Joint pain on small doses of growth hormone

Lis

Has anyone else experienced joint pain running low doses of hgh? I’ve been taking it for 1 month, 1iu per day taken as a single dose at night. I’m around 110 pound female and have no history of joint pain. About a week in my hips and knees started to hurt all the time, not excruciating pain but they feel tight and sore constantly. It’s worse in my knees. Everything I read said this should only happen at higher doses. I skipped the last two doses to see if there was a connection to my knee pain and today it is gone, my knees feel completely fine with no pain. I plan to keep taking it but I’m not sure if I should be worried about causing damage to my joints or if there are supplements that help.

Last edited:
Hi Lis,

„...joint pain, drop the dose by 25% and hold it at this lower dosage for a couple of weeks. If the sides subside, begin your progression back up toward your desired level. If the sides remain, lower your dose again and hold it at the lower level for two weeks before beginning the upward progression. This method will keep your HGH experience a good one and side free for the most part.“

„If you are in your late 50’s or beyond, or if for some reason you have a condition that has rendered your pituitary incapable of a normal release of HGH, a great time to take HGH is right before bed. This allows you to closely mimic the natural pattern that would occur if your pituitary were functioning properly. For the rest of us, taking your HGH right before bed is going to end up creating a negative feedback loop, robbing you of your body’s own nightly pulse of HGH. While the jury is still out (conflicting studies) as to the absolute nature of the negative feedback time, it is clear that the closer we push our injection to the time our body is ready to give us its biggest pulses of HGH, we are going to end up derailing our own triggers and secretion.“

complete info guide on HGH

Sadly, women need 2 - 3x the equimolar dose of rhGH as men on a per-body mass (m^2) basis for the same GH response (increase in IGF-I, which reflects cellular GH activity), yet suffer from more adverse reactions. This is because of the concomitant rise in IGFBP-1 due to estrogens (and oral estrogens worsen this problem). Typically, women respond better to the Ghrelin mimetics/GHRP agonists better as a rule than to rhGH.