Just brewed Carnitine(1st brew)(wanted to share)

Thanks! Im an idiot didnt cross my mind to check Amazon.com i only looked at my national Amazon (i am in europe) i will order these instead
Well, fair warning, it might be ok doing what you were, hell idk, i'm a moron half the time...(and a idiot the other two thirds ;) )

I did a small test dose today. no pip surprisingly... I wonder if using saline vs sterile water is a better option.

I know the lower concentrations hurt less for sure. I have 600 from chase irons.. that hurt worse than amino asylum but who knows the true concentration of amino asylum...
You get pip from the 600mg/ml from chase irons? I’ve gone through a few vials so far and guess I have been lucky because I don’t really get any pip. Pinning 1.5ml daily, but have been thinking about brewing my own for the first time to save money.

How long did it take you from start to finish to brew? And was filtering pretty time consuming?

You get pip from the 600mg/ml from chase irons? I’ve gone through a few vials so far and guess I have been lucky because I don’t really get any pip. Pinning 1.5ml daily, but have been thinking about brewing my own for the first time to save money.

How long did it take you from start to finish to brew? And was filtering pretty time consuming?
Yea I did. It's more of a burn when injecting. It took me a few hours to do the whole process. I would probably advise saline as it is an isotonic solution with the body.

Filtering it sucked but a vacuum mat have been a good idea

Just wanted to share it. pretty stoked and wish I did it earlier.

350 ml of sterile saline
250g of carnitine from purebulk
9ml of benzyl alcohol
12 pack of .22 micro sterile filters
idk how many 20g needles I used, if it touched something it shouldnt I would trash it.
4x 10ml syringe(wish I had 5ml) would have been easier to push
10x 50ml amber vial containers.(overfilled)

was 600ml of fluid

416mg/ml Carnitine.
1.5% BA
0.9% NaCL

IDK if I have the patience to brew actual anabolics. but we shall see.
Consider it for Trestolone and Primobolan!

I am getting a little pip now but I am unsure if it was from my BA of 1.5% or what. I probably shouldnt have added so much.

I am will try my quad again. may be the reason I am getting pip is cause I dont normally like delts.

I use carnetine tartarate, 0,9% ba, steryle water, 500mg/ml.

Have tested the pH and it was a tad acidic and giving me a little pip once injected (but it goes away in 30mins), once i added some baking soda and the solution went near to pH 7, pip was almost inexistent.

I'm planning on making my first Carnitine brew soon and I've been trying to find a good filter unit. Most that I have found are sold out. Can anyone recommend a good one that will work with a vacuum pump?

to update this thread. I am getting some PIP at 400 now. I may not put up wit hthis shit as I am getting some pain that wont subside until the next day.

I may just go back to purchasing
Dang.... I've never had that issue. And it was L-carnitine base?
Idk if the NaCl would cause any issues or not...

When it comes to filtration is it okay to use pes syringe filters that comes in say a 10-pack? In my country this is much easier to buy instead of the sterile ones that are wrapped individually. What do you guys think? Is it dumb to not go through the vassle of getting sterile ones or no is this not a big deal?

I brew carnitine every couple of months but I’m only doing about 100 mls at a time. I use sterile pvdf filters off of Amazon but I can only use a 3 ml syringe to push it through. I use sterile water and BA to my my own bacteriostatic water. Carnitine base from purebulk. The whole process takes about an hour. Absolutely zero pip. I run 1.5 ml a day. I have def noticed an increase in endurance and fat expenditure. It’s no where near as good as say clen but it helps. I also take alpha yohimbine and forskolin with it

Back