JANOSHIK

Cry more, like you did years ago.

You seemed to have skipped over my post linking you to your scam at BOP.

That's ok, here is the link for you with your labs posted-

https://brotherhoodofpain.com/steroid-scammers-and-reverse-scammers/60918-janoshik-exposed.html#post918606

I can't wait till you figure out you are only helping me ;)

You seemed to have skipped over my post linking you to your scam at BOP.

That's ok, here is the link for you with your labs posted-

https://brotherhoodofpain.com/steroid-scammers-and-reverse-scammers/60918-janoshik-exposed.html#post918606

I can't wait till you figure out you are only helping me ;)
You seem to fail to comprehend that you don't choose the talking point, little guy.
But don't worry, you will be educated.

And in the meantime feel free to sod off to BOP.

I'm going to give you my opinion on the jano matter as an observer, even though it offers me absolutely no benefit to take a position here.

I've read all about the mands debacle and this BOP claim, and here is my impression:

People terming jano a "scammer" are not being reasonable or accurate in their terminology. Jano's actions in the mands debacle demonstrated that when faced with an ethical dilemma, jano is very likely to choose the option that makes him the most money. He's not the guy that you want to rely on when put into an ethical quandary over an important matter that has significant ramifications.

This BOP claim, two samples that differ by a mere 20% in detected contents. Is it not reasonably possible that oil-based AAS (especially from UGLs) are not perfectly homogenous mixtures? We've all seen "crashed gear" where the solute is separated from the solvent. Could such a factor not have influenced the results?

Jano's business venture, on balance, serves this community (it is far more beneficial than harmful). Virtually everyone that's used Jano for testing has been pleased with the result. If this were untrue, Jano would have ceased operations a long while ago. He is successful because he is reliable and his services benefit many.

It's disturbing to see lunatics still chasing him down through the internet to defame him over a 20% difference in detected contents (if that is indeed the claim being made), over a decade later is it?

I guess one of the area's for manipulation I can see is if the blind tests published here is not really blind in the sense that the person sending the sample could collaborate with the tester to fabricate results and as a result gain something financially in posting a good report for source XYZ. I'm just spit balling and maybe what I said is completely retarded, in which case ignore me I am obviously a shill spreading distrust within the community so that in 20 months I can open my own shop to capitalise on the chaos

I guess one of the area's for manipulation I can see is if the blind tests published here is not really blind in the sense that the person sending the sample could collaborate with the tester to fabricate results and as a result gain something financially in posting a good report for source XYZ. I'm just spit balling and maybe what I said is completely retarded, in which case ignore me I am obviously a shill spreading distrust within the community so that in 20 months I can open my own shop to capitalise on the chaos
Of course, every single person vouching for the service COULD be lying, but you're missing the point when people refer to blind tests. The point is that you can use this method to verify for yourself whether or not he's providing the service he offers and charges for.

Of course, every single person vouching for the service COULD be lying, but you're missing the point when people refer to blind tests. The point is that you can use this method to verify for yourself whether or not he's providing the service he offers and charges for.
You're right in that regard!

I’ve come to see the light. Janoshik is a total scammer… he charges money for services, but I want them for free… what an asshole.

So let’s get this straight. He fucked up once in 2016, probably when drunk off his ass on marijuana alcohol while getting a severe blowjob from a nice white woman… and he apologized but y’all are still bitching about it?

Y’all are just like my fucking ex! You never let me hear the end of it. “Remember that time you fucked up back in 2008, asshole?????” So what if I cheated on you with a BLACK GUY. I was drunk on Diet Coke and couldn’t control myself.

Calm the fuck down you fucking fat tanking pieces of degloved giraffe dicks.

You seem to fail to comprehend that you don't choose the talking point, little guy.
But don't worry, you will be educated.

And in the meantime feel free to sod off to BOP.
You mean you refuse to talk about the subject because you would lie for pages and pages before you finally admit it.

Tell us all how you wouldn't do such a thing ;)

It's obvious to the people that haven't been indoctrinated.

I'm going to give you my opinion on the jano matter as an observer, even though it offers me absolutely no benefit to take a position here.

