gear you use is good if you don't trust the test data. I'm curious how you choose your gear and from what point of view do you trust the brands you use?

I'm in a different position to a lot of newer members on here coz I stocked up with a decent stash of products from a top quality pharma source before everything went "UGL" and got crazy so I haven't yet needed to roll the dice and take chances with all these new era UGLs and dodgy lab testers.

Random lab tests were done prior to me stocking up using an independent service (SRCS) and I also fully trusted my source before stocking up coz I'd been using him for about 5 years and never had even 1 problem with an order or results off a cycle.

If import laws hadn't changed and my favourite brand hadn't ceased production due to government legislation....I would still be loyal to that brand and that source and wouldn't even be posting on forums anymore.

I only came back on the forums after a 10 year hiatus coz my stash is getting low and if I don't choose a new brand/source I will have to stop using gear sometime next year and go natty.

Honestly speaking, the bbing forums are not like they used to be and the community has turned to shit. I don't really enjoy posting anymore and I'm just lurking around at the moment while I decide on who my new sources are gonna be.

I'm in a different position to a lot of newer members on here coz I stocked up with a decent stash of products from a top quality pharma source before everything went "UGL" and got crazy so I haven't yet needed to roll the dice and take chances with all these new era UGLs and dodgy lab testers.

Random lab tests were done prior to me stocking up using an independent service (SRCS) and I also fully trusted my source before stocking up coz I'd been using him for about 5 years and never had even 1 problem with an order or results off a cycle.

If import laws hadn't changed and my favourite brand hadn't ceased production due to government legislation....I would still be loyal to that brand and that source and wouldn't even be posting on forums anymore.

I only came back on the forums after a 10 year hiatus coz my stash is getting low and if I don't choose a new brand/source I will have to stop using gear sometime next year and go natty.

Honestly speaking, the bbing forums are not like they used to be and the community has turned to shit. I don't really enjoy posting anymore and I'm just lurking around at the moment while I decide on who my new sources are gonna be.
I actually have the same problem as you .. always used pharma .. now due to customs problems difficult to get primo by post from Turkey the chance is 8 out of 10 .. in my country it is forbidden to use the national bb forum sources to discuss let alone the way to get there ... that's why I moved it here in the hope of finding a reliable ug lab here ... deus medical seems very good to me so far .. how is that with you?

I actually have the same problem as you .. always used pharma .. now due to customs problems difficult to get primo by post from Turkey the chance is 8 out of 10 .. in my country it is forbidden to use the national bb forum sources to discuss let alone the way to get there ... that's why I moved it here in the hope of finding a reliable ug lab here ... deus medical seems very good to me so far .. how is that with you?

I'm interested in Deus too and I like the operation/set up. They're on my radar as a "possible" choice but I haven't used them yet so I can't help you with honest feedback.

I'm interested in Deus too and I like the operation/set up. They're on my radar as a "possible" choice but I haven't used them yet so I can't help you with honest feedback.
Ive order stuff from them ..when ive used the products i let you know..
I was usi g pharma primo for 5 years 1 ml ed or eod with low test ... ive got enough experience to feel good primo ..

Sponsors