Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Here's some testing reports fellas. Because the tren-e and test-cyp fell short I'll be offering these two items at a reduced cost and of course I'll make proper adjustments to next batch and post results. Thank you and I'll have more testing results soon.

Screenshot_20220314-102828_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220314-102606_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220314-102454_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220314-102532_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just the way u worded that makes me feel fucking retarded, i like it, sounds smart but retarded at the same time, i give you points for that, and ill likely steal that line.
I grew up all over my province and have spoken many dialects of Saskatchewan English. My choice of work surrounds me with many people who have either fried their brains themselves, or mama smoked one too many points or had one too many sips while in the womb.

I have a question for you, why are you dosing your anadrol at 20mg per pill? Instead of the typical 50mg. I’m not trying to be a wise ass or anything.
A certain lab that that begins with the letter P and ends in O doses 25mg tabs of anadrol