JANOSHIK

Yes, MESO, an uncensored forum known to be the harshest to sources is pretty much a kindergarten compared to BOP, which has nothing but best interests of people on their mind and is known as the free port of the righteous and just.

Enough said, sod off over there.
Get outta here scammer, they were trying to get testing going.

You were busted out so you say BOP is no good and that makes your scam ok?

I don't think so.

We all make mistakes, me trusting DWBO is not a piece of shit was one of them.

Anyway, why don't you post a list of all those results when me and Lab4Tox had yielded different results? And all those forums that refuse my work?

Go on, show off.
WTF does any of that have to do with you scamming mands and the BOP administration?

Before you deflect, I'm not a member scammer.

The crack house trio of tank, btop and sly devil mad as a hatter at Jano for still not testing their rec drugs, posting pow(d)ered by purest PCP on Meso (promo code ANGELDUST), the truth revealed! NASA faked the moon landing to propagate round earth theory! Trust only what you see with your third eye open!
View attachment 169856
You do know that people with drugs on their minds all the time usually have drugs on their minds all the time.

You have nothing real to say so you deflect by name calling and demeaning people.

You sir are a POS just like your scammer friend jano.

so just a suggestion:
instead of disucssing here about jano and if he is trustworthy or not etc., how about you reach out to some of those 100s of labs around the globe and ask them if they have the possibility to do similar analysis to jano?
this would be a huge contribution to the board
Ya, then ask them if they do the same hgh testing as jano or if jano is the only one doing it.

Degenerate loser ranting with no solid evidence. Stop embarrassing yourself you god damn clown and go outside.
No solid evidence?

He admitted to it and there is a link posted where he is banned for his fucked up blind testing.

Do you own a time-machine bro?

You’ve said several times on Meso that you bought this big stash of Balkan 10 years ago.

But San Rafael Chemical Services / SRCS stopped testing drugs in 2007, when they lost their licence to do so after a DEA raid on their premises.

This is all very much old hat & was covered & discussed in detail across forums (including Meso) at the time. I’m surprised you missed the Meso discussion at the time, seeing how:

I don’t think Meso / Mesomorphis existed in 1997.

@Millard - when did the forum begin?

Regardless of what Millard says about Meso & ‘97, not only are you a proven liar, you’ve just shown yourself to be not nearly half as well informed or as clever as you think you are.

Full.Of.Shit
MESO switched forums back in 2004 and everything was deleted except users but the start dates are all 2004.

1997, I believe was the first year.

If you don't trust jano for testing then don't test on jano. What all this paranoia about jano and blind testing is?
I don't trust blind test either.

If someone wants to test their gear it's very simple.
Just go in your town find a fucking Chem lab. And give your sample for analysis , you know that's what they do for living. They're gonna test your sample and tell you exactly what compound is and in what concentration and also for very cheap. Also those local Chem labs have no financial interest in the steroid business so is as transparent as it can.

No reason to send blind samples to jano pay high price and then cry about it. It's obviously that jano has financial interests on these forums. Ιn cooperation with other sources can pretty much 'scam' anyone and you wouldn't even notice.

Find a local Chem lab who do not have financial interests with steroid business.

If you don't trust jano for testing then don't test on jano. What all this paranoia about jano and blind testing is?

Just go in your town find a fucking Chem lab. And give your sample for analysis , you know that's what they do for living. They're gonna test your sample and tell you exactly what compound is and in what concentration and also for very cheap. Also those local Chem labs have no financial interest in the steroid business so is as transparent as it can.

No reason to send blind samples to jano pay high price and then cry about it. It's obviously that jano has financial interests on these forums. Ιn cooperation with other sources can pretty much 'scam' anyone and you wouldn't even notice.

Find a local Chem lab who do not have financial interests with steroid business.

@Millard

This should be a sticky or you should post something advisory about the current state of the situation on Meso.

JMO

This guy/girl has risen to prominence over the last few years and is still in business and promoted on forums even after being proven a scammer so I think it's time to put this guy/girl under the spotlight coz his/her attitude is getting out of control on forums and "the person" is getting too big for his/her boots and far too obnoxious/cocky/self assured.

Discuss....
after two years without entering into this forum, I notice that the urban legend “jano scammer” still rages here. sure you have to be retarded in re-proposing this hoax, despite thousands of people around the world have been testing aas and peptides for several years, sending blind samples to Jano and he continues to become popular.do you think that the thousands of people, including me, who test with jano are stupid?

Do you want to know if jano is a scammer or you are a retard? it's very simple, instead of wasting time to write bullshit, send 1 ml of testosterone bought in a pharmacy, to jano as blind sample and you will have the answer.

Last edited:

Easier said than done. These are schedule 3 controlled drugs in some countries.

Doesn't mean hes doing it now you fucking smooth brain
He's been caught twice man but I'm the smooth brain? Really? Smooth brain?

Support a scammer all you want when there's an alternative bro.

He's been caught twice man.

All good, you support a scammer.

There is a difference between people that use his services because they have to and people that fully support a known scammer.

Can you say lab4tox fella?

To be honest, he made me check BOP for the fun of it (shame, I know) and I can't but laugh:
View attachment 170282
Sorry, your bullshit isn't going to fly dude.

Are you acting like you didn't know and had to check?

All good, everyone should have a look since they have your labs posted.

Here is the link-

https://brotherhoodofpain.com/steroid-scammers-and-reverse-scammers/60918-janoshik-exposed.html#post918606

after two years without entering into this forum, I notice that the urban legend “jano scammer” still rages here. sure you have to be retarded in re-proposing this hoax, despite thousands of people around the world have been testing aas and peptides for several years, sending blind samples to Jano and he continues to become popular.do you think that the thousands of people, including me, who test with jano are stupid?

Do you want to know if jano is a scammer or you are a retard? it's very simple, instead of wasting time to write bullshit, send 1 ml of testosterone bought in a pharmacy, to jano as blind sample and you will have the answer.
Hoax?

The dude openly admitted it here in Mands thread.

Oh ya, he was busted at BOP on blind testing too. Same vial, different results, 200 mg/ml vs 166 mg/ml.

So, is @1tank1 really the retard?

Of course jano is going to test everything correctly now. But, it's proven if he thinks he can get away with it, he will.

lab4tox is here for testing with a clean record fella, why support a scammer?

He’s a scammer. A scammer is someone who scams people. He got caught scamming mands and admitted it = he’s a scammer. And a thief. And a piece of shit. Fuck that guy

Sponsors

Latest posts