Just brewed Carnitine(1st brew)(wanted to share)

Whats the deal with injectable carnitine? Does it helps growing muscles ? I think i read somewhere it upregulates androgen receptors

I've noticed the UP regulation after pinning approx 500mg ED for over 60 days, I was also pushing lot of food and training hard. It helped to some extend with fatigue also.

Just wanted to share it. pretty stoked and wish I did it earlier.

350 ml of sterile saline
250g of carnitine from purebulk
9ml of benzyl alcohol
12 pack of .22 micro sterile filters
idk how many 20g needles I used, if it touched something it shouldnt I would trash it.
4x 10ml syringe(wish I had 5ml) would have been easier to push
10x 50ml amber vial containers.(overfilled)

was 600ml of fluid

416mg/ml Carnitine.
1.5% BA
0.9% NaCL

IDK if I have the patience to brew actual anabolics. but we shall see.
600ml is gonna last a long long time. Great work mate. Would love to see a picture of your setup.

He used syringe filters (0.22 micron), 20g needles & a 10mL syringe...I bet his hands felt like hamburger after all that!
It hurt like a mother fucker. I had to stop halfway to take a break.

I would say a 5ml syringe would have been better. If I had a thinner syringe with a skinnier diameter. Those have a stronger pushing pressure. That's why the 3ml are so quick to inject.

Wider syringes have a stronger pulling pressure

In hindsight. I wish I had a syringe to a filter, connected to an extension of IV tubing so it would be easier to just keep injecting it instead of pushing against the bottle. Even a 1 ft extension would have been good.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0842XWRHX/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_K4SNGXXPQ8PBQE2R5MBM?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 (Cheap Amazon lab pump) is $32
You can find https://www.amazon.com/Autofil-Sterile-Disposable-Sterilizing-Membrane/dp/B00BUR11KU/ref=asc_df_B00BUR11KU/?tag=&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312316696756&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13801755413172647489&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9023358&hvtargid=pla-568441630747&ref=&adgrpid=60913153903&th=1 (THESE) sold individually for like 10 to 20 bucks. (that link is for a dozen) and they have all different sizes.
So very much easier...anyway, OP should be all set for quite a while now :)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0842XWRHX/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_K4SNGXXPQ8PBQE2R5MBM?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 (Cheap Amazon lab pump) is $32
You can find https://www.amazon.com/Autofil-Sterile-Disposable-Sterilizing-Membrane/dp/B00BUR11KU/ref=asc_df_B00BUR11KU/?tag=&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312316696756&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13801755413172647489&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9023358&hvtargid=pla-568441630747&ref=&adgrpid=60913153903&th=1 (THESE) sold individually for like 10 to 20 bucks. (that link is for a dozen) and they have all different sizes.
So very much easier...anyway, OP should be all set for quite a while now :)
What is the process like for using one of these? What else would I need? Can you use pre sterilized vials or would I need to cap them myself after?

What is the process like for using one of these? What else would I need? Can you use pre sterilized vials or would I need to cap them myself after?
After the vac pump runs it, transfer from sterilized container to pre-sterilized vials with a syringe.

I ordered a few hundred mls from catcafe. Runs about 1-2 euros per day and I'm almost out. I feel like it's very hard to put fat on the stuff and it seems to give a boost in energy. That's the things I notice.

Thinking about homebrewing it or ordering it from a china source $70 = 100ml. If I homebrewed it I'd be on 1g a day. Right now it's 1.5ml / 750mg

Not that Villain wasn't clear. But just for safety.
- You need a few glass media bottles. If you ever brew more than one compound at a time, you'd wish you've gotten more than one.
www.google.com/search?q=GL45+media+bottle
GL45 is a standard lab cap. This goes with a lot of other equipment. Very handy. For example, all proper bottle top filters will fit on a GL45.
- And vials, like already mentioned.
- Assuming you've already figured out you need beakers for dissolving.

Not that Villain wasn't clear. But just for safety.
- You need a few glass media bottles. If you ever brew more than one compound at a time, you'd wish you've gotten more than one.
www.google.com/search?q=GL45+media+bottle
GL45 is a standard lab cap. This goes with a lot of other equipment. Very handy. For example, all proper bottle top filters will fit on a GL45.
- And vials, like already mentioned.
- Assuming you've already figured out you need beakers for dissolving.
Thanks for the additional info. Good look bro.

I ordered a few hundred mls from catcafe. Runs about 1-2 euros per day and I'm almost out. I feel like it's very hard to put fat on the stuff and it seems to give a boost in energy. That's the things I notice.

Thinking about homebrewing it or ordering it from a china source $70 = 100ml. If I homebrewed it I'd be on 1g a day. Right now it's 1.5ml / 750mg
I've noticed the same. When I was pinning 500mg daily, it was almost impossible to put on fat. But the habit continued and I got injured, all resulted in me taking 500mg 3x per week and getting slightly fatter.

No, not in the fridge but I think it's best to keep out of the sunlight, so maybe in a dark place, cabinet, drawer or something....away from heat sources....

Another thing.. I've been doing carnitine brews now for awhile.. Saline solution + carnitine base + BA. And I have been using cheap PES filters (0.22 um pore size - 25mm diameter) they came in a bag of 25 not individually sealed..i havent had a problem never any PIP or anything.. I'm thinking of the sterility, is this a issue?

Another thing.. I've been doing carnitine brews now for awhile.. Saline solution + carnitine base + BA. And I have been using cheap PES filters (0.22 um pore size - 25mm diameter) they came in a bag of 25 not individually sealed..i havent had a problem never any PIP or anything.. I'm thinking of the sterility, is this a issue?
hmmm....man, I guess if they are not sealed than they are not "sterile"....
were they labeled as sterile?
https://www.amazon.com/Membrane-Solutions-Lab-Supply-Diameter/dp/B074QM7VTW/ref=sr_1_3?c=ts&keywords=Syringe%2BLab%2BFilters&qid=1649164298&s=industrial&sr=1-3&ts_id=318082011&th=1 (These are under 14 bucks at Amazon) per 10 pack 0.22um 33mm diameter & they are individually sealed, marked as sterile.

hmmm....man, I guess if they are not sealed than they are not "sterile"....
were they labeled as sterile?
https://www.amazon.com/Membrane-Solutions-Lab-Supply-Diameter/dp/B074QM7VTW/ref=sr_1_3?c=ts&keywords=Syringe%2BLab%2BFilters&qid=1649164298&s=industrial&sr=1-3&ts_id=318082011&th=1 (These are under 14 bucks at Amazon) per 10 pack 0.22um 33mm diameter & they are individually sealed, marked as sterile.
Thanks! Im an idiot didnt cross my mind to check Amazon.com i only looked at my national Amazon (i am in europe) i will order these instead

Back