I've read all about the mands debacle and this BOP claim, and here is my impression:

People terming jano a "scammer" are not being reasonable or accurate in their terminology. Jano's actions in the mands debacle demonstrated that when faced with an ethical dilemma, jano is very likely to choose the option that makes him the most money. He's not the guy that you want to rely on when put into an ethical quandary over an important matter that has significant ramifications.

This BOP claim, two samples that differ by a mere 20% in detected contents. Is it not reasonably possible that oil-based AAS (especially from UGLs) are not perfectly homogenous mixtures? We've all seen "crashed gear" where the solute is separated from the solvent. Could such a factor not have influenced the results?

Jano's business venture, on balance, serves this community (it is far more beneficial than harmful). Virtually everyone that's used Jano for testing has been pleased with the result. If this were untrue, Jano would have ceased operations a long while ago. He is successful because he is reliable and his services benefit many.

It's disturbing to see lunatics still chasing him down through the internet to defame him over a 20% difference in detected contents (if that is indeed the claim being made), over a decade later is it?
You seem like a pretty smart dude from your other postings. It's difficult to see that you are making reasons for him not to be a scammer.

On the mands deal, how many dozens of pages did this guy lie in? Someone who lies like this, in the face of everyone knowing, will lie, cheat and steal if given the chance, Normal every day people don't lie like that. The ones that do are bad news.

Jano called it some bad luck in the bop thread.

If he's been caught twice, how many times hasn't he been caught?

Now you call people lunatics for not standing with a known scammer?

He was the one that scammed, it's on him. It will never go away as long as he feels "untouchable", his own words, and gets in people's faces about it.

None of this would even be going on right now if his services weren't being forced down my throat.

I had 2 options, jano test or fuck off.

I chose fuck off but didn't fuck off.

Thanks for your time.

I’ve come to see the light. Janoshik is a total scammer… he charges money for services, but I want them for free… what an asshole.

So let’s get this straight. He fucked up once in 2016, probably when drunk off his ass on marijuana alcohol while getting a severe blowjob from a nice white woman… and he apologized but y’all are still bitching about it?

Y’all are just like my fucking ex! You never let me hear the end of it. “Remember that time you fucked up back in 2008, asshole?????” So what if I cheated on you with a BLACK GUY. I was drunk on Diet Coke and couldn’t control myself.

Calm the fuck down you fucking fat tanking pieces of degloved giraffe dicks.
I see what your problem is.

Small dick syndrome.

Glad you finally came around to knowing he is a scammer.

Time #2

https://brotherhoodofpain.com/steroid-scammers-and-reverse-scammers/60918-janoshik-exposed.html

You seem like a pretty smart dude from your other postings. It's difficult to see that you are making reasons for him not to be a scammer.

On the mands deal, how many dozens of pages did this guy lie in? Someone who lies like this, in the face of everyone knowing, will lie, cheat and steal if given the chance, Normal every day people don't lie like that. The ones that do are bad news.

Jano called it some bad luck in the bop thread.

If he's been caught twice, how many times hasn't he been caught?

Now you call people lunatics for not standing with a known scammer?

He was the one that scammed, it's on him. It will never go away as long as he feels "untouchable", his own words, and gets in people's faces about it.

None of this would even be going on right now if his services weren't being forced down my throat.

I had 2 options, jano test or fuck off.

I chose fuck off but didn't fuck off.

Thanks for your time.
The problem with what you are doing is that you are unreasonably raising jano's character to attack it despite his business scheme being a legitimate venture that benefits this community (and decidedly not a scheme to defraud).

If you constantly put jano's character at issue, then it's easy to attack (it doesn't make you look particularly strong). You are correct in that he has demonstrated his character for dishonesty and to defraud (many years ago). He did perpetrate a fraud against mands. It was not a mistake nor accident. He took concrete steps to do so that demonstrated an intelligence and cunning.

Yet, he demonstrated remorse, admitted to the wrong, made amends, and the community writ large has moved on.

You cannot fairly raise the man's character on a multiple times per day basis and expected to be treated in any manner other than a histrionic bully.

