Just brewed Carnitine(1st brew)(wanted to share)

Rido

Subscriber
Just wanted to share it. pretty stoked and wish I did it earlier.

350 ml of sterile saline
250g of carnitine from purebulk
9ml of benzyl alcohol
12 pack of .22 micro sterile filters
idk how many 20g needles I used, if it touched something it shouldnt I would trash it.
4x 10ml syringe(wish I had 5ml) would have been easier to push
10x 50ml amber vial containers.(overfilled)

was 600ml of fluid

416mg/ml Carnitine.
1.5% BA
0.9% NaCL

IDK if I have the patience to brew actual anabolics. but we shall see.

Is this something you have used as an injectable supplement before?

I remember some to-do about oral carnitine more than 10 years ago but that is about all?

Is this something you have used as an injectable supplement before?

I remember some to-do about oral carnitine more than 10 years ago but that is about all?
I have been using it. I spent maybe 300 on a 3 month supply so far.

5-10% bioavailability as oral and then you have to worry about some nasty gut effects.

I been injecting 600mg at a time too.

How’s the pip, any?
I did a small test dose today. no pip surprisingly... I wonder if using saline vs sterile water is a better option.

I know the lower concentrations hurt less for sure. I have 600 from chase irons.. that hurt worse than amino asylum but who knows the true concentration of amino asylum...

I did a small test dose today. no pip surprisingly... I wonder if using saline vs sterile water is a better option.

I know the lower concentrations hurt less for sure. I have 600 from chase irons.. that hurt worse than amino asylum but who knows the true concentration of amino asylum...
I was wondering that also. I know water based hurts like hell.

I was wondering that also. I know water based hurts like hell.
just 0.9% saline is isotonic. it isnt supposed to hurt so much and it may be the same ph as sterile water. I am not sure what chase irons did to his, but it hurt like a motherfucker.

It blows my mind that I spent less than 150 dollars to create 1200 dollars worth of carnitine

Filters were about 1 dollar each could have used less.
Benzy alcohol was 15
each 50ml vial was 5-6 dolars: 60
Sterile saline was about 20 dollars.
beakers were about 8 dollars
I had a bunch of extra needles anyway

worst thing was pushing it through the filters.
10ml was too hard on my hands and 3 ml was annoying to push it through. I could only imagine using GSO.

just 0.9% saline is isotonic. it isnt supposed to hurt so much and it may be the same ph as sterile water. I am not sure what chase irons did to his, but it hurt like a motherfucker.

It blows my mind that I spent less than 150 dollars to create 1200 dollars worth of carnitine

Filters were about 1 dollar each could have used less.
Benzy alcohol was 15
each 50ml vial was 5-6 dolars: 60
Sterile saline was about 20 dollars.
beakers were about 8 dollars
I had a bunch of extra needles anyway

worst thing was pushing it through the filters.
10ml was too hard on my hands and 3 ml was annoying to push it through. I could only imagine using GSO.
Homebrew is definitely the way to go. Consider getting a caulking gun for filtering or just upgrade to a pump with a different setup, like Zap caps.

hmmm...never used the NaCl. I've only used USP distilled water. NaCl would be more accessible. But if its holding and doesn't have pip, great! I'll have to look into it.
Thanks for the write up!!!

hmmm...never used the NaCl. I've only used USP distilled water. NaCl would be more accessible. But if its holding and doesn't have pip, great! I'll have to look into it.
Thanks for the write up!!!
I'll give it another shot tomorrow and report back.

Side note. I always inject quads but I noticed my legs grew the most during my cycle. I wonder if the carnitine improved androgen uptake into quads. I am not sure

Whats the deal with injectable carnitine? Does it helps growing muscles ? I think i read somewhere it upregulates androgen receptors

Back