Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

I usually do it exactly that way but I figured since I was already on 100 mg test e+200 mg primo e bridge I could shorten the window period for testing.

Thanks for the detailed reply brother. No anti-E at all right now. I'm actually planning on lowering the test to 125 and adding 300 mg of boldenone as a replacement for the T mgs just to milk that much more anabolism. I'll be adding in mast as well because as wonderful as Jet's prices are, I really can't afford to run 600 mgs of primo per week lol. I'll get there soon enough though. Hopefully my hair stays intact until then :p

Anti-E, huh? You must be an old timer too.
We called AI's that 20 years ago.

View attachment 161297
So the following tests are from 250 mg test e+400 mg primo e/week, twice weekly injections. Been a month since I've been oj this course. Blood draw was done on the 3rd day post last pin. 215 lb bodyweight and 15% body fat. Pretty decent I'd say.
Where do you get your bloods done? very limited options in Canada other than lifelabs that I can find, I used to use letsgetchecked.com before but they've pulled out of Canada
Having to go to the walk in clinic and beg the doctor to allow me to get my bloods done gets repetitive

Where do you get your bloods done? very limited options in Canada other than lifelabs that I can find, I used to use letsgetchecked.com before but they've pulled out of Canada
Having to go to the walk in clinic and beg the doctor to allow me to get my bloods done gets repetitive
I use telus myhealth telemedicine. Oh and I lie through my teeth about "symptoms" plus ask for blood tests. If the first doctor doesn't agree, rinse and repeat until I find someone who does. Only ever needed to do that once though. At this point that's the only affordable solution for us Canucks as opposed to going the naturopath/trt clinic route.

Lol... Hardly. 20 years ago I was a scrawny teenager who didn't know the first thing about lifting or diet. Being trained by an old-timer though so picked up the lingo I guess...
Learning old school values are a good thing my man. I'm 33 myself and have always worked with the old school tradesmen. The values and integrity the generations before mine had are ones that make you sleep well at night!

Now this new generation is a joke and actually sickens me. Kind of ran off topic with this.
But if you want to say anti E I won't judge you although it probably offends someone somewhere hahahaha

That's prejudice against estrogen (rolls eyes)

Learning old school values are a good thing my man. I'm 33 myself and have always worked with the old school tradesmen. The values and integrity the generations before mine had are ones that make you sleep well at night!

Now this new generation is a joke and actually sickens me. Kind of ran off topic with this.
But if you want to say anti E I won't judge you although it probably offends someone somewhere hahahaha

I know a few retired iron workers and boy oh boy the stories those guys have lol :oops::cool:

Amen brother! I'm in construction and the old timers are definitely the most fun to be around. Best have a thick skin though lol. There ain't no sugarcoating "safe spaces" on a site I can tell you that much!

I use telus myhealth telemedicine. Oh and I lie through my teeth about "symptoms" plus ask for blood tests. If the first doctor doesn't agree, rinse and repeat until I find someone who does. Only ever needed to do that once though. At this point that's the only affordable solution for us Canucks as opposed to going the naturopath/trt clinic route.
What are you saying that gets you full blood work?

If you're a drug addict and tell a doctor you don't feel well, they give you blood work.

If you're an alcoholic and tell the doctor you don't feel well, they give you blood work.

If you're obese and tell the doctor you don't feel well, they give you blood work.

If you have a headache and feel unwell, they give you blood work.

If you use steroids and want to practice harm reduction, they turn their nose up at you and judge you.

Ever seen how many people truthfully are in and out of a methadone clinic? How about a liquor store? Pot shop? Oh yeah, that's right.... The government has their hands inside of those markets.

Last time I walked into a walk-in I told them my prior bloodwork was worrisome and cholesterol was horrible and I would like to make sure my liver values and kidneys are functioning. I told them I used anabolic steroids and I wanted to make sure I wasn't harming myself. I was told "you can't just go to the walk in clinic and request bloodwork whenever you please, stop using drugs". I told them that they were liable if I walked out of the walk in clinic and had a stroke or kidney failure and in Canada it is their job to give bloodwork to patients regardless of their shitty opinions. I freaked out and started a scene, so.. they gave me the bloodwork requisition, BUT. I haven't gotten bloodwork since then because I was embarrassed.

That was 2 years ago, how's my cholesterol? Not sure, I should quit steroids they said.

How's my liver and kidneys? Fuck if I know. They told me to stop using steroids.

I will be getting bloodwork very soon, but that experience seriously made me uncomfortable.

Canada needs to normalize the harm reduction on all drugs not just ones with markets they have their crumby fingers in.

