Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Whole celery will be better than taking the seeds. If you like tea hibiscus tea will lower bp. Also nigella sativa (black cumin) oil is a great supplement. Flax will help increase your HDL as well
Thank you man I appreciate it
Cutting down on caffeine, alcohol, nicotine and other stimulants will have a big change to bp. As well as eliminating stress, sodium and processed foods. Potassium will help too
Thank you buddy I appreciate it

Made an order of Jets new products a while back + a custom request for some liquid aromasin, figure it's about time to write a review. I'll just cover the specialty items. All in all everything is great.

Anyone interested in custom requests should 100% go ahead with it. Requires pre payment, but the communication was on point. He contacted me with updates prob weekly to biweekly, never had to remind him once.

Order:

8 x Primo E 200 mg
3 x Mast P
3 x NPP
2 x Test 500 (Cyp / E blend)
1 x Tren suspension
3 x Liquid Aromasin, 10 mg / ML

Liquid Aromasin

Sick packaging. Came with a syringe to dose with, but I use a tuberculin 1 ML syringe. Super easy to dose at 10 mg / ML aka 0.1 mls = 1 mg. Definitely lowered my estrogen and gives me more options than the 12.5 mg pills. Tastes a bit like white freezies... but with a wicked after taste. When I run out of the 3 I have I will be ordering more if possible.

Primo E 200

I have definitely gotten more PIP from Primo E 100 in GSO oil. I have pinned this in my delts, triceps, pecs, lats, and VGs. This stuff is smooth as fuck. Wicked price. Can't go wrong. Glad I ordered so much at once. 10/10

Test 500

Some pip for like 30 mins to an hour afterwards, nothing notable the next day for me.

Tren Suspension

Never tried tren and I like to start with fast esters, really can't beat suspension for that. Was not prepared for this haha. I don't think I've ever sweat so much in my life. Immediate horniness. Cardio took a hit, had to take a few breathers while pounding the woman. Slept fine, prob out of me by the evening.
Nice post! Very good information. :)

A bit of a late review, but just started using the products recently. Ordered in December, communication was prompt. As soon as I sent payment, I think I had tracking the same day. Received the package within days, jets even threw in a bonus as well. As for the goods, it's definitely tren ace lol, noticed all the good and bad that's comes with tren within days.No issues with mast 200 either. I am having slight pip with test e 250, but could just be my body's reaction. I have been using cyp exclusively for the last 5 years

2FA02F85-3197-4456-A36C-367B8459BBAB.jpeg
So the following tests are from 250 mg test e+400 mg primo e/week, twice weekly injections. Been a month since I've been oj this course. Blood draw was done on the 3rd day post last pin. 215 lb bodyweight and 15% body fat. Pretty decent I'd say.

Attachments

• E614F451-0CBC-4D4B-9D60-BB24C0B92FAF.jpeg
    E614F451-0CBC-4D4B-9D60-BB24C0B92FAF.jpeg
    184 KB · Views: 29
  • F29F1415-A9B9-4E2F-87E6-889243D0579B.jpeg
    F29F1415-A9B9-4E2F-87E6-889243D0579B.jpeg
    223.8 KB · Views: 29
View attachment 161297
So the following tests are from 250 mg test e+400 mg primo e/week, twice weekly injections. Been a month since I've been oj this course. Blood draw was done on the 3rd day post last pin. 215 lb bodyweight and 15% body fat. Pretty decent I'd say.

39.4 is on the low side for 250 spilt over 2 shots a week. Have any reference to Pharmacy Testosterone to see if you just don’t respond well?

It translates to around 1137 ng/dl. What I've learned is you basically take the dosage and times it by 4-6 to roughly estimate what your total test in ng/dl would be. Going by that formula I'm on the lower end for sure but still, wouldn't consider myself a "non-responder".

It translates to around 1137 ng/dl. What I've learned is you basically take the dosage and times it by 4-6 to roughly estimate what your total test in ng/dl would be. Going by that formula I'm on the lower end for sure but still, wouldn't consider myself a "non-responder".
Might have something to do with the primo maybe?

I know shit about bloodwork and how other compounds affect the results, but perhaps @Harley00 can shed some light on this?

Might have something to do with the primo maybe?
Not that I'm a biochemistry expert or anything, but in all my research on the product I've never come across anything that might suggest primo reduces total test in any fashion. In a small subsection of people it has a downward pressure on estrogen but for the majority of the folks taking the compound it's estrogen-neutral.

