Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

I do. And on my head. At the ripe old age of 28 in May haha. Any sort of stress shows within 2 days. Ended it with the lady and I've already got a silver streak. I think it looks distinguished;)

You are now called the silver parrot lol

Damm you just took her on vacation too!!! My wife loves a grey beard, unfortunately im dam near 40 and dont have one yet lol

You are now called the silver parrot lol

Damm you just took her on vacation too!!! My wife loves a grey beard, unfortunately im dam near 40 and dont have one yet lol
I can accept that haha.

Ya well apparently our goals are too different. Meaning she has no fucking clue what she wants to do with her life and doesn't want to have to worry about someone else if she decides to move to Japan or some shit. Loved her but she couldn't make a plan and stick to it. In one day she went from buying a house, to an electric vehicle, to quiting her job, to moving to a new city, to moving to a different country, to staying in our city, to moving in together. It was exhausting

I can accept that haha.

Ya well apparently our goals are too different. Meaning she has no fucking clue what she wants to do with her life and doesn't want to have to worry about someone else if she decides to move to Japan or some shit. Loved her but she couldn't make a plan and stick to it. In one day she went from buying a house, to an electric vehicle, to quiting her job, to moving to a new city, to moving to a different country, to staying in our city, to moving in together. It was exhausting
Fak me lol shes one of those coo coo for coco puffs chicks then.
-Who would want to move to japan?
- who the fuck wants to buy an electric vehicle?

If your broke up yeh might as well show us her tits. I mean just saying lol

Fak me lol shes one of those coo coo for coco puffs chicks then.
-Who would want to move to japan?
- who the fuck wants to buy an electric vehicle?

If your broke up yeh might as well show us her tits. I mean just saying lol
Haha let me think on it. Deleted our text convo and didn't realize most of the nudes were in it ffs

im dam near 40 and dont have one yet lol

Oh to be 40 again lol.

You mean who would you do or who could you do...hmmm lol women look at me like im old now, no matter what i look like i dont think id be able to pick up a chick under 30 to save my soul, i better stay married.

To be honest if I could talk to 25 year old me I'd tell myself to not chase pussy, read more books, travel Canada more and ffs set aside 10 grand to invest in bitcoin! ;)

Sponsors

Latest posts