Just brewed Carnitine(1st brew)(wanted to share)

15 grams bulk supplements L- carnatine
30ML bacteriostatic water
Mix
Filter
500mg per ml

Faster and cost efficient
This is the recipe I use except I make my own bac water. The carnitine at pure bulk is 800mgs per gram so wouldn’t that make it 400 mg/ml since it’s not pure?? I’ve been trying to figure out if I’m right since I started but it never dawned on me to ask here. That’s why I’ve been pinning 1.5 mg ED.

This is the recipe I use except I make my own bac water. The carnitine at pure bulk is 800mgs per gram so wouldn’t that make it 400 mg/ml since it’s not pure?? I’ve been trying to figure out if I’m right since I started but it never dawned on me to ask here. That’s why I’ve been pinning 1.5 mg ED.
15 grams is 15000 mg. ÷30ml = 500mg

How is it dosed at 400mg per gram..

15 grams is 15000 mg. ÷30ml = 500mg

How is it dosed at 400mg per gram..
I just checked my bag of powder and I read it wrong bro. I was thinking that in every gram of powder it was only 800 mgs of l-carnitine, leaving 200 mgs of some other filler. I just looked again and there is 313 servings in a bag of 250 mg. Just was rushing the first time I did it and was also new to brewing so I must have been a little flustered. But thanks for making me go back and look again because I’ve been wondering about that lol. But 313 servings at 800 mgs is 250.4 grams. @PrimoBowling your are correct bro. My bad

Back