That’s the thing everyone is different and that’s why blood work is key. Also a reason why you can’t judge source off 1 set of blood work if you don’t have a reference.

For myself 250mg a week spilt over 2 shots I’m right around the 70 range.

View attachment 161297
The primo will lower your SHBG, therefore increasing your free test, which it clearly is doing here. Looks like the primo is doing it’s job as an aromatization inhibitor as well. That’s some quality primo!!

View attachment 161297

Just so im reading this right, this is 4 week bloods?

If so then thats pretty much on track, i always say wait 6 weeks, that way your sure your getting that full effect on the cellular level. You could be a bit higher, but again that is most likely the difference in checking at 4 weeks vs 6 weeks, i see no issues with you responding hear , and looks as if the gear is doing as it should.

As far as the free test, and total test, the more important from the 2 is free test, the primo will lower your shbg and allow for more readily available testosterone, which in my opinion is what you want and need, the total to me is just a gage. Your free test may also go up the longer your on cycle with your primo.

As far as your estrogen, your sitting pretty for sure, but at 4 weeks in only i might consider ither upping the test or loweeing the primo, as you may find your self too low on e2 at 400mg primo on the 250mg test.

Honestly this is always a user experience and no one can tell you exactly what dosage to run, but early on id say you could very well end up on the low side of e2 depending on length of cycle. And then again you coukd be perfect where you are.

Experience from 10yrs on TRT.
I get 160mg week Test E (2 x 80mg injections) and that puts my levels 3 days after injection (which will be peak) at 31.9 mnol/L and my Free Test at 709 pmol/L.
My estro varies from 33-90 pmol/L at .5mg of Armi a week.

10yrs ago 100mg week put me in the same range. I’ll likely be at 180-200mg week within 5 years. That’s TRT for you.

To convert to ng/dl: 28.8 x 31.9mnol/L = 918.72 ng/dl. That’s my “normal” level. Which is just slightly outside the high range/scale.

So at 250mg Test E a week (what I understand you are taking split into 2 injections) you are at 39.4mnol/L that’s 1136ng/dl. That’s in the wheelhouse for that amount of Test E. Slightly on the low side. I personally would of done bloods at 6weeks. But that’s just based on my Drs opinion. He believes levels aren’t really accurate on these long esters until the 6 week area.

To make a reference range for 250mg a week you times by the mgs by anywhere from 4-8. Which is a huge range! Depends on the person, their age, experience, sample time, and how they respond. Hence the “range”.

So depending on the individual you can expect a range from 1000ng/dl to 2000ng/dl at 250mg per week. I won’t say you are a hypo responder, you are not a hyper responder that’s for sure.

Last time I tested at 500mg Test E a week I was personally at 3067ng/dl. So based on my TRT of 180mg and the 500mg levels I’m sort of a middle of the pack kinda guy in terms of response. Hence why I don’t really run less than 750mg a week now. Just a better bang for my buck.

1507 pmol/L for your free test is important. I don’t know what your specific blood test has as a max value. You may have topped it out and you could be higher than 1507 for free test.
Your free test is 2-4 times higher than that of an average 25yr old male. And 2x higher than mine at 180mg week at the top end of the normal spectrum. So you are winning there. And Free Test matters. Not total test.

Are you taking an anti-E? Your estrogen is at a nice level.

Now, Primo and Proviron lower SHBG, in turn increasing Free Test.
I love 25mg a day of Proviron every now and then. It can almost double my Free Test.

All that being said, I cannot comment on whether your Primo dose of 400mg week should be reflected in your total Test levels. I don’t know that info.
But for 250mg a week of Test-E you are in the ballpark range. Should 400mg a week of Primo make that level higher?? I’d need to hear from a Chem Bio guy or someone who has done a sample while on it.

You should really up the dose Test dose a bit. No pressure.

Jets you should try and carry Proviron. 25mg tabs.

This is only my opinion on the matter.

If so then thats pretty much on track, i always say wait 6 weeks, that way your sure your getting that full effect on the cellular level. You could be a bit higher, but again that is most likely the difference in checking at 4 weeks vs 6 weeks, i see no issues with you responding hear , and looks as if the gear is doing as it should.

