JANOSHIK

I can totally understand why everyone uses jano, but what I can't understand is why everyone doesn't give a shit about his previous scamming OR his non stop arrogance?

It's desperation and a lack of many other options for testing.....and it's a shame that Jano uses this weakness within the community to his advantage and he has exploited the situation for financial gain.

He's laughing all the way to the bank now from his ` suspected` collaborations/associations with a few UGL bbing sources.......hence why his ego is out of control on the forum and he talks to some customers like they are shit on his shoes.

Apparently, he is someone we should all show respect to now but I honestly think he is just a very clever selective scammer that has got most members sucked in and fooled on here atm.

Do I trust him?.....fuck no! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's desperation and a lack of many other options for testing.....and it's a shame that Jano uses this weakness within the community to his advantage and he has exploited the situation for financial gain.

He's laughing all the way to the bank now from his ` suspected` collaborations/associations with a few UGL bbing sources.......hence why his ego is out of control on the forum and he talks to some customers like they are shit on his shoes.

Apparently, he is someone we should all show respect to now but I honestly think he is just a very clever selective scammer that has got most members sucked in and fooled on here atm.

Do I trust him?.....fuck no! :rolleyes:
But you ARE shit and not my customer.

Learn the difference, gas gargler.

The crack house trio of tank, btop and sly devil mad as a hatter at Jano for still not testing their rec drugs, posting pow(d)ered by purest PCP on Meso (promo code ANGELDUST), the truth revealed! NASA faked the moon landing to propagate round earth theory! Trust only what you see with your third eye open!
1658645176312.png

so the conclusion that liska draws is that jano can simply be trusted .. liska has also given me back the trust in ug brands through certain insights

so the conclusion that liska draws is that jano can simply be trusted .. liska has also given me back the trust in ug brands through certain insights
I think every customer should take advantage of the incentives most UGL offer for blind testing their products - order some of the products needed for your cycle, blind test them, use the store credit to order the rest of your cycle.

Alternatively/Additionally, support the Meso FR labtesting group and the spanish
Code:
https://www.academiatren.com/academia-tren
who do a lot of blind testing, too, but their results are only accessible to subscribers as they offer many more services.

I think every customer should take advantage of the incentives most UGL offer for blind testing their products - order some of the products needed for your cycle, blind test them, use the store credit to order the rest of your cycle.

Alternatively/Additionally, support the Meso FR labtesting group and the spanish
Code:
https://www.academiatren.com/academia-tren
who do a lot of blind testing, too, but their results are only accessible to subscribers as they offer many more services.
zijn er of is er naast dit forum nog een ander kan gerelateerd forum waar je ook gratis kijken ?

But you ARE shit and not my customer.

Learn the difference, gas gargler.

You're simply not even worth talking to anymore tbh...

Your days are numbered Jano. Liars and cheats like you never prosper long term but enjoy your current period of success for as long as it lasts.

The truth will come out eventually regardless of your smoke and mirror blag tactics.

What's the business address of your accredited and legal/legit testing facility? I've asked twice but you keep avoiding.

You're simply not even worth talking to anymore tbh...

Your days are numbered Jano. Liars and cheats like you never prosper long term but enjoy your current period of success for as long as it lasts.

The truth will come out eventually regardless of your smoke and mirror blag tactics.

What's the business address of your accredited and legal/legit testing facility? I've asked twice but you keep avoiding.
Yes, that's why I'm around for a decade and your dipshit ass doesn't last anywhere, ketones.

The address is no good for you, it's within 200 feet of a kindergarten and you know you can't get anywhere near that.

i'm starting to get tired of this game ..i have decided that as a newcomer who only has interests in the quality of his own use, i will send myself a sample of a product whose test results are known ... as jano after my blind test same results as mentioned before he is just reliable for me .. i get other results back i join tank ... there is no such thing as jano is a magician who accidentally guesses what i send him .. so after my vacation gets it a blind test from me and those numbers will rule out everything for me once and for all .... furthermore I do believe that if we all still have to be punished by slips from the past that we all better jump in front of the train . no one has a clear conscience, and said those who say yes are liars themselves .. so for me the test that I will also post here will rule out everything

Yes, that's why I'm around for a decade and your dipshit ass doesn't last anywhere, ketones.

