Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Wow 5 days into Var and already super vascular? LMAO Must be some magical pills :rolleyes:
Ever heard of the dutchess cocktail? Immediately results via sublingual administration.

You absolutely can see results from var In under a week especially if you're already lean and in a surplus, sublingually causes even faster serum spikes. Var is my favourite oral to swish sublingual for 10-15 mins 45 mins pre workout. Pumps that rival test suspension.

For a druggy you'd think you'd have a better understanding of pharmacokinetics.

Everyday you sound dumber and dumber. Your IQ must be nearly as low as your post count at this point.

Hello everyone, the following items will be in stock within the next week.

T500 blend
Mast-e 200
Profina blend

Thank you

Just had some anavar and winstrol land. Tab bottles are a nice touch, labels look great. Tabs are well pressed and split very easily with my thumb. Will be throwing the winstrol in tomorrow. I’ve used a lot of @Jet Labs products over the last few months and everything is well made. He’s a great dude to deal with. Shilling the shit outta this bitch

5 days of var can definitely net you some pretty sick pumps buddy.

I don’t think the guys is saying he went from a 400llb fat fuck to a glistening vascular man.

If you’re already in a good place physique wise, 5 days into an Anavar round will definitely have some veins busting out
CdnGay wouldn’t understand since the only cycle he ran was Var only. Oh and he’s a tweaker that doesn’t lift.

Well, it’s too early to say about the effects, obviously, but I just did my first shot of Jet’s primo 200 and it was smoother than a lot of the primo 100 that I’ve used.

I did a full ml by itself to see what happened and was quite pleasantly surprised to feel… nothing.