JANOSHIK

Some of you really need to get a life. If you get so bothered by something and spend so much time posting about it the issue is usually somewhere else in your life.

Feedback would be appreciated bro....
i just received my 1st 2 parcels from deus... i almost fell for their packing technique myself to deceive the customs...fucking brilliantly packed with a ghost invoice ..very professional approach to get the products to the customer... if the contents of the ampoules are as professional as how they pack I am a fan and regular customer of deus medical

I'm in a different position to a lot of newer members on here coz I stocked up with a decent stash of products from a top quality pharma source before everything went "UGL" and got crazy so I haven't yet needed to roll the dice and take chances with all these new era UGLs and dodgy lab testers.

Random lab tests were done prior to me stocking up using an independent service (SRCS)

Do you own a time-machine bro?

You’ve said several times on Meso that you bought this big stash of Balkan 10 years ago.

But San Rafael Chemical Services / SRCS stopped testing drugs in 2007, when they lost their licence to do so after a DEA raid on their premises.

This is all very much old hat & was covered & discussed in detail across forums (including Meso) at the time. I’m surprised you missed the Meso discussion at the time, seeing how:

I was posting on here 25 years ago bro (different name back then) so I know how the site works lol ;)
I don’t think Meso / Mesomorphis existed in 1997.

@Millard - when did the forum begin?

Regardless of what Millard says about Meso & ‘97, not only are you a proven liar, you’ve just shown yourself to be not nearly half as well informed or as clever as you think you are.

Full.Of.Shit

You’ve said several times on Meso that you bought this big stash of Balkan 10 years ago.

But San Rafael Chemical Services / SRCS stopped testing drugs in 2007, when they lost their licence to do so after a DEA raid on their premises.

This is all very much old hat & was covered & discussed in detail across forums (including Meso) at the time. I’m surprised you missed the Meso discussion at the time, seeing how:

Regardless of what Millard says about Meso & ‘97, not only are you a proven liar, you’ve just shown yourself to be not nearly half as well informed or as clever as you think you are.

Full.Of.Shit
don't ruin his imaginary world bro, he believes everything that he makes up in his mind

Full.Of.Shit
Of course he isn’t, he is some 50 year old clown with severe brain damage and delusion from abusing Tren

Of course he isn’t, he is some 50 year old clown with severe brain damage and delusion from abusing Tren

He’s a massive twat & a waste of space, but I enjoy publicly pulling his lies to pieces with irrefutable evidence. Reason being I know quite a bit about our boy 1Twat1 that goes back to the UK forum scene of the 2000’s & lying is the least of his undesirable character traits.

He’s a massive twat & a waste of space, but I enjoy publicly pulling his lies to pieces with irrefutable evidence. Reason being I know quite a bit about our boy 1Twat1 that goes back to the UK forum scene of the 2000’s & lying is the least of his undesirable character traits.
I commend you for that!

I would like to take the time here now to discuss my own feelings of conspiracy. So please, hear me out.

So, the earth is like 75% covered in water, and I’ve been in and out of plenty of oceans and seas in my time. And from my own experience, not any part of the water was carbonated. So my own math, the sea is not fizzy water. Therefor, it’s flat. The earth is flat.

I would like to take the time here now to discuss my own feelings of conspiracy. So please, hear me out.

So, the earth is like 75% covered in water, and I’ve been in and out of plenty of oceans and seas in my time. And from my own experience, not any part of the water was carbonated. So my own math, the sea is not fizzy water. Therefor, it’s flat. The earth is flat.
THANK YOU
1659125308407.png

I haven't read through all this shit yet, but have we found out yet if this is part of @Btop plan to take down jano, to have @1tank1 make a thread?
Thanks for inviting me to the party. Sorry I'm late, I glance over the alerts but I'll be sure to check them all.

I've been missing out...

Jano asked for this fight and wanted this war so I'm just giving him/her what he/she asked for but with real questions/issues and not just pathetic bitchy comments and bullshit replies like he/she gives to members on Meso.
He did the same shit with me. He is asking for this shit.

I posted this in another thread...

Doesn't anyone realize that his scamming is making him more money than if he was trusted??

All he and his lickers say is blind test, blind test, blind test.

Doesn't he get more money for blind testing?

So, since he can't be trusted, he gets paid more.

Are we starting to see here?

Blind testing is the biggest money making scam he's got. People pay extra because he can't be trusted.

Send your shit to the other guy or pay him EXTRA because you don't trust him.

Your choice fellas.

He has also missed his mark when checked by other labs. He also actually missed his mark when checked by his own hand. Admins from Bop had a bad gut feeling about some results from Jano so they decided to send him two blind samples from the same vial. The results were wildly different and Jano was immediately banned.

Jano is accepted because he’s the only convenient game in town. When other means for testing pop up everyone flocks to them until they mysteriously get spooked or they are busted.

For the most part I feel Jano does a good service but only when samples from members are sent blindly. I don’t so much trust sources sending him samples that Jano knows what’s in the vial. His hgh testing is total crap and he is the only one in the world using it. There’s also the liska/Jano thing that’s unsettling. There is a strong relationship there which is sparking up a lot of theories and speculation. Fact of the matter is if Jano has an issue here comes liska and Vice versa. Then there’s the fact that liska does A LOT of testing which is great but depends how you look at it. Coincidence that all his products look great on paper? Do you really believe he has spent the money required for all those test? Sources and testing facilities shouldn’t be bros and defend each other like these two do. There is definitely something underlining there. Maybe if Jano had a stellar record it might be acceptable but the guy did the shadiest thing anyone has ever seen. He also did it to the most respected member across all boards. Refresher, he made up and elaborate story and a fake test report for a sample that he never received. It was sent back to the sender. Can you imagine receiving your sample you sent off for testing back in your mail box and also receiving a test report for it? Jano will always carry a dark cloud and he should never be full trusted.
Thanks for the BOP info, I have it posted in 4 other threads here.

My side of the story?

What story?

Little tank comes around Meso, where sources, such as me, are treated harshly, the bottom of the barrel. So he feels like he can have a kick.

But oh-no. He can't get one and those lowlifes, at the bottom of the perceived hierarchy are bullying him instead - shamelessly implying that his place in the unwritten hierarchy is a step under a turd.

So his little ego gets hurt and remnants of the pride shattered, even if he doesn't want to admit it. So he scours threads and posts for anything he could use to strike back and wage the war he himself declared to give some importance to his actions, like they mean something in the grand scheme of things.

Unfortunately they don't, just like his entire existence consisting of getting banned on online forums, and he is taunted and ignored some more, until it bores the perpetrators, they step over the turd and go on their business.
That's a lot of bullshit to NOT have to reply...

We can see through you scammer.

Instead of replying, you talk down and demean people.

That shit's not going to work anymore.

know how to solve this problem ... someone on this forum who is neutral and absolutely known for not having any interest in a particular brand will have to buy 2 products that have been tested recently then 2 blind samples there from sending .. then compare the results with his previous tests of this brand that have already been published .. if he is legit the blind test should be about the same as the published tests
Ya, good idea.

Let him know you will be sending in samples so he makes sure everything is on the up and up.

I would imagine there will be guys sending in to see so he isn't going to scam while he's in the spotlight.

Sponsors