Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

DC6B8E38-7556-4BC1-AE30-B36A33439338.png
Time for some lab work postup. I ran 525 test E and 560 mast P, both from Jet, pinned daily. This was 8 weeks into the cycle.No complaints whatsoever from the gear or the cycle.

It’s too bad the lab wont give an actual number for total test and they didn’t even run the free test, which is bogus.

Thanks again to Jet for his quality product and amazing customer service.

View attachment 173466
Time for some lab work postup. I ran 525 test E and 560 mast P, both from Jet, pinned daily. This was 8 weeks into the cycle.No complaints whatsoever from the gear or the cycle.

It’s too bad the lab wont give an actual number for total test and they didn’t even run the free test, which is bogus.

Seems low for 500mg of test a week .
And 560mg of mast p ... seems like alot for that test. My e2 be crashed, i mean if it works for you thsts great.

But the test results are showing around 200mg a week, unless thats the highest the lab goes.

Seems low for 500mg of test a week .
You must have missed it, the results were capped at 1500 ng/dl….

I am using 12.5 asin E4D to control e2. And that’s my sweet spot for e2.

Was my first time trying mast. It doesn’t compare to primo IMO and I probably won’t run it again.

Ahhhh shit, yup right there in the bottom section, im a cunt carry on looks good lol
No worries pal. Mast def helped cut the water weight down though. I got a lot more vascular on this cycle than the nearly identical cycle I ran last year with primo instead of mast. It’s definitely a contest prep drug though. I just prefer the fuller “3D” look primo gives me.

Also this isn’t my first account. I’ve been on this site for a few years but I was locked out of my old account as I lost my password and changed my email (mods aren’t interested in helping out with that)

Was my first time trying mast. It doesn’t compare to primo IMO and I probably won’t run it again.
For me im the opposite, primo 1:1 works great and i can also go above that to 2:1 easily. With masteron its more like 0.5: 1 , on 500mg test 250mg mast is plenty and sometimes too much.

Could just be the binding affinity of masteron to the estrogen receptors or to the tissue is more favorable to me then primo im not sure, just found its always stronger.

Your pinning schedule is the same as mine, personally its the best way to run a cycle or trt. So your doing it right in my opinion. Might even find you may not need that ai in another 2 to 4 weeks.

View attachment 173466

$150 store credit available to you whenever you decide to use. Thank you :)

images.jpeg-4.jpg

Trenbolone suspension will be available again within a week and I'll also be doing a trial run of test-e 250 in gso and test-e 250 in a 50/50 blend of gso/mct just to see what everyone prefers.

Pip reports from test-e are very rare, but for those few I'd like to have something aside from mct oil available. Anyone who's interested in trying one of these items please post up here and say which one you'd prefer.

Keep fit and have fun everyone lol :)

Well, I can finally post a review on the Cruise Blend (TRT+) with finally being back in Canada for a little bit now.

Shipping and communication was great, even got some extra goodies that I will be trying out when I get back home to the wife.

Presentation and labeling are almost too high level. I will feel bad when I toss out the empties. Draws and pushes very smooth. No pip. Crystal clear.

Not sure what else I can say. 10/10 on my end.