Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Did you find prami helps with your sleep in any way?
While using prami I was on nightshift so I slept like shit anyway, but it did help me fall asleep, just not keep me asleep, but that was normal for me on nights

Prami did make me kind of loopy though, so I'd def only use it before bed either way

IMHO aromasin works wonders to combat/prevent prolactin sides. Prolactin levels USUALLY don't become an issue when estrogen levels are kept in check. Just my .02 though.

100%, I like to keep prami on hand in case my estrogen creeps up, especially while using tren, deca doesn't seem to do it to me as bad even when estrogen is high, but tren will mess me up if I let my estrogen even get slightly out of range

100%, I like to keep prami on hand in case my estrogen creeps up, especially while using tren, deca doesn't seem to do it to me as bad even when estrogen is high, but tren will mess me up if I let my estrogen even get slightly out of range

You use prami for estrogen sides?

While using prami I was on nightshift so I slept like shit anyway, but it did help me fall asleep, just not keep me asleep, but that was normal for me on nights

Prami did make me kind of loopy though, so I'd def only use it before bed either way
Loopy like you wanted to get pegged? Iv herd of that happening before lol. Was curious BC I have a tren cycle coming up and my sleep has been abysmal since starting hrt again so was looking for something that would benefit both and been reading alot about the benefits prami has when you can tolerate it

Loopy like you wanted to get pegged? Iv herd of that happening before lol. Was curious BC I have a tren cycle coming up and my sleep has been abysmal since starting hrt again so was looking for something that would benefit both and been reading alot about the benefits prami has when you can tolerate it
No not that loopy lmao, just almost manic, and I found my impulse control went to shit while using it

Never wanted a pegging though lol

here’s another big bootied whore who supports Jet Labs but didn’t wanna show as much skin.
Rumor has it if you run Jet gear train hard and eat well u can have big bootied hoes like this to yourself.

And that mug cost me $25(lil steep, thx jet, but it’s a quality mug) , in b4 KP nerd gets butthurt

87F2C0D7-80AA-44C4-B9BD-81D85CDB1F3C.png

here’s another big bootied whore who supports Jet Labs but didn’t wanna show as much skin.
Rumor has it if you run Jet gear train hard and eat well u can have big bootied hoes like this to yourself.

And that mug cost me $25(lil steep, thx jet, but it’s a quality mug) , in b4 KP nerd gets butthurt

View attachment 173166
You better eat that ass bro. Such a thing is not meant to waste