I think that jano is a compulsive capitalist, not a scammer.

It is not uncommon for corporations to defraud governments, investors, and the public. History is replete with examples of egregious actions that businesses will take to turn a loss into a profit. These examples reveal that what likely separates the capitalists and most successful entrepreneurs from the masses is a willingness to act in the interests of the business (and self) despite societal costs or individual harms to others.

Jano may not be the guy that you want managing your hedge fund, but he's not exactly John Demjanjuk.

Do yourself a favor and stop attacking jano's character unprovoked and without reason on the internet. The man runs a service that this community is grateful for, has more social capital than you do, and your histrionics just won't get you very far here.

I see what your problem is.

Small dick syndrome.

Glad you finally came around to knowing he is a scammer.

Time #2

https://brotherhoodofpain.com/steroid-scammers-and-reverse-scammers/60918-janoshik-exposed.html
I hope you learn to decipher obvious sarcasm in the future. Unfortunately, given that you’re an extraordinarily low IQ individual, I don’t see it happening.

The problem with what you are doing is that you are unreasonably raising jano's character to attack it despite his business scheme being a legitimate venture that benefits this community (and decidedly not a scheme to defraud).

If you constantly put jano's character at issue, then it's easy to attack (it doesn't make you look particularly strong). You are correct in that he has demonstrated his character for dishonesty and to defraud (many years ago). He did perpetrate a fraud against mands. It was not a mistake nor accident. He took concrete steps to do so that demonstrated an intelligence and cunning.

Yet, he demonstrated remorse, admitted to the wrong, made amends, and the community writ large has moved on.

You cannot fairly raise the man's character on a multiple times per day basis and expected to be treated in any manner other than a histrionic bully.

I think that jano is a compulsive capitalist, not a scammer.

It is not uncommon for corporations to defraud governments, investors, and the public. History is replete with examples of egregious actions that businesses will take to turn a loss into a profit. These examples reveal that what likely separates the capitalists and most successful entrepreneurs from the masses is a willingness to act in the interests of the business (and self) despite societal costs or individual harms to others.

Jano may not be the guy that you want managing your hedge fund, but he's not exactly John Demjanjuk.

Do yourself a favor and stop attacking jano's character unprovoked and without reason on the internet. The man runs a service that this community is grateful for, has more social capital than you do, and your histrionics just won't get you very far here.
Sorry man, remorse? Not likely.

He had every opportunity to leave me alone yet he wouldn't go away. I warned him several times we would go full out but he wouldn't go away.

I'm the bully?

Stop attacking his character unprovoked?

I'm going to guess you haven't been keeping up with the 5 threads this is going on in. I'm also going to guess you just don't have enough info to judge what's been going on here.

He has attacked me just the same except he has to make stuff up to build the narrative.

Several guys have said something to him.

You fellas just don't realize how many people agree but won't speak up. He in no way has conducted himself in a manner that you defend.

No way fella, you are going to put this all on me.

Sorry man, remorse? Not likely.

He had every opportunity to leave me alone yet he wouldn't go away. I warned him several times we would go full out but he wouldn't go away.

I'm the bully?

Stop attacking his character unprovoked?

I'm going to guess you haven't been keeping up with the 5 threads this is going on in. I'm also going to guess you just don't have enough info to judge what's been going on here.

He has attacked me just the same except he has to make stuff up to build the narrative.

Several guys have said something to him.

You fellas just don't realize how many people agree but won't speak up. He in no way has conducted himself in a manner that you defend.

No way fella, you are going to put this all on me.
Ah, yes the brutal and vicious verbal assaults of mine at a pace of a line of text a day that started it all.

Screenshot_2022-08-06-09-24-13-669_com.android.chrome.jpg

Ah, yes the brutal and vicious verbal assaults of mine at a pace of a line of text a day that started it all.

View attachment 170729
Awesome that you are my biggest fan. You post in my threads more than anyone, I'll be heading over to one in a minute.

Funny how you want to talk when I say I'm done.

I appreciate the bumps fella...

Sponsors

Latest posts