Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Received my 2nd order from Jet last week and just wanted to leave my experience. Don’t wanna hop in on the circle jerk but all I can say is that it’s been 10/10 experience dealing with him and his products. Recently finished a cycle with his test e and primo e 200 and am really happy with the results. Jet is a great guy with great products and would recommend! Plus who doesn’t love the freebies

Don’t wanna hop in on the circle jerk
To late your already on it brother constant eye contact is preferred but up to you.
jack off please GIF

Received my 2nd order from Jet last week and just wanted to leave my experience. Don’t wanna hop in on the circle jerk but all I can say is that it’s been 10/10 experience dealing with him and his products. Recently finished a cycle with his test e and primo e 200 and am really happy with the results. Jet is a great guy with great products and would recommend! Plus who doesn’t love the freebies
Any testing to back this statement up? I'm guessing no! So your 3 post history can suck my dick. lol

K fellas I'll be donating those funds as soon as I find a smaller rescue/shelter that will accept bitcoin or prepaid visa payments or something like that. I'd rather help out a smaller organization as they are usually the one's struggling the most and $550 would sure as shit be stretched out by a smaller operation.

Thank you to everyone who participated :)

EDIT, If anyone knows of any rescues or shelters here In Canada that accept bitcoin please post up here thanks.

Last edited:
Just wanted to let everyone know that as of tomorrow I'll be taking a week off to deal with family matters and lab upgrades.

All current orders will ship out tomorrow and I'll resume service on September 1st.

I'll still be taking orders, but as of tomorrow nothing will ship again till first of September.

Thank you :)

Just wanted to let everyone know that as of tomorrow I'll be taking a week off to deal with family matters and lab upgrades.

All current orders will ship out tomorrow and I'll resume service on September 1st.

I'll still be taking orders, but as of tomorrow nothing will ship again till first of September.

Thank you :)
I would say "enjoy the down time" but it does not sound like you will be getting any. Who does not enjoy upgrades though.

Ordered for the second time with Jet, Fast response as usual, really easy to deal with. Since I've started his var, and running test and EQ, strenght went up a lot, got veins popping with a relatively high BF, endurance went up too. Haven't got bloods done, but as of now, products seems to be working as it should be.

UPDATE:

Ultimate tabs now in stock, each tablet contains:

10mgs Tadalafil
20mgs Sildenafil

Also wanting to know what other products you'd like to see added to my list(Ment Ment Ment yes yes yes I know lol).

Thank you everyone :)

Already got my auction stuff in the mail. Quickest time I’ve seen wow. Most likely gonna send a test out on an injectable to Jano next pay. Deciding on Deca 300 or Tren 200. Any suggestions

Already got my auction stuff in the mail. Quickest time I’ve seen wow. Most likely gonna send a test out on an injectable to Jano next pay. Deciding on Deca 300 or Tren 200. Any suggestions
I don't think it will matter, with how jet stands behind his products, I'm sure either one will be fine