As far as the free test, and total test, the more important from the 2 is free test, the primo will lower your shbg and allow for more readily available testosterone, which in my opinion is what you want and need, the total to me is just a gage. Your free test may also go up the longer your on cycle with your primo.

As far as your estrogen, your sitting pretty for sure, but at 4 weeks in only i might consider ither upping the test or loweeing the primo, as you may find your self too low on e2 at 400mg primo on the 250mg test.

Honestly this is always a user experience and no one can tell you exactly what dosage to run, but early on id say you could very well end up on the low side of e2 depending on length of cycle. And then again you coukd be perfect where you are.
Haha. Basically we answered the exact same way!!!

I know shit about bloodwork and how other compounds affect the results, but perhaps @Harley00 can shed some light on this?
For what it's worth, I was using another Canadian lab
That’s the thing everyone is different and that’s why blood work is key. Also a reason why you can’t judge source off 1 set of blood work if you don’t have a reference.

For myself 250mg a week spilt over 2 shots I’m right around the 70 range.
For what its worth, I ran a trt dose of 100 mg/week split in 2 shots from one of the well established Canadian UGL's and my blood work came back at 560 ng/dl. Estrogen was slightly higher at 85 but then again I was a fatso at 230 lbs and 20+% body fat so I'm sure that had something to do with the higher number. So I'd say I'm responding pretty well.

I usually do it exactly that way but I figured since I was already on 100 mg test e+200 mg primo e bridge I could shorten the window period for testing.
Experience from 10yrs on TRT.
I get 160mg week Test E (2 x 80mg injections) and that puts my levels 3 days after injection (which will be peak) at 31.9 mnol/L and my Free Test at 709 pmol/L.
My estro varies from 33-90 pmol/L at .5mg of Armi a week.

10yrs ago 100mg week put me in the same range. I’ll likely be at 180-200mg week within 5 years. That’s TRT for you.

To convert to ng/dl: 28.8 x 31.9mnol/L = 918.72 ng/dl. That’s my “normal” level. Which is just slightly outside the high range/scale.

So at 250mg Test E a week (what I understand you are taking split into 2 injections) you are at 39.4mnol/L that’s 1136ng/dl. That’s in the wheelhouse for that amount of Test E. Slightly on the low side. I personally would of done bloods at 6weeks. But that’s just based on my Drs opinion. He believes levels aren’t really accurate on these long esters until the 6 week area.

To make a reference range for 250mg a week you times by the mgs by anywhere from 4-8. Which is a huge range! Depends on the person, their age, experience, sample time, and how they respond. Hence the “range”.

So depending on the individual you can expect a range from 1000ng/dl to 2000ng/dl at 250mg per week. I won’t say you are a hypo responder, you are not a hyper responder that’s for sure.

Last time I tested at 500mg Test E a week I was personally at 3067ng/dl. So based on my TRT of 180mg and the 500mg levels I’m sort of a middle of the pack kinda guy in terms of response. Hence why I don’t really run less than 750mg a week now. Just a better bang for my buck.

1507 pmol/L for your free test is important. I don’t know what your specific blood test has as a max value. You may have topped it out and you could be higher than 1507 for free test.
Your free test is 2-4 times higher than that of an average 25yr old male. And 2x higher than mine at 180mg week at the top end of the normal spectrum. So you are winning there. And Free Test matters. Not total test.

Are you taking an anti-E? Your estrogen is at a nice level.

Now, Primo and Proviron lower SHBG, in turn increasing Free Test.
I love 25mg a day of Proviron every now and then. It can almost double my Free Test.

All that being said, I cannot comment on whether your Primo dose of 400mg week should be reflected in your total Test levels. I don’t know that info.
But for 250mg a week of Test-E you are in the ballpark range. Should 400mg a week of Primo make that level higher?? I’d need to hear from a Chem Bio guy or someone who has done a sample while on it.

You should really up the dose Test dose a bit. No pressure.

Jets you should try and carry Proviron. 25mg tabs.

This is only my opinion on the matter.
Thanks for the detailed reply brother. No anti-E at all right now. I'm actually planning on lowering the test to 125 and adding 300 mg of boldenone as a replacement for the T mgs just to milk that much more anabolism. I'll be adding in mast as well because as wonderful as Jet's prices are, I really can't afford to run 600 mgs of primo per week lol. I'll get there soon enough though. Hopefully my hair stays intact until then :p