The address is no good for you, it's within 200 feet of a kindergarten and you know you can't get anywhere near that.

Oh dear, how sad your reply is. More childish name calling and juvenile behaviour.

I've been around on the forums for 30 years and I always leave/quit forums only when I'm ready to.

You've been around for 1 decade (apparently, in your own words) with multiple business scams on the go that you're getting away with atm? So what?

I'm someone actually involved in this community and cares about it coz I'm a real lifter/trainer/bber.......but you're just a blagger/service/business making money from a community I love and I bet you've never even lifted a fucking weight in your lifetime.

Keep talking trash Jano....you're just showing everyone who you really are.

i'm starting to get tired of this game ..i have decided that as a newcomer who only has interests in the quality of his own use, i will send myself a sample of a product whose test results are known ... as jano after my blind test same results as mentioned before he is just reliable for me .. i get other results back i join tank ... there is no such thing as jano is a magician who accidentally guesses what i send him .. so after my vacation gets it a blind test from me and those numbers will rule out everything for me once and for all .... furthermore I do believe that if we all still have to be punished by slips from the past that we all better jump in front of the train . no one has a clear conscience, and said those who say yes are liars themselves .. so for me the test that I will also post here will rule out everything
You can also send the same sample to both @janoshik and @LAB4TOX
If you do, please post both results here. It is very helpful for the community to see such double tests, which helps to keep the testers accountable.
A lot of sources will give you store credits for the cost of your tests, hence in effect making your tests free of charge.

So little of substance said in this thread. It's so, so easy to test if Jano can deliver the services he offers. Just send a sample.

A lot of sources will give you store credits for the cost of your tests, hence in effect making your tests free of charge.

Some will, but I wouldn't say `a lot` bro, and those sources will probably regret showing affiliation to Jano if/when the shit ever hits the fan and he gets exposed again.

Also, by offering store credit they also ensure that you have to come back and place further orders with them to redeem your store credit and you have to keep doing more tests using Jano (or whoever they recommend for testing) for more store credit.

Do you see the business model and vicious circle yet that causes a lot of experienced and clued-up forum members to be very suspicious about affiliations to Jano and potential scams/lies with his testing???

What possible reason could any source have to offer you discount prices/credits on their gear but only if you test the gear using Jano? It makes no sense for such an offer unless there's a back door agreement that's making profit and benefiting both parties.

My comments are not intended to cast aspersions on any sources/members here who promote and defend Jano but I am trying to raise awareness within this community about someone who has been proven to be a selective scammer several times but who also acts like he's someone special now and thinks his past can be forgotten just coz a few current prominent sources on Meso have chosen to back him up and defend him.

A chameleon can quickly change colour to camouflage itself in new environments but it will still be a chameleon. That's the best way I can describe Jano and that's just my opinion.

What possible reason could any source have to offer you discount prices/credits on their gear but only if you test the gear using Jano?
Make a list of sources that don't accept Lab4tox alternatively please. Not our fault when they cannot perform certain tests like the concentration of each ester in Sustanon/any compound mixes beyond two or three because they're a toxicology lab and not specialized in AAS, HGH or peptide testing. There's no viable third option by the way but feel free to prove me wrong in that regard.

There's no viable third option by the way but feel free to prove me wrong in that regard.

There are literally hundreds of testing services available globally that can do analytical drug testing independently without the tester being involved on bbing forums and/or affiliated to sources but people/members are too lazy to do their own research.

SRCS, Simec, and Chemtox are just 3 testing services that appeared on bbing forums in the past but I do not know their current operational status so I'm just listing them in answer to your question.

so just a suggestion:
instead of disucssing here about jano and if he is trustworthy or not etc., how about you reach out to some of those 100s of labs around the globe and ask them if they have the possibility to do similar analysis to jano?
this would be a huge contribution to the board

There are literally hundreds of testing services available globally that can do analytical drug testing independently without the tester being involved on bbing forums and/or affiliated to sources but people/members are too lazy to do their own research.

SRCS, Simec, and Chemtox are just 3 testing services that appeared on bbing forums in the past but I do not know their current operational status so I'm just listing them in answer to your question.
Simec used to be the main testing lab for AnabolicLabs here but a few years back they no longer accepted samples due to some new regulations.

Sponsors

Latest posts