I’m an ironworker (rod) been in the trade 15 years. I was taught by the old school guys. It wasn’t easy and a young scrawny kid out of high school. But now I appreciate it, and to this day those guys are very close friends of mine. They made the Forman I am today. I completely agree we are doomed with this new generation coming up. They are so weak and entitled, they wanna come in as bosses without putting in the work like we all had to.

I’m an ironworker (rod) been in the trade 15 years. I was taught by the old school guys. It wasn’t easy and a young scrawny kid out of high school. But now I appreciate it, and to this day those guys are very close friends of mine. They made the Forman I am today. I completely agree we are doomed with this new generation coming up. They are so weak and entitled, they wanna come in as bosses without putting in the work like we all had to.

I see a LOT of the younger generation that wants to do as little as possible with as little responsibility as possible and get payed as much as possible all while bitching about how horrible their parents are because they haven't gotten them the new iphone yet or some other equally entitled bullshit :rolleyes:

I had one Irish doctor i used to use and id tell him I'm taking test and want to get my bloods done, and he was fine about it, no judgement or anything he would write me up whatever i wanted for bloods, he moved back home when covid started so i've been shit out of luck on the bloods situation for a while

I see a LOT of the younger generation that wants to do as little as possible with as little responsibility as possible and get payed as much as possible all while bitching about how horrible their parents are because they haven't gotten them the new iphone yet or some other equally entitled bullshit :rolleyes:
Hey Jet stop shitposting your own thread and get your TRT/Primo blend done thanks.

If you're a drug addict and tell a doctor you don't feel well, they give you blood work.

If you're an alcoholic and tell the doctor you don't feel well, they give you blood work.

If you're obese and tell the doctor you don't feel well, they give you blood work.

If you have a headache and feel unwell, they give you blood work.

If you use steroids and want to practice harm reduction, they turn their nose up at you and judge you.

Ever seen how many people truthfully are in and out of a methadone clinic? How about a liquor store? Pot shop? Oh yeah, that's right.... The government has their hands inside of those markets.

Last time I walked into a walk-in I told them my prior bloodwork was worrisome and cholesterol was horrible and I would like to make sure my liver values and kidneys are functioning. I told them I used anabolic steroids and I wanted to make sure I wasn't harming myself. I was told "you can't just go to the walk in clinic and request bloodwork whenever you please, stop using drugs". I told them that they were liable if I walked out of the walk in clinic and had a stroke or kidney failure and in Canada it is their job to give bloodwork to patients regardless of their shitty opinions. I freaked out and started a scene, so.. they gave me the bloodwork requisition, BUT. I haven't gotten bloodwork since then because I was embarrassed.

That was 2 years ago, how's my cholesterol? Not sure, I should quit steroids they said.

How's my liver and kidneys? Fuck if I know. They told me to stop using steroids.

I will be getting bloodwork very soon, but that experience seriously made me uncomfortable.

Canada needs to normalize the harm reduction on all drugs not just ones with markets they have their crumby fingers in.
Wow that's complete bs man. I'm in canada and my doctor is good he's a young guy. I told him i was starting a rip he said OK let's get a baseline let's get blood done part way in. He is eager to help as he is a new new doctor, quite young. I got lucky to be honest. Hopefully you can find a good doctor man as that's a damn shame dude.

100% man absolutely dude I started holding a flashlight for my grandpa when I was 8 he was a master electrician. I have always worked with the old school guys. I respect anyone with those values and integrity. Entitled cry babies is 90% of the next generation. I have a 7 year old brother and I'll be damned if he acts like some sort of entitled little fuck.

Is it private or recorded on our records?

Is it private or recorded on our records?
I honestly have no idea which is why I never mention anything about gear use and/or mental health. Just physical symptoms.
What are you saying that gets you full blood work?
Simple. Saying that I have ED issues usually takes care of the testosterone test. Then I say my fasting blood glucose is high along with having family history of lifestyle diseases like diabetes, cholesterol and hypertension. That usually takes care of the CBC, blood sugar and lipid profile. "Painful urination" takes care of the kidney function test. I'm trying to find out what could be physical manifestations of low GH and IGF-1 levels besides the obvious like dwarfism so I can get that tacked on next time, Although I probably might have to bite the bullet and get a naturopath to requisition that one for me. That and the T3/T4 levels test are the ones that I don't know how to fake yet. And btw, if you're a bigger guy then wear a hoodie or super oversized tshirt so it doesn't look obvious that you're on gear. I'm only planning on competing in physique so I have less of an issue hiding what little size I have as opposed to the big boys in the open class.

Sponsors